Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

preener2345

How do I start a thread? I tried on the Instagram page for all Disney content creators but no start a thread option
I think you need at least 100 posts. I find that the groupings for these threads doesn't make sense and no one really puts them where they should go. This thread is in Bloggers, but it probably should be under influencers. These people aren't bloggers, but there is no vlogger forum on tattle. If you do start a thread, it should probably be under Instagramers.

Bella1989

Worst culprits for this thred

gemmasummer_
Lornas.enchanted.castle
Brogantate
Beth :sick:
Brummy mummy
Finding Roisin
Charlotte in wonderland
Sophiebellebrown
---
Worst culprits for this thred

gemmasummer_
Lornas.enchanted.castle
Brogantate
Beth :sick:
Brummy mummy
Finding Roisin
Charlotte in wonderland
Sophiebellebrown
The Knapps

Lampshadelover

I started watching their Milferd on Sea video, apparently they are putting a lot of stuff on ebay to both create funds and space because David wants a dog.
It does seem strange that they’re so quiet? I’m sure I saw them mention in a home vlog that they would be going to WDW in September, but I’ve seen nothing??

rasperryripple

VIP Member
ooo where? Seems to be lots of spottings of Disney “vloggers”in the wild at the moment.
They are all out there this week. Spotted Spoonful of Sugar at Volcano Bay on Friday. Didn’t bother them they weren’t vlogging. I thought Steve would have been taller!

TubeTired

VIP Member
Ourpriderock have left their little boy’s hair to grow so long it’s covering his eyes (and has done for months). All so they can get his first hair cut at the Main Street barbers. Surely they could have had hair cuts and booked one of these in to the barber. Even pretended it was his first if they wanted a certificate.
I'm sure they're not going to send a PI out to check.
---
I was in WDW last week. Fortunately didn't see too many vloggers (unless I'm blind to them), but did spot a woman on Living with the Land in Epcot who was in full vlogger uniform (loungefly, mickey ears, DSLR with giant external microphone) and she looked so miserable! She was on her own and didn't appear to be enjoying herself at all!
That's really the vlogger way of life, isn't it?

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
Mia Donnelly - I wanted to hate but I actually love, love love! Normal brother sister vibes, similar to cheers ears (appreciate this isn't for everyone)

gibbs

VIP Member
They were both recording in Karen Bee's videos with them from earlier in the summer when they saw her at universal but nothing has come out of it it seems.

Emmy79

VIP Member
So I've just come across Mia Donnelly and I'm enjoying her content but does anyone have any info on her......what does she do to be able to afford all these trips to WDW and DLP?