Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
it’s not that you have made loads of comments, it’s more that you won’t drop it. I and many others aren’t gonna start ripping on someone for doing something I would happily do myself (like an HHN trip without the kiddos) but you threw your toys out the pram like a spoilt brat because no one agreed with you. Then soon as someone else passed a negative comment on her for a really weak reason I know I wasnt the only one who wasn’t surprised to see you pipe up!
They passed a comment which I’ve already stated I do not share. My issue is all the fan clubbers including yourself shooting down someone elses opinion, unless of course it tows the line and hating on selected vloggers.

bluesloth

Charlotte in wonderland looks great but would anyone else walk round universal dressed like that in the daytime on their own? Seems a little inappropriate at a family theme park

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Last edited:

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
I am enjoying Life with Chloe videos. Yes they are a bit cringe at times and the dancing came off as performative. But they seem to be enjoying themselves (rare to see these days) and are honest when things are not as expected/underwhelming.
Don't they all start like that though? I dont mind her either to tell the truth. For now anyway 🤣
I can't stomach L&S though. Thirsty as hell.

EmilyJames

Sorry I’m a long time lurker of these posts and not wanting to drag up Charlotte again but I saw a post around her daughter that said they watched both channels - does Harvey have a channel?? And can someone tell me what it’s called please

Again it’s not she’s going on holiday on her own. She is going to Disney without her child, under the guise of this being an adult trip.

It’s not that she has cosmetic procedures and kids might see. It’s the fact she has chosen to promote this on her page. Do people in this chat understand the concept of promoting. She is encouraging people to use that service, her being a family minded channel.

Atleast tubetired gets it. She chooses what she shows the world..

Emmy79

VIP Member
Are Mr Ian and David still together? I see the post up thread saying they are not posting to their Facebook lately. Do we know if they are still together and still living in Southampton? I really enjoyed their vlogs from the couch. Not since The Royle Family have I watched people sitting on a couch for half an hour! Things def changed when they sold the London flat and moved. It seemed like more than just not having the time.
The last thing I've seen from either of them was a post sharing their ebay account as they are selling a lot of their stuff. Hopefully its just a general clear out and not something else

I really like them and I think maybe they have more to occupy themselves with now they have the house rather than the flat

Chedranian Girl

Chatty Member
I am a HUGE Disney and HUGE Halloween fan and I was so excited to do Mickey's Not So Scary and Universal's Horror Nights last year. We ended up missing Universal because the danged hurricane closed the parks down for the one night we had our ticket for, and I am still so sad about it - especially because we DID get to do Mickeys and it just wasn't... as amazing as I wanted it to be. The parade was nice, but I was excited to see rare characters (queues a mile long) and get the fabled BAGS of free candy. There was a lot, but it was all just the same old stuff we have over here - Snickers, Mars, whatever. I was so excited for American candy, we stopped bothering with the bags after the third batch of same ol' same ol'. Like, the event was nice and the atmosphere was lovely, doing the rides at night (some had a small new overlay for the evening), but we won't go back unless they REALLY change it up.

...whereas Universal has different houses every year etc. Way more bang for your buck, I think - not that I got to see it myself 😭😭

croissantfurnace

Totally agree. They creep me out. Especially the one who says ‘Hello You”, is that David or Ian? The other one who fake laughs at everything his bf says is also odd. Cannot see the appeal with these two.
They’re my white noise watch. I’m rarely listening to what they’re actually saying lol.