Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
I skipped through as I was curious to see them after their weight loss. They have been countless times and she said this is the first time their plane has been cancelled or delayed for so long. They still arrived on the same day AND managed to go to EPCOT! Considering their first plane had been cancelled and there was bad weather I’d have taken that as a big win but nope not for Mr&Mrs Moansalot
I know. They were really lucky but still pissing moaning. She's lost a lot of weight. Him not so much although he doesn't need the belt extension now apparently 🙄

disneydenial321

She was so obviously on here bitching and stirring about her fellow vloggers/friends, and is one of the worst to overreact to being talked about on here. She definitely has deep mental issues, and also thought she could fit into the stereotype of a Disney/Loungefly “influencer”. It was never going to happen. Way to desperate
Oh yes she really does have some issues.
Her cartoon picture is nearly as bad as the jokes from Stoke

Judes1974

Chatty Member
Makes me glad I don’t follow them.
They seem to think they are better than everyone and deserve to have everything they want.
Did anyone find out what their jobs are? Seem to have a lot of money to go on holiday as often as they do or a lot of CC debt
He's a personal trainer

anon8916

What is lornas.enchanted.castle like ? She doesn’t seem very big in the Disney community but goes to a lot of events with Disney is this because she used to be in the in crowd years ago ?

hd1234

i watched lifewithchloe previous vlogs got bit bored with them felt like they came across as a bit to try hard , and dont think i finished them ,but ive watched their new ones and im enjoying them so far

Merida91

It does seem strange that they’re so quiet? I’m sure I saw them mention in a home vlog that they would be going to WDW in September, but I’ve seen nothing??
I've just finished their DLP vlog from February and in that they say they're going to WDW because other friends that went with them when they first went are going. I think they said they vlogged too?

Beapay

The last thing I've seen from either of them was a post sharing their ebay account as they are selling a lot of their stuff. Hopefully its just a general clear out and not something else

I really like them and I think maybe they have more to occupy themselves with now they have the house rather than the flat
I was thinking about the Misters as well, it’s strange that they haven’t put anything up for months? Plus, I haven‘t seen the posts about Mr David’s wax melts etc for a long while now

Has anyone else stumbled on Bill and Glo's travels? It's like every boomers Facebook page come to life in the form of florida vlogs but I like that they've given it a bash

Oh and my last comment of the night.

Claims to be this big gym freak and posts about going to the gym all the time….

I don’t think she has once mentioned she’s been having fat burner injections. Is that being honest?

TubeTired

VIP Member
I’m guilty of collecting pins 🙈
However I do trade legit pins and not fakes yes I’m a little bit sad being in my late 30’s.
I’m not offended because my better half says I’m sad for collecting pins 🤣🤣
I think if you have the dough, and you're not hawking fakes to folks, have at it. But, I'm one of those who don't get folks spending their whole weekend dressed as a (US) football player and structuring their whole Sunday for a game, so what do I know?

anon8916

I just watched the hannah and Andy vlog it shows how immature they are as a group telling one that it was a blue theme when it was red also that Sophie screams look at me