Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

croissantfurnace

Just tried watching Max and Alex as they went on the Disney wonder. Wow that is some awful editing. I guess when you’re friends with Adam Hattan it’s easy to get subscribers on YouTube :unsure:
I was suggested that video today and gave it a chance, omg it’s been 6 hours and I still have a migraine from the motion sickness.

Delicishaz!

Anyone come across this couple? I know it’s a big deal to fly upper but 12 posts in a row on IG about flying upper, cmon get a grip. They’ve annoyed me so much I’ve unfollowed them :ROFLMAO:
Yes we've watched them! I get creepy vibes off him, uses his pretty but dim girlfriend for views I think. I did like how excited she was to go Upper though! In their florida vlogs he has her in a headlock pretty much half the time!

anon8916

yeah I think she got lucky besties with Gemma. She seems quite boring and plays the mental health card quite a bit
i wondered if she was going along to events with Gemma as a plus one ?Who are the ones to follow that are nice in the Disney community any recommendations?

rasperryripple

VIP Member
Fuck me, and now ThemeparkWazzock and Mrs Wazzock just uploaded their new one.

They are off to the Disney garage sale today, Disney need the money apparently.
What a boring slog that was I hate watching Vloggers trawling through merch at the best of times. Prefer to see something interesting like new places to eat/visit

TubeTired

VIP Member
When I think of content creators I think of people who actually work in the creative/marketing industry, shooting professional content for brands. That’s the term I see on CVs.
What influencers do is not comparable, it is what the rest of us do as a hobby, they just happen to get ads for it somehow.
I see people who are properly in advertising and using that term is kind of selling themselves short because it's a current buzzword that is indeed lumped with the influencer terminology. I think people who have any real creativity should use terminology to show that. Influencers should be called advertising contractor.

Pixie111

I'm glad I’m not the only one!
she regularly moans about being poor/lack of work/job instability etc - but must be spending a fortune on this Disney trip.
Will do anything for a freebie, always see her on any kind of ‘win a DLP’ trip posts.
Permanently got some kind of illness like a cold to whinge about.
Overshares her precocious child. Who at almost 12 is pushing the age allowed to wear costumes in the park. Says she doesn’t post her much to respect her privacy, but she’s been sharing her for years including in swimwear so that ships long sailed.
I’m not even gonna get started on the boyfriend she moved her life for in less than a year 🙄.
Yes the constant moaning about how tight money is, yet all the lavish holidays. She’s constantly moaning on her stories everyday about something. She just comes across as such a self-centred person!!

Tabitha

VIP Member
Blimey I can't believe it that was quick...
---

So when it says sold out does that mean literally someone has bought it for them or there aren't any more spaces for them at that particular restaurant for the dates they want?
Looking at the options left it seems like it’s just a gift card so assume they’ve been bought.

Emmy79

VIP Member
Anyone else following Millsiebee Lorna on her Med cruise? Have to say, I'm seeing another side of her that I'm not too keen on. She keeps turning her nose up at vegan food yet when she lowers herself to try it she likes it. I guess I just expected her to be a little more adventurous and not one of those that thinks they haven't eaten unless there's a huge slab of meat on their plate. Disappointing. I definitely prefer her when she's with Ellie. Ellie seems to reign her in.
I do like Lorna and haven't watched the cruise stuff yet, and maybe I won't as I want to continue liking her 🤣🤣

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
The bloke from out on a Limb has an over inflated opinion of himself for someone with 500 subscribers and next to no views. No suprise he is in the circle of british vlogger jerks.
What are the images all about on their channel as well? Looks nothing at all like any of them (even worse than C&L) . Awful watch.

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Ok so is it acceptable she’s a lifestyle/ Disney vlogger which children no doubt watch and she promotes cosmetic procedures…. That’s ok is it?

This forum destroyed Knapp for going on a solo cruise trip. But now its suddenly ok? She just does better at hiding the fakeness by this honest BS
The Knapps don't co parent like she does and HHN is for adults

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
I loathe tipping in general, the employers should just pay them fairly
then you’d either be paying 20% extra on your bills or pay the tip.
customers pay employers for their business to continue…
It’s exactly the same outcome. It’s not out of the kindness of the employers hearts, the customer always pays one way or the other

MabelMae

Some regular folks (not vloggers) will simply buy a ticket for the party as it gives you park admission late in the afternoon.
Oh I know! I don’t mean any offend to anyone! It’s just a lot of money to attend the party, I will be in the park until they Chuck me out with no wrist band 😂

Watching the magic kingdom vlog from the Burgesses. It’s so awkward that the kids clearly don’t want to be filmed now. They’re at an age where they can actually so no now (family vloggers are the worse imo, shoving cameras in their kids faces from birth) but it means she’s just kind of trying to avoid filming them or forcing them to answer questions and they look so uncomfortable. Give it up Gemma
I wish their son would get rid of that fuzz on his top lip

Claireytale got invited on the dream as an ad, first dinner she didn’t film as there was a lot of people on the table. Isn’t that what they’re paying to to do? Film everything????? Food is a huge part of cruising!
Tbf to her (and I find her boring as fuck), she did say that she was invited on to do filming with Disney & that she’d also been allowed to vlog…