Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I haven't seen the CIW outfit you are referring too. But when I was recently at Universal I saw far too much flesh on show throughout the day. Think bra sports top and short shorts. I agree that I should not have to see bum cheeks when walking around a theme park during the day. But it is up to the parks to decide their dress code and what is and is not appropriate.
I found it quite fun seeing everyone in their HHN outfits as there were some creative ones.

TubeTired

VIP Member
If parents are letting their children on social media, then it's on them to parent and restrict what they are exposing their children to, and to monitor that it aligns to their morals.
Well, that's assuming a kid never does anything a parent doesn't know about.

Nadurath

VIP Member
Mine shows up how my followers are going so seems pretty accurate
There’s literally thousands of permutations though. Depending on how old an account is will depend on which API can be used, if followers are in certain countries it may not count them, the follower type can include “unknown” where Insta isn’t sure if they are a follower or not, and depending on how Social Blade have coded that response they may include those in followers. Followers and unfollowers is shown as a total day value, so depending on when the request was made could vary the results (and also doesn’t show that 10 unfollowed and 11 new followed so it’s overall a gain).

Add into that the API goes down as does the count on Instagrams side, and overall it’s just not a reliable source to say someone is buying followers.

A much better way is to look at who follows a person. Lots of accounts with 100 followers, a profile pic and 1 post that has been liked by every account that follows it? Usually a bot (the algorithm to detect used to go off no posts no followers so people got creative with having bot accounts follow each other).

Shouldn't Miss Knapp be teaching class?
---

My OH calls her Austin Powers 🤣
---

And her kid comes first not last
Just stating facts. Can’t have one rule for one and different for another?

Whether she rarely talks about it or did it a couple of times, doesn’t excuse the fact she’s promoting cosmetic surgeries with viewers who will be children being a family channel.

em69

VIP Member
I need some fresh VLOGS. I have exhausted Brogan Tate, L&R dreaming, Charlotte Ruff, Disney in Detail, Adam Hatton, Becca Louise...

Any recommendations?

bluesloth

It's odd though, isn't it? Why would you willingly live in a bedroom at home at their ages? Her vlogs are a little guilty pleasure of mine, try as I might.

That last vlog I do not believe for one minute she forgot about all the things she purchased for 4 months.
How old are they?

Im not saying either are acceptable. She is also going to Disney so let’s not pretend it’s HHN trip.

Like I said before she just does a better job of hiding her intentions and it seems she has a lot of you fooled!!

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Has anybody watched Matt & Tara?
They seem a nice balanced couple and it is good to see a couple enjoying their holiday and being normal and not playing up. I hope they stay as they are as their Florida series has been a breath of fresh air.
---
The Burgesses are cheap and nasty

Last edited: