Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

theyalljustwindmeup

She has a week free from being a mum what is the problem if she wants to go to Disney without her daughter ? She is entitled to do what she wants while her daughter spends time with her dad she already mentioned she finds it hard when her daughter is away so why not take time away and try and take your mind of it, I expect her dad has countless breaks without the daughter but that’s always ok as soon as the mum does it it’s a huge deal
Exactly this! It is very clear from Charlottes content that her daughter is her world, and she wants for nothing. Let’s not forget she took her daughter on a Disney trip earlier this year, and hell yeah she has a right to using her “child free” week to go and do something that she can’t do with her daughter in tow. Geez imagine how she would get ripped to shreds on here if she did take her kid during term time. Totally not comparable to the crappy knapps.
I like charlottes content. She’s natural, not beggy, not a grifter, not a fake hungry insta hun and puts out great content.

Reactions: 8

deejvillage

VIP Member
Good to see Get Binky’s story whinging about the hurricane. Imagine the inconvenience of a flight delay when the people who live there will be worrying about their properties!
He's probably annoyed that he isn't out there in it again so he can play hero by picking up a few leaves.

• Haha

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Does that Aclaireytale woman actually go to work anymore every time I look at Insta she is standing by a suitcase (you know the shitty one every man and his Disney bruvva is being gifted at the moment) Dublin this time!!!
Hands up if you wont be buying one of those cases

• Haha
I'm sorry but I am a solo traveller and I would not give up my assigned seat unless asked by cabin crew for another reason like to sit a child with a parent. But if someone comes up with self entitlement thinking they should get what they want because someone else messed up, sorry no. But to take it online and to call someone a virgin and judging why they are travelling alone is so hideous!

Tabitha

VIP Member
I always think that when a product is so easily handed out to grifters, that it really means it’s actually cheap. Few exceptions of course, but gifting the lodge guys a £200 suitcase? Really?

She literally has no shame that woman. I can’t bring myself to watch their vlogs, her teeth look like she could eat an apple through a tennis racket!

• Haha
  • Heart

bananarama01

Kingdom Threads making sure to continue scamming everyone even after sending orders out 😂 charged people £5.30 DPD next day delivery and has then gone and sent it out with Royal Mail not even next day 😂 how does she get away with this

• Wow

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
Almost £6000 of other people's hard earned money so they don't have to dip into the cruise fund. I am disgusted.

• Wow
  • Heart