Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tabitha

VIP Member
I don’t watch CiW and each to their own but I always find it so sad that when going back to view a 2019 vlog she was such a pretty girl that I’m sure most women would love to look like and now she looks like Jack Nicholson’s Joker! It’s so sad how insecure people can be of their looks when most of the time they are naturally really attractive. There’s very very few occasions where people have their lips blown up and look better than they previously did.
Her face is the whole reason I just can’t bring myself to watch her. I’m sure she’s a nice girl, but I just can’t get past it (and I’ve had filler!!) 🤦‍♀️

IMG_1695.jpeg

Sighhh

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
I remember Get Binky going down the merch road and the Lodge Twats, TP Bazza etc
Could it be any more big headed to have a small youtube channel and think there will be a huge demand for your fruit ot the loom t shirts and hoodies?
Greedy fucking assholes

• Haha

Numpty1

Again it’s not she’s going on holiday on her own. She is going to Disney without her child, under the guise of this being an adult trip.

It’s not that she has cosmetic procedures and kids might see. It’s the fact she has chosen to promote this on her page. Do people in this chat understand the concept of promoting. She is encouraging people to use that service, her being a family minded channel.

Atleast tubetired gets it. She chooses what she shows the world..
She hasn't promoted it (promotion is encouraging others to do it- there has been zero of this from her), she's been honest & open about her procedures. If she didn't, she'd get slatted for not being open 🤷🏻‍♀️.

And you cannot compare her trip in anyway to the Knapps.

She co-parents & her daughter is with her Dad for a week. It's irrelevant where she is going- she is child free for the duration she is there! Should she just stay at home & mope around!?

Come on!

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
I actually had a call with her about it (you know when you get back off holiday and basically want to be holiday planning for all eternity!…. Just me?!….) but it stank of pyramid scheme and she was giving disingenuous vibes. The information that was sent looked like it hadn’t been proof read and written by someone doing a GCSE travel booklet (and got D for it!!)
---
Someone mentioned World Padlock in a previous thread and I also feel icky about them. She is literally so far up her own arse it looks painful.
screams pyramid because that’s what it is.
Inteletravel is the bit that sells the travel to people, but it’s plannet marketing (an affiliate of inteletravel) that allows reps to sell memberships to create their ‘down-line” and form their own ‘pyramid.

This is exactly what Surrey mummy does.
Using plan-net, Her principle is recruit as many people as possible - make out like it’s about selling holidays as that’s the kicker for a lot of people - especially in the Disney community - to be planning peoples holidays in your spare time around your home life and kids etc, raking in commission for it all.

She will then makes a percentage off the monthly subscription fee for ‘selling’ memberships, plus I’m guessing a per Person sign up bonus too. The more she recruits, the more she makes as well as a bit of the commission that any of her ‘workers’ make.

This commission stuff for the end workers is woeful in reality, and will barely break even by the end of the year (if at all) - their own website says commission is in the 5-28% commission paid from suppliers. But workers who sell only get 70% of that commission (80% later on but it isn’t clear at what point)

example on their website - sell a £5000 holiday, commission £350 (based on 10% average). But you might have had to do 10 quotes to sell just 1 (at best if you get a 1 in 10 conversion of quote to sales), taking 2-3 hours each. So say it was 30 hours effort to make £350 commission. That’s £12 an hour. At best… before you deduct your monthly subscription fee of £40. You also don’t get that money until 30-60 days after the supplier has been paid…Tesco hourly rate isn’t too far off this…

so you need to sell a chunk of holidays to break even and recoup your £500 a year membership fee.

im sure there will be someone along to defend the scheme soon with ‘facts’ as there always is on forums like this :LOL::LOL:

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
How thick can you be to reach that age and not know how to use an apostrophe?
Is it one couple or more?

As these people always end up here:
One Couple’s Adventure

How embarrassing.

• Haha

gibbs

VIP Member
Has she actually taken them out of school to homeschool them? Surely a bit drastic to avoid the fines to keep feeding your Disney obsession
---
Yup she announced it with her back to school post supposedly been doing for the last year but she had them in school for some of the last school year. She's "worldschooling" by giving them books other kids do as extra bits yesterday they did 2 subjects in one hr then played with barbies.

• Wow
  • Haha

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
Continuation from the previous thread…

i posted about this unbearable ‘surrey mummy’ woman the other day - hardly anyone replied so I thought I was the only one who can’t stand her 😁😁😁

Regardless of what they say, inteletravel is a pyramid scheme and most people see right through it. She’s so relentless about her ‘successful business’ - what’s she’s actually successful at is recruiting people. It isn’t about selling holidays. It’s about selling the idealistic view of working in your spare time, doing something you love and earning in your spare time / flexible around home life blah blah blah. Which is an absolute MLM sales 101.. she’s recruiting other Disney mums to work for her…to all try and compete against each other to sell Disney holidays to their friends and family….

I’d put money on it that the long term retention of sign ups is poor (I bet it’s about 50/50 at best) - so the business model is about recruiting as many people as possible and getting in as many people as you can.

how many People sold scentscy candles, Tupperware, Avon (the endless lists of these schemes!) were ever operating at a true profit as a self sufficient business? Plough all the work into selling stuff and making a measly bit of commission, whilst the ‘area’ managers get paid for subscriptions of people and rinsing off the cream top of the whole lot. people who join these things have to pay £500+ in the first year…for ‘training’ and membership fees.
(if you read some of the insider stuff on this, they consider their own ‘agents’ to be customers too….because they are paying money into it)

Aside from making commission back on your own holidays, I bet the conversion rate of quotes to actual sales is really low - but that’s not the primary aim of the business anyway…

check out ‘dear society’ on YouTube, they have covered off how these things work.

Reactions: 7

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Recap. Sunbed Savage released a load of crap parody vlogs before making a short lived return to travel vlogs with Poundland Cheryl.
The usual suspects continued to do the same trips on repeat and to flex wherever possible.
Everybody is bored of going and their audience is bored of watching.
The Jokes from Stoke think they are actual celebrities and a new member of Disney Onlyfans alumni was introduced as the big man boobed Knightstriders gf was found to be face modeling greek yoghurt for a fiver a month online.

• Haha
  • Heart
It feels like this for Fund Us in Paradise is going to be almost as bad for their ‘brand’ as the trashy pair from Magical Day Apparel!

Emmy79

VIP Member
The definition of vanilla. What in the pumpkin spiced latte is going on with this couple? Trying too hard to be Sian Knapp.

all the vloggers are just grifters:censored:

Wait.....what? They are celebrating that they have posted 1000 posts on Instagram?
That is so fucking odd

• Haha

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
Wow I normally like these two (on a whole) but could you get any more aggro over the seat situation? Mrs tj looks like she's chewing a wasp. Grow up you melts.

Vloggers are so amazingly out of touch. 3rd trip to florida this year. Flying premium. Count your blessings, fools.

• Heart

Emmy79

VIP Member
Why do all these Disney vloggers have a certain look - bad gnashers, unwashed vibes, terrible ‘ Etsy shop ‘ ( but not ) branded tees, primark Mickey luggage, kids that are either performing for the camera or sullen teens who bless them, shouldn’t be on camera, knock off minnie ears ( use my code ) and one really expensive loungefly which they make their whole personality- and they always wear the travel pillow around the wrong way ! Flying virgin via the bloc hotel and pics at the terminal entrance under the giant ‘V’, being besties with the cabin crew who don’t even get asked if they want a camera shoved in their faces & getting a massive boner over the MCO carpet, after crying at the ‘ first ride of the holiday ‘ monorail journey! Please let me know if I’ve missed anything 😂😂
Constantly saying and hashtagging IYKYK (If you know, you know) like disney is an exclusive members club
And using the phrase "I'm not gonna lie" This one really fucks me off!

• Haha