Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sinnocence

Can you please clarify what I have directly said about CIW lately? I have not passed comment on her dress or latest trip.

my point is people are allowed to critique the people who’s bum you lick!!!
it’s not that you have made loads of comments, it’s more that you won’t drop it. I and many others aren’t gonna start ripping on someone for doing something I would happily do myself (like an HHN trip without the kiddos) but you threw your toys out the pram like a spoilt brat because no one agreed with you. Then soon as someone else passed a negative comment on her for a really weak reason I know I wasnt the only one who wasn’t surprised to see you pipe up!

Reactions: 9

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
I would like to see a tally of trips for the likes of Dalimore, Stoke Jokes, Anni Stores, Burgess, Knightstrider, Lodge prats, Lisa & Ade, Adam Twattan etc.
They don't appear to own a brain cell between them but they are permanently on luxury vacation.

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
I don't know this Paul guy, but from his comments something jumps out to me. He keeps mentioning his honeymoon, which has no bearing on the subject or your behaviour (or shouldnt). So that says to me he was likely being entitled and name dropping it at every second in the hope for special treatment.

I think anyone who has worked in customer service can spot red flags.

• Heart

anon8916

She has a week free from being a mum what is the problem if she wants to go to Disney without her daughter ? She is entitled to do what she wants while her daughter spends time with her dad she already mentioned she finds it hard when her daughter is away so why not take time away and try and take your mind of it, I expect her dad has countless breaks without the daughter but that’s always ok as soon as the mum does it it’s a huge deal

Hey Paul,
Have you sat and wondered if it’s your attitude that’s to blame?
Let’s be honest, you fucked your wife over, so you definitely won’t give a fuck about Disney employees.
Maybe you and ya new wife can wear matching rain macs again so you don’t get recognised as the twunt with the miserable don’t give a fuck about anyone or anything attitude.

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
Couple of observations on Charlotte in Wonderland:

1) Does anybody else find it weird when adults go on their own without their children to Florida? She seems to have a weird obsession with HHN…

2) She also had a weird crush on MGK.. She is a 30 year old women and acts like a 13 year old girl.

3) Not sure it is appropriate posting on your socials that’s your are undergoing aesthetic procedures and what looks like fat burner injections! Especially when she try’s to come across as all about her child. Not a very good example being set!!!
I really like her.

I don't find it odd that she's going on holiday without her child. I don't find her love for HHN weird.

Having a crush is normal at any age.

I appreciate her honesty regarding the procedures she has.

She is nothing like myself, but I find her content really enjoyable. She's a single mum navigating a divorce at a relatively young age. Hats off to her.

Numpty1

Clearly this is the CiW fan club and everyone is ok with cosmetic surgery being promoted on Family targeted social media.

Imagine knapp took fat burners and pretended it was attributed to the gym.

Double standards yet again people.
I stand my point that she hasn't promoted any surgery.

Facts are that she has only tagged a salon & spoken about her procedures. she hadnt posted an affliate link, discount, competition to encourage others- it's not classified as promotion.

Her talking about it actually sets a realistic view to all viewers - my teen daughter has been vocal that she wouldnt have any work done, as she doesnt like the "aesthetic" of Charlotte (each to their own) & would be concerned about end results.

Aside from this, the other fact she is isn't targeting children with any of her socials.

Has she openly spoken about fat injections? Or is this assumed? I havent seen her post or comment on these 🤷🏻‍♀️, so not sure where the reference to this comes from.

I do actually watch Knapp & generally don't mind them - it's certainly not a CiW vs Knapp debate from my view.

But imagine posting that you're homeschooling your kids (fair play, some make it work amazingly), then post "a day in the life" and homeschooling consisted of some revision books for 45mins then playing with barbies whilst the mum works out & did some of her own work.... in this case, I'd far rather my daughter watch CiW!

• Heart

Purple Haze

There’s also the pic of Florida from the air just before landing with the word “HOME” emblazoned across the screen.

• Haha

Nadurath

VIP Member
I have what I guess counts as a Disney insta account (basically didn’t want to spam my friends who have no interest in Disney), it has less than 1k followers, doesn’t have Disney / magic / my happy place type bollocks in the name and is quite clearly just me posting when on holiday. I’ve just woken up to this in my inbox….

IMG_2500.jpeg
IMG_2501.jpeg
IMG_2502.jpeg

Absolute bullshittery; I wonder how many have fallen for this tripe. That’ll be a hard no Adam whoever the fuck you are.

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry

Amandaleigh

VIP Member
Anyone follow wilding adventures? He’s just called his wife ‘bang average’ in a birthday post. This is an insult right? Or is this some joke I’d only get if I followed them religiously?
‘Gorgus’ 😂😂

is she the woman who was peed off at the room she got at Wilderness Lodge or was that someone else??

IMG_6305.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8

em69

VIP Member
1. I can’t imagine Beth’s mum being too thrilled during such an upsetting time that it is, that her ‘influencer’ daughter/SIL have got the begging bowl out using this sad occasion to make it about them.
The blatant lies are always a downfall for this type of career path anyway.

2. The loophole to park hopping back in covid times (but the bragging about it) by using a private tour guide with their ‘job connections’ whilst the rest of us were unable to holiday, or say goodbye to loved ones in a medical setting and not long after the time we were having to pick a family member to go for a walk with for our sanity.

3. The Target registry that was supposedly for only ‘friends and family’ but was another begging bowl situation to decorate their new home.

Tone deaf to say the least.
I’m surprised they don’t have their own thread yet.
She said during covid when the parks reopened about the park being super quiet... I wonder why Beth. She really is dumb.

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Constantly saying and hashtagging IYKYK (If you know, you know) like disney is an exclusive members club
And using the phrase "I'm not gonna lie" This one really fucks me off!
That twat Danny Dalimore is the worst for that. He couldn't tell the truth or talk sense it he tried.

• Haha

Kikidoyouloveme

I think the whole go fund me from Jeff of Findusinparadise is pretty awful. As mentioned earlier here, they sell the look at us living the dream with Beth not having to hold down a traditional job. But now getting us mugs in our traditional jobs to support them. How long till they go down the Patreon route. Though I’m not sure what they’d give extra for any Patreons
Hard agree ! If Beth isn’t using the account ( and I get it & it’s awful & actually my heart goes out to her , I lost a parent in a really similar manner ) then WHO is using that account to ‘like’ very recent DFB/ Disney parks / other ‘ official’ Disney pages, I understand a mindless stroll, but don’t bullshit us when the evidence is there!

• Heart