Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tabitha

VIP Member
That was one of the smartest money grabs I ever saw Disney do during an international lockdown. A boat that didn’t even leave the country and they all sold it out instantly 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

gibbs

VIP Member
I have a strong suspicion we have a bitter influencer here.

Taking a look, they come here once a year to scold CIW (excluding a few other posts) and then move on.

I wish they'd set up a CIW thread and move on.
I had a look at the comments they have made it definitely feels like that. Not many comments but nearly all being negative against CIW and spread apart enough that people won't notice too much.

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Clearly this is the CiW fan club and everyone is ok with cosmetic surgery being promoted on Family targeted social media.

Imagine knapp took fat burners and pretended it was attributed to the gym.

Double standards yet again people.
I am amazed that of all the truly vile ones out there you hate on CIW pretty much exclusively.
Jealousy?

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Just come across a channel called josh and lj. Wasn't looking for disney but came across their virgin travel day. Watched a few of their california trip. Seem a nice normal couple, no acting up for camera or being loud. Camera work could be a bit better but a nice easy watch
Don't most start like that ?
And then boom asshole mode activated

• Haha

Theodore

VIP Member
Ade and Lisa shopping for tat merch.
Lisa: “These are stunning!”

IMG_3450.png

IMG_3449.png

That’s one word for them! 😐

• Haha
  • Sick

disneydenial321

On the same theme, Our Wilding Adventures are on their way to Disneyland Paris.....The money is one thing but also the time off work.......I just can't work it out!
The most missionary couple I’ve ever seen.
most adventurous thing they did was swipe right on tinder for each other

• Haha
  • Sick
They're influencing us not to go
I fear I will see a vlogger or have the misfortune to be on a ride with one over reacting for their camera.
---
My biggest gripe is how they do it. There is actually a lot to see and do at Disney but honestly, it’s like Disney Inception, they are in a disney bubble, then inside a disney vlogger bubble, because they all do the same thing, like it’s a giant hive mind.
I dint care about your strawberry refreshers
I don’t care about Ohana
I don’t care about your boarding group
I don’t care about your target trip (especially your sugar cookies)
I don’t care about your skyliner trip

Vlog the trip that and provide ACTUAL information that others can use.
Eat a different places at least 75% of the time
Provide your plans to maximise rides without burning out (not just by sitting in the contemporary for 3 hours Vicky)

I know people don’t do this because it would mean having to plan more to vlog / retain information for editing, instead of just pointing the camera at themselves and talking rubbish all day for our 30 minute video of “Day 6 my face around Epcot and later a close up of my subway blaze pizza”

Anyway, clearly woken up in a good mood this Monday morning 😂

Last edited:

Mark81

VIP Member
this post just makes me 🤢

so many of them….

To me they (and the whole vlogger strategy) has really cheapened the disney brand. They make everything look tacky and cheap to the point its off putting.

It's a bit like when chavs ruined Burberrys image

• Haha

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Anyone else see the sad post regarding Beth find us in paradise about her father sadly passing away…………..awfully sad news, followed by, in my opinion, a terribly beggy just giving post from her boyfriend Jeff

Am I the arsehole or is this horrendous?
If I can usually find you in paradise then you can afford to do what needs to be done in undeniably sad times. You will find me at work from 06:00am tomorrow and never in paradise no matter how hard I try. Sorry but sick of this someone else can pay attitude.

• Heart

Kikidoyouloveme

I agree with most of that but the carpet - I feel attacked :ROFLMAO: I love seeing that carpet
We flew into the new terminal and there is no carpet - I felt cheated and made my family do a massive (40 min ) detour to stand on the damn thing, under the flag , Infront of the fountain , with the Disney store to the left 😂😂
---
Constantly saying and hashtagging IYKYK (If you know, you know) like disney is an exclusive members club
And using the phrase "I'm not gonna lie" This one really fucks me off!
sUgar COOkieSssss

• Haha

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
This guy vlogs, right? Maybe, just maybe, cast members get tired of these people taking up space and acting like they're TV or movie stars.
Not anymore he don't. He threw his toys out of the pram on more than 1 occasion and packed it in and called 999 because he was mentioned on here.
He still keeps crawling back though. This time using a FB forum to show what a twat he still is.
All his youtube friends fell out with him. Awful obnoxious little man.

• Haha