Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluesloth

She falls out with pretty much everybody. She is a really nasty piece of work. She is a real dictator in the hun circle. Thinks she is something special to look at as well.
I love this sort of goss!! Do you know this as an insider 👀
---
Disneyhannah… she was really good friends with lim_through the lens but she hasn’t liked his travel day post and didn’t meet up in Florida this time.. another one bites the dust???
I hadn’t noticed this but just went and looked and you are so right! They used to
Always post about eachother
---
I love this sort of goss!! Do you know this as an insider 👀
---

I hadn’t noticed this but just went and looked and you are so right! They used to
Always post about eachother

I bet it was after that bit in the vlog I pointed out where they mean girl’s him and all wore red and told him they were all wearing blue and when he turned up in blue they laughed at him

I think your version of immorality can get back to the 50s.

She’s not taking her kid because she’s going to an adults Halloween party event. She’s mentioned before that her child has had several holidays with he dad this year, and will be with her dad during the time she’s away. Would you have the same opinion if the father went on holiday without the child?
Ok so is it acceptable she’s a lifestyle/ Disney vlogger which children no doubt watch and she promotes cosmetic procedures…. That’s ok is it?

This forum destroyed Knapp for going on a solo cruise trip. But now its suddenly ok? She just does better at hiding the fakeness by this honest BS

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
Charlie and Will… major 🙄🙄. Typical instagay couple, lots of very white teeth, sharp hair do’s, highly groomed, Essex boys, well heeled given the amount of luxury travel they do and now they’re in Disney.
First comment on their travel day video this week “do you have a friend for Adam Hattan?” 😂
Their travel day was a complete borefest

disneydenial321

Has anyone watched these two? They were in my recommended list and I find them so weird. What annoys me more than anything is that they split a 35 minute vlog into part one and part two, WHY?!
looking at their Instagram they seem to be away every weekend. Nice for some

Babyshark

VIP Member
Ourpriderock have left their little boy’s hair to grow so long it’s covering his eyes (and has done for months). All so they can get his first hair cut at the Main Street barbers. Surely they could have had hair cuts and booked one of these in to the barber. Even pretended it was his first if they wanted a certificate.

So, I’ve got 2 trips booked next year.
March for 10 nights.
September for 14 nights.
I work and save, save, save.
Please don’t expect me to vlog, I’ll be banned from YouTube 😘

Why are you bringing the dads role into this? Neither would be fair.

As stated before regrading the knapps, why would you go to Disney without your child!!

Everyone ok with advertising fat burner injections to families? Come on people, make it make sense!!!

Disney Princess 2

How do I start a thread? I tried on the Instagram page for all Disney content creators but no start a thread option
I'm interested in learning how to do that as well. I would love to see a thread devoted to Tom Does Disney. I've been posting under his best buddy's, Pat/Rope Drop, thread but this jerk is certainly deserving of his own.

Emmy79

VIP Member
Charlie and Will… major 🙄🙄. Typical instagay couple, lots of very white teeth, sharp hair do’s, highly groomed, Essex boys, well heeled given the amount of luxury travel they do and now they’re in Disney.
First comment on their travel day video this week “do you have a friend for Adam Hattan?” 😂
I enjoyed their Disneyland Paris vlogs but not seen any others so had a nosey......wow, they travel a lot

What do you mean by 'well heeled', like grounded or down to earth?