Disney Vloggers #11 Something for free? Me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know who the Holl family are but that 2006 Windows Movie Maker disclaimer has really ticked me!!!

wendy-williams-laughing.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Update on the sunglasses camera saga View attachment 2317280
That clears that up then. Hopefully Anni and co will be getting an email and their passes revoked but I doubt they will do tit.
She knew full well that what she was doing was against the rules but she still did it anyway for views.
Ohanaoffree will probably be busy trying to get a refund on theirs now as she said she was going to get some too. Weirdos.

Reactions: 2
That clears that up then. Hopefully Anni and co will be getting an email and their passes revoked but I doubt they will do tit.
She knew full well that what she was doing was against the rules but she still did it anyway for views.
Ohanaoffree will probably be busy trying to get a refund on theirs now as she said she was going to get some too. Weirdos.
They did go on to tell me they cannot reach out to rule breakers after it’s already happened. If they are caught that’s a different story

They did go on to tell me they cannot reach out to rule breakers after it’s already happened. If they are caught that’s a different story
What a dumb policy. They have names and proof but won't do anything unless caught in the act. Crazy. Well done for getting a response out of them however.

Reactions: 4
A few thoughts about a few random Disney vloggers of today and yesteryear

Will and Lelly, I’ll start with the good because I like these two but they seem to have dropped off the face of the earth. They seemed to work hard for their holidays and it’s a shame they’re not currently uploading.

Despicable 3, always enjoyable for their complete transparency and openness, down to the point of taking their boy’s thoughts and opinions on board and catering to his needs and not trying to force Disney down his throat like many other vloggers we see

Controversial, but spoonful of sugar… apart from the slowness of their uploads (are they still uploading pre-COVID holidays? Don’t know as I had to stop watching) they seem to put themselves across as the Joneses everyone wanted to keep up with, they were the start of first class flights everywhere that other vloggers had to try and keep up with and it was so unrealistic. It’s dull really - ridiculously nice DVC room, they fly first class, Steve has mint ice cream and that’s pretty much every series they’ve done. But!! Still enjoyed watching them as background

Luke and Rich, enjoyed them a lot and then something seem to change, can’t quite put my finger on it, maybe they were similar to above, a bit samey, but they do seem like genuine family holiday videos where they show genuine thoughtfulness to older relatives when they go away, unlike the Lodge Guys

Tom and Sophie, they were okay right at the start, then started releasing merch off their own sayings then obviously the poop hit the fan, and she took him back, got married and done all the family thing. I wonder if the reason they don’t vlog is because he knows the comments he will get

Gaz and Sarah, again a really genuine couple, they had the average Florida holiday every time, the normal one, the one that many people dream of but some seemed to look down on because of the click-chasing credit-card holiday vlogs, really like these two and even when they moved from I-drive to stay on property you could see their appreciation for it. Shame they don’t seem to vlog their full holidays or do more.

The Holl family… I don’t know if these are on any of you guys radar but check them out, think Ohana of 3 but better

Nathan Staker, obviously his confidence seems to have grown since he got with Zoe and it does seem a bit of an odd pairing, but he was found due to the little gang he was in, and that brings me to the UK Disney couple, which everyone is currently remembering due to Paul’s resurfacing.. what a curiosity this has been. You see him and see how he hasn’t changed a bit, how he’s still got that nasty bitterness about him, albeit not quite as mean to Cheryl 2 as he was to Cheryl 1. Was there a trip where they went to Berlin? The full trip of that where Paul talked down to her. And the Sat night shows where he would fawn over any other female on the show and scowl at his own wife, I remember one night he called all of them beautiful except Cheryl.

The NYE show where everyone kissed at midnight and Cheryl was wiping away her tears and then two weeks later he filmed one and half of the stuff was gone from the house. Cheryl if you’re out there reading don’t be afraid to come back to socials, you’re rid of that gaslighting narcissist. It really was awful and compelling to watch (bit like the Lodges) with the peak being the last Sat show when he filmed himself in the shower, went in front of a green screen to mark the end of lockdown. Remarkable work.

Can’t think of anymore off the top of my head for a first post but I’ll think of some haha
Re Paul (knob) and Cheryl, If what we read on here was true, the trip to Berlin was to try and patch up their relationship, which obviously didn't work.....I never saw the vlog however

Took a quick look at Holl family vlogs, wow who on earth is watching these people 🤣
bots 🤣

all the effort they put in to become influencers is depressing.
IMG_6836.png
2 seconds and already a sunflower lanyard

and I’m sorry but what is this kid’s name?
IMG_6833.jpeg

• Haha
Re Paul (knob) and Cheryl, If what we read on here was true, the trip to Berlin was to try and patch up their relationship, which obviously didn't work.....I never saw the vlog however
Cheryl's friend came on here to confirm that Paul had left Cheryl for Danielle and it was purely through this site and our detective work that Cheryl found out that he had actually been cheating on her. She also said the Berlin trip was supposed to be a reset.

Caught up with The Despicable 3 life update vlog. I genuinely like them. Big Jim lost his job back in March, thankfully found a new one.

They go on to talk about how they really need to be tight with money - so no big trips coming up. Next breath we find out 2 cruises booked for next year. Ummm, ok.

Caught up with The Despicable 3 life update vlog. I genuinely like them. Big Jim lost his job back in March, thankfully found a new one.

They go on to talk about how they really need to be tight with money - so no big trips coming up. Next breath we find out 2 cruises booked for next year. Ummm, ok.
I watched it too and interpreted it differently, that they hadn't planned anything big because he lost his job but then they were ok too as he found one and had financial stability again, and having a holiday booked made them particularly him happier. I wondered if as well as losing confidence he felt a bit guilty that they had to stop looking at holidays because of him even though it wasn't his fault.

I have to commend them though, the Dad Jim was the keenest to go to Disney as he misses the rides and they all knew in terms of Jimmy's age it was now or never, but they asked Jimmy do you want 2 weeks at Disney World or 1 week cruise in the Yacht club and Jimmy actually chose cruise so they went with it.

He must have got a decent pot of money when he was layed off so I'm suprised it wasn't straight back to Universal as per usual.

Channel seems to be deleted now?!
Yep, it was there this morning with no videos etc but now it's gone.......what a bleeping weird thing to do. Of course someone would find them.......so why delete them if you have nothing to hide. If you don't want people poking about in your life then don't post on bleeping you tube you head!

Reactions: 6
You’re all very welcome for the Holls, yes when I said better than Ohana I meant more car crash, should have specified but sometimes the fun is the surprise

Paul what a weasel. You would have thought he’d want people to find him/know they would, that’s the point of a public YouTube. And clearly he reads here to be affected by the response. So it begs the question, what did he think the response would be?

“Oh Paul, so great to see you”

”Paul so great you had an affair with another YouTuber who you randomly brought on to your channel and tried to set up with Nathan Staker, yet then stabbed your mate in the back, that was extremely cool behaviour mate”

“Paul since you were last around, the world has evolved and now we all appreciate the way you talk down to women more than ever”

His grand return was a solo work trip to Doncaster, going up the Brighton big wheel and a travel day to America which had most of us thinking the recasting of his wife was just like Sam Mitchell on eastenders, it looks ridiculous but you’re still going to call her Sam. Personally I hoped for more, some entitled rant about what he’d brought on upon himself, he did mention there was a deleted series, wonder if he blamed tattle for his own behaviour in there, or if he ever addressed what he did to Cheryl, Nathan and Zoe, wonder if he ever will. No shame from Cheryl 2 either. Classy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
You’re all very welcome for the Holls, yes when I said better than Ohana I meant more car crash, should have specified but sometimes the fun is the surprise

Paul what a weasel. You would have thought he’d want people to find him/know they would, that’s the point of a public YouTube. And clearly he reads here to be affected by the response. So it begs the question, what did he think the response would be?

“Oh Paul, so great to see you”

”Paul so great you had an affair with another YouTuber who you randomly brought on to your channel and tried to set up with Nathan Staker, yet then stabbed your mate in the back, that was extremely cool behaviour mate”

“Paul since you were last around, the world has evolved and now we all appreciate the way you talk down to women more than ever”

His grand return was a solo work trip to Doncaster, going up the Brighton big wheel and a travel day to America which had most of us thinking the recasting of his wife was just like Sam Mitchell on eastenders, it looks ridiculous but you’re still going to call her Sam. Personally I hoped for more, some entitled rant about what he’d brought on upon himself, he did mention there was a deleted series, wonder if he blamed tattle for his own behaviour in there, or if he ever addressed what he did to Cheryl, Nathan and Zoe, wonder if he ever will. No shame from Cheryl 2 either. Classy.
Spot on. He is a weasel and it is good to see him scurry back under his rock. Thin skinned tosser.
What did he do to Zoe?

Reactions: 1
What is Paul's instagram?

I've been watching disney vloggers since well before the pandemic (weird flex, I know). 2019 was the weirdest time I would say, such an over saturation of everyone going to Florida that year. I enjoyed That UK disney couples vlogs, always found their content varried and in depth, always thought he was a tool but they were far from the worst. I do think it's bizzare he's started uploading again just to delete everything as soon as people started to watch.

I started with the usual suspects Tim Tracker, Paging Mr Morrow etc but I can't stand most vloggers now, definitely stick to smaller channels like Helena and martyn, too infinity (they rarely post), theme park express.

Reactions: 1
What is Paul's instagram?

I've been watching disney vloggers since well before the pandemic (weird flex, I know). 2019 was the weirdest time I would say, such an over saturation of everyone going to Florida that year. I enjoyed That UK disney couples vlogs, always found their content varried and in depth, always thought he was a tool but they were far from the worst. I do think it's bizzare he's started uploading again just to delete everything as soon as people started to watch.

I started with the usual suspects Tim Tracker, Paging Mr Morrow etc but I can't stand most vloggers now, definitely stick to smaller channels like Helena and martyn, too infinity (they rarely post), theme park express.
I think he likely deleted it after their possible living location was shared here. That and the hate they both get. Same as the two who back doored their way into Orlando during Covid (the channel/Insta name has totally gone out of my head!!)

None of the current vloggers are good. They all rinse and repeat. Or they think they are gods gift to Disney. Agree re Too Infinity, I liked them. 👍🏽

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.