Disney Vloggers #11 Something for free? Me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha hand gestures were made 😂

Mr Nadurath is Spanish and often goes full shouting in his fastest Spanish around vloggers in the hopes the don’t realise and leave it in their vlogs 😂
I'm assuming it's all foul language directed at them?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The bits I understand is 😂 I’m a bad wife who has never fully grasped Spanish and he’s been in the UK so long he’s more scouse than a Harry Enfield character 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Awesome......how did you find this?

I'll have to watch a couple to see if he's still an insufferable twit! Although I think I know the answer already 🤣

Lets see how he treats Poundland Cheryl too, he was always a wanker to lovely Cheryl
its saying no videos

its saying no videos
He's removed them all after it was mentioned on here.....the man is a complete cock

You can't put your lives on social media and not expect people to be interested, wether it be genuine or hate watching

Reactions: 5
think its a bit rich kingdom threads is using her business platform to plug her personal sales when she cant even fulfil orders people placed with her!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
think its a bit rich kingdom threads is using her business platform to plug her personal sales when she cant even fulfil orders people placed with her!
She’s an odd bod. And has also been known to come on here and attack posters, not mentioning she has also been guilty of speculating about and slagging off Disney vloggers here too.

Reactions: 7
She’s an odd bod. And has also been known to come on here and attack posters, not mentioning she has also been guilty of speculating about and slagging off Disney vloggers here too.
i have always thought she was rude and manipulative with the crying stories but after her not fulfilling so many orders (seeing instagram stories saying this reguarly) i would have thought she would have had some shame and not plugged her own personal sales shes just gone a step to far i think

He's removed them all after it was mentioned on here.....the man is a complete cock

You can't put your lives on social media and not expect people to be interested, wether it be genuine or hate watching
What an absolute melt he is. He must be glued to here - hello uncle knobhead 👋 wasnt he the Sunbed dude here for a bit?

• Haha
I feel that a load of vloggers come here to stir things up. Or try to promote their channel and it goes to sh*t 😂
Her though, I just don’t get her. I did enjoy reading her Trust Pilot reviews 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I’ve bought from them before and the quality was SHOCKING. Loads of loose threads and the cuff of the sleeve was covered in make up!

• Wow
  • Sick
I feel that a load of vloggers come here to stir things up. Or try to promote their channel and it goes to sh*t 😂
Her though, I just don’t get her. I did enjoy reading her Trust Pilot reviews 😂😂

Ha! She’s awful. We talked about her many threads back. I bought a t-shirt from her and decided not to buy any more as the quality wasn’t great. This was before I knew what she was really like with her grumpy rude stories and general crap ways of running a business. Just refund people’s money if you can’t fulfil orders!

As someone who regularly watches Disney vlogs but hasn’t been to Florida since the late 90s, one thing all these vloggers are horrendous at is establishing a sense of time and proximity.

How long does it take to get from Animal Kingdom Lodge to Disney Springs? I have no idea. In every vlog, you see them step on a bus and one second later they’ve magically appeared at their destination. How far away is the Polynesian from Hollywood Studios? Yet again - I have no clue.

It’s like Sabrina the Teenage Witch when they’d go to the Other Realm by walking into the back of the linen closet.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As someone who regularly watches Disney vlogs but hasn’t been to Florida since the late 90s, one thing all these vloggers are horrendous at is establishing a sense of time and proximity.

How long does it take to get from Animal Kingdom Lodge to Disney Springs? I have no idea. In every vlog, you see them step on a bus and one second later they’ve magically appeared at their destination. How far away is the Polynesian from Hollywood Studios? Yet again - I have no clue.

It’s like Sabrina the Teenage Witch when they’d go to the Other Realm by walking into the back of the linen closet.
Genuine answer to these questions is:

'Always longer than you think!'

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A few thoughts about a few random Disney vloggers of today and yesteryear

Will and Lelly, I’ll start with the good because I like these two but they seem to have dropped off the face of the earth. They seemed to work hard for their holidays and it’s a shame they’re not currently uploading.

Despicable 3, always enjoyable for their complete transparency and openness, down to the point of taking their boy’s thoughts and opinions on board and catering to his needs and not trying to force Disney down his throat like many other vloggers we see

Controversial, but spoonful of sugar… apart from the slowness of their uploads (are they still uploading pre-COVID holidays? Don’t know as I had to stop watching) they seem to put themselves across as the Joneses everyone wanted to keep up with, they were the start of first class flights everywhere that other vloggers had to try and keep up with and it was so unrealistic. It’s dull really - ridiculously nice DVC room, they fly first class, Steve has mint ice cream and that’s pretty much every series they’ve done. But!! Still enjoyed watching them as background

Luke and Rich, enjoyed them a lot and then something seem to change, can’t quite put my finger on it, maybe they were similar to above, a bit samey, but they do seem like genuine family holiday videos where they show genuine thoughtfulness to older relatives when they go away, unlike the Lodge Guys

Tom and Sophie, they were okay right at the start, then started releasing merch off their own sayings then obviously the poop hit the fan, and she took him back, got married and done all the family thing. I wonder if the reason they don’t vlog is because he knows the comments he will get

Gaz and Sarah, again a really genuine couple, they had the average Florida holiday every time, the normal one, the one that many people dream of but some seemed to look down on because of the click-chasing credit-card holiday vlogs, really like these two and even when they moved from I-drive to stay on property you could see their appreciation for it. Shame they don’t seem to vlog their full holidays or do more.

The Holl family… I don’t know if these are on any of you guys radar but check them out, think Ohana of 3 but better

Nathan Staker, obviously his confidence seems to have grown since he got with Zoe and it does seem a bit of an odd pairing, but he was found due to the little gang he was in, and that brings me to the UK Disney couple, which everyone is currently remembering due to Paul’s resurfacing.. what a curiosity this has been. You see him and see how he hasn’t changed a bit, how he’s still got that nasty bitterness about him, albeit not quite as mean to Cheryl 2 as he was to Cheryl 1. Was there a trip where they went to Berlin? The full trip of that where Paul talked down to her. And the Sat night shows where he would fawn over any other female on the show and scowl at his own wife, I remember one night he called all of them beautiful except Cheryl.

The NYE show where everyone kissed at midnight and Cheryl was wiping away her tears and then two weeks later he filmed one and half of the stuff was gone from the house. Cheryl if you’re out there reading don’t be afraid to come back to socials, you’re rid of that gaslighting narcissist. It really was awful and compelling to watch (bit like the Lodges) with the peak being the last Sat show when he filmed himself in the shower, went in front of a green screen to mark the end of lockdown. Remarkable work.

Can’t think of anymore off the top of my head for a first post but I’ll think of some haha

A few thoughts about a few random Disney vloggers of today and yesteryear

Will and Lelly, I’ll start with the good because I like these two but they seem to have dropped off the face of the earth. They seemed to work hard for their holidays and it’s a shame they’re not currently uploading.

Despicable 3, always enjoyable for their complete transparency and openness, down to the point of taking their boy’s thoughts and opinions on board and catering to his needs and not trying to force Disney down his throat like many other vloggers we see

Controversial, but spoonful of sugar… apart from the slowness of their uploads (are they still uploading pre-COVID holidays? Don’t know as I had to stop watching) they seem to put themselves across as the Joneses everyone wanted to keep up with, they were the start of first class flights everywhere that other vloggers had to try and keep up with and it was so unrealistic. It’s dull really - ridiculously nice DVC room, they fly first class, Steve has mint ice cream and that’s pretty much every series they’ve done. But!! Still enjoyed watching them as background

Luke and Rich, enjoyed them a lot and then something seem to change, can’t quite put my finger on it, maybe they were similar to above, a bit samey, but they do seem like genuine family holiday videos where they show genuine thoughtfulness to older relatives when they go away, unlike the Lodge Guys

Tom and Sophie, they were okay right at the start, then started releasing merch off their own sayings then obviously the poop hit the fan, and she took him back, got married and done all the family thing. I wonder if the reason they don’t vlog is because he knows the comments he will get

Gaz and Sarah, again a really genuine couple, they had the average Florida holiday every time, the normal one, the one that many people dream of but some seemed to look down on because of the click-chasing credit-card holiday vlogs, really like these two and even when they moved from I-drive to stay on property you could see their appreciation for it. Shame they don’t seem to vlog their full holidays or do more.

The Holl family… I don’t know if these are on any of you guys radar but check them out, think Ohana of 3 but better

Nathan Staker, obviously his confidence seems to have grown since he got with Zoe and it does seem a bit of an odd pairing, but he was found due to the little gang he was in, and that brings me to the UK Disney couple, which everyone is currently remembering due to Paul’s resurfacing.. what a curiosity this has been. You see him and see how he hasn’t changed a bit, how he’s still got that nasty bitterness about him, albeit not quite as mean to Cheryl 2 as he was to Cheryl 1. Was there a trip where they went to Berlin? The full trip of that where Paul talked down to her. And the Sat night shows where he would fawn over any other female on the show and scowl at his own wife, I remember one night he called all of them beautiful except Cheryl.

The NYE show where everyone kissed at midnight and Cheryl was wiping away her tears and then two weeks later he filmed one and half of the stuff was gone from the house. Cheryl if you’re out there reading don’t be afraid to come back to socials, you’re rid of that gaslighting narcissist. It really was awful and compelling to watch (bit like the Lodges) with the peak being the last Sat show when he filmed himself in the shower, went in front of a green screen to mark the end of lockdown. Remarkable work.

Can’t think of anymore off the top of my head for a first post but I’ll think of some haha
I actually remember one UK Disney Couple Vlogmas that Paul made some comment about getting bent over the kitchen table and looked at Cheryl in a condescending way and she looked so hurt… thought something was going on then.
Struck me as odd, dunno why I remembered it so vividly

• Wow
Reactions: 1
By better do you mean more car crash, because honestly the big toe of my left foot could make better content than Ohana of 3 so that’s not a selling point 😂 I’m here for more car crashes though!

• Haha
Took a quick look at Holl family vlogs, wow who on earth is watching these people 🤣 didn’t think it could get worse than Ohana of 3 but this comes close! He has a sunflower lanyard out at Magic Kingdom too.

IMG_3188.jpeg
IMG_3187.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.