Disney Vloggers #11 Something for free? Me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another Anni Stores vlog and more moaning from her and hubby. This time it was the service in Toothsomes.
They could give OhanaOfFree a run for their money. I'd like to know how much (or little) they tip - after getting a meal removed from the bill first no doubt.

Reactions: 2
Another Anni Stores vlog and more moaning from her and hubby. This time it was the service in Toothsomes.
They could give OhanaOfFree a run for their money. I'd like to know how much (or little) they tip - after getting a meal removed from the bill first no doubt.
I loved how she finished with Oh we don’t know when we will be going back. Oh come on now, you’ll be back within a couple of months, you always are

• Heart
I loved how she finished with Oh we don’t know when we will be going back. Oh come on now, you’ll be back within a couple of months, you always are
She doesn't know if it will be on a Tuesday or Wednesday that they fly. That's about the length of the uncertainty.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ugh I know I forced myself to watch it earlier, I just find them so odd. Fascinated by their frequent trips, I assumed they were wealthy, but had a nosey at some of her old home vlogs and they live in a tiny house that certainly doesn’t scream wealth. Does Oscar have a disability? I’m confused as to why he talks with an American accent!

But which kid has the better fake American accent? Anni Stores Oscar or Ohana of Free Matilda? 😂

• Haha
Ugh I know I forced myself to watch it earlier, I just find them so odd. Fascinated by their frequent trips, I assumed they were wealthy, but had a nosey at some of her old home vlogs and they live in a tiny house that certainly doesn’t scream wealth. Does Oscar have a disability? I’m confused as to why he talks with an American accent!
I’m really confused by the Stores family. I read in the comments once that they also have two twin daughters. But they’ve never holidayed with them (on her vlogged trips anyway) nor do they ever get mentioned in her videos. I mean I get why the daughters might not want to participate in the borefest that is their holiday doing the same thing in the same places every 6 weeks but still seems a little weird to me.

I’m really confused by the Stores family. I read in the comments once that they also have two twin daughters. But they’ve never holidayed with them (on her vlogged trips anyway) nor do they ever get mentioned in her videos. I mean I get why the daughters might not want to participate in the borefest that is their holiday doing the same thing in the same places every 6 weeks but still seems a little weird to me.
I've not heard that before and always assumed it was just the three of them. How bizarre if that is true. I assume they must be grown up but then how old is Anni?

I think I outright asked her about this in comments last year and she said they were 18/19 and they didn't want to come. I get the impression they are from another father? I find it odd too because it's not like they're always going to Disney either which the teens might have outgrown sometimes it's just Universal. I know at that age you are old enough to be left but I wouldn't feel completely happy if I knew my parents were leaving me for 3 weeks to go on a holiday and spoil my baby brother. I wonder if Anni gives them an ultimatum and says you can come but realising you will be in the vlogs so they don't??

I think I outright asked her about this in comments last year and she said they were 18/19 and they didn't want to come. I get the impression they are from another father? I find it odd too because it's not like they're always going to Disney either which the teens might have outgrown sometimes it's just Universal. I know at that age you are old enough to be left but I wouldn't feel completely happy if I knew my parents were leaving me for 3 weeks to go on a holiday and spoil my baby brother. I wonder if Anni gives them an ultimatum and says you can come but realising you will be in the vlogs so they don't??
Or maybe that they can come but they have to pay their own way? They might rather just stay home and party with friends with no older adults at home?

Reactions: 1
The Jokes From Stoke have made a trip announcement. They are going back to FLORIDA shock horror.
So bored of all these pricks going back time and time again.

Reactions: 3
The burgesses uploaded a free trip to hard rock in London. Usual arrogant selves. Can’t bear her. Instead of spending thousands on Florida trips go to the orthodontist love. Can’t get over her arrogance on last Florida trip kicking off because it rained when they stayed onsite.

• Haha
The burgesses uploaded a free trip to hard rock in London. Usual arrogant selves. Can’t bear her. Instead of spending thousands on Florida trips go to the orthodontist love. Can’t get over her arrogance on last Florida trip kicking off because it rained when they stayed onsite.
No idea who they are but watched for a laugh because I was in there a few hours ago.
I don’t understand, there’s so many amazing things in there - Freddie mercury’s piano, Jimi Hendrix’s cape, Elton John’s stage costumes. They filmed bloody souvenir pins!! These people are all the same.
And why put up a winter wonderland video in April and then bragging about how many times they’ve been even though it’s absolute tit.

She looks like she opens tin cans with her teeth. I audibly gasped! And I’ve had horrible teeth, but worn braces twice to fix them. If they can afford Florida trips then I don’t get it.

• Haha
No idea who they are but watched for a laugh because I was in there a few hours ago.
I don’t understand, there’s so many amazing things in there - Freddie mercury’s piano, Jimi Hendrix’s cape, Elton John’s stage costumes. They filmed bloody souvenir pins!! These people are all the same.
And why put up a winter wonderland video in April and then bragging about how many times they’ve been even though it’s absolute tit and they haven’t realised it yet ?

She looks like she opens tin cans with her teeth. I audibly gasped! And I’ve had horrible teeth, but worn braces twice to fix them. If they can afford Florida trips then I don’t get it.
Opening cans with her teeth has finished me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I can't stand the Burgesses. Utter chavs. She is an awful, confrontational woman and is always on the look out for a freebie.

I can't stand the Burgesses. Utter chavs. She is an awful, confrontational woman and is always on the look out for a freebie.
They sound like our faves Ohana of three.

Do we know what they do for a living? How can they both sound so thick yet can afford WDW and California with a family? I don’t think I have the stomach to watch anymore videos to find out myself because of those teeth.

They sound like our faves Ohana of three.

Do we know what they do for a living? How can they both sound so thick yet can afford WDW and California with a family? I don’t think I have the stomach to watch anymore videos to find out myself because of those teeth.
Her husband is a tradesman and runs his own very successful business. Although I get the vibes from them they're always living slightly beyond their means. Either that or she's just incredibly tight the way she's always going on about budgets.

Ok I am gonna get hate for this but I quite like the Burgesses 😬 I am quite late to the party on that front as only started watching some of their stuff this year and found them through watching Florida Obsessed who I also quite enjoy watching 🙈

• Haha
Ok I am gonna get hate for this but I quite like the Burgesses 😬 I am quite late to the party on that front as only started watching some of their stuff this year and found them through watching Florida Obsessed who I also quite enjoy watching 🙈
To be fair I enjoyed watching them at first too before I cottoned on to the level of entitlement. Taking the toilet roll at Wilderness Lodge "to get their money's worth" is a particular favourite of mine.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
To be fair I enjoyed watching them at first too before I cottoned on to the level of entitlement. Taking the toilet roll at Wilderness Lodge "to get their money's worth" is a particular favourite of mine.
Oh that Wilderness Lodge one yeah that was very cringe I totally get that. Just in general I do like watching them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.