Disney Vloggers #11 Something for free? Me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh christ, vlog the vlogger, that was so hilarious wasn’t it?
Nope, that’s right, not funny atall Paul and mentioning it another 30 times incase no one laughed because they didn’t hear the ‘joke’ makes it even worse
It was when he kept saying "Vlog-ception" what a total knob!
That was the day he ruined his (ex) mates proposal by being late signing up to DVC wasn't it?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It was when he kept saying "Vlog-ception" what a total knob!
That was the day he ruined his (ex) mates proposal by being late signing up to DVC wasn't it?
OMG Vlogception 🤣
Yes!!! I remember that. The engaged couple were vloggers too. Do they still do it? I cant think what their name was but I do remember there being a massive falling out.
Sunbed Paul seems to fall out with everyone although the whole lot of them strike me as being fickle, needy wimps.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They were called Kyle and Beth and the channel was something like "Our Disney Journey"
One of them came on here and spilt the beans on Paul and Cheryls break up, under the name 'imnotkyle' 🤣🤣🤣🤣
He was a total dick to them that day, well he was most days to most people from what I saw

Reactions: 3
They were called Kyle and Beth and the channel was something like "Our Disney Journey"
One of them came on here and spilt the beans on Paul and Cheryls break up, under the name 'imnotkyle' 🤣🤣🤣🤣
He was a total dick to them that day, well he was most days to most people from what I saw
He did have a very high opinion of himself and was crafty in that he surrounded himself with even worse 'content creators' who later became second fiddle to him on his weekly clusterfuck live show.

Reactions: 2
Kershaw's, Zoe aka That British Life, Nathan Stalker, Theme Park Bazza shoved his mug in now and then, the woman Paul ran off with too whose name escapes me.
I think her name is Danielle and I'm sure her user/channel name was 'Lovely Chubbly' or something along those lines

I think her name is Danielle and I'm sure her user/channel name was 'Lovely Chubbly' or something along those lines
Danielle Owen her name is, def downgrade from Cheryl. Don’t forget SeeShaunEat!

Kyle from OurDisneyLife (the engaged couple) was on here at some point

• Haha
Danielle Owen her name is, def downgrade from Cheryl. Don’t forget SeeShaunEat!

Kyle from OurDisneyLife (the engaged couple) was on here at some point
Or is she now Danielle Savage? I'm sure they got engaged

• Haha
yeah it was ka
I really like Helena and Martyn so can forgive the Toodlepipski thing yet their lack of knowledge really lets them down. I personally wouldn't have done a Q and A if I was them
---
Does anyone know who won the Uks biggest Disney fan competition bollocks thing?
yeah it was kathryn

Are Nathan and Zoe together now?
Yeah, they have been on several trips together. I quite like Zoe, I first saw her on That UK Disney Vouples vlog in like 2019? I actually thought Paul flirted with her quite alot when she was in their vlogs haha.

I'm no oil painting but how anyone could find Nathan attractive is beyond me. Sorry if you read here, Nathan!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.