Disney Vloggers #11 Something for free? Me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see So Helena and Martyn have been gifted a trip to The Efteling. Eurotunnel have gifted them the trip over to Calais, telling them it's only an hour/hour and a half to The Efteling. They're in for a shock as it's actually more like a good five hour drive.
---
Sorry, my bad, I was thinking about driving from Paris to The Efteling. But even from Calais it's a good three hours.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I see So Helena and Martyn have been gifted a trip to The Efteling. Eurotunnel have gifted them the trip over to Calais, telling them it's only an hour/hour and a half to The Efteling. They're in for a shock as it's actually more like a good five hour drive.
---
Sorry, my bad, I was thinking about driving from Paris to The Efteling. But even from Calais it's a good three hours.
They were talking about a pit stop in Bruge on the way home so meant an hour and half from Bruge back to Calais, I think!
I’m looking forward to seeing their vlogs from there as Efteling is somewhere I’d like to visit.

Reactions: 1
They were talking about a pit stop in Bruge on the way home so meant an hour and half from Bruge back to Calais, I think!
I’m looking forward to seeing their vlogs from there as Efteling is somewhere I’d like to visit.
Maybe but I got the impression they're driving straight to Calais to The Efteling. The Bruge stop is on the way back.

In any case, it's a lovely park and very worth a visit. Theme Park Worldwide have been many times, it's one of their favourite parks so there are many useful vlogs to watch. Personally I don't find So Helena and Martyn's vlogs give very much useful information. They've been to DLP loads but still appear clueless about a lot of pretty basic stuff.

Agree about Helena and Martyn…. They don’t seem to actually have any theme park knowledge
Even with Disneyland Paris…. They come across clueless and only ever do the same things over and over again so it becomes boring quickly
i watched their Disneyland Paris Q&A video recently and was surprised how much they didn’t know about a theme park they’ve been to a million times

Have L&S adventures and Disneyhannahx fallen out? They never tag each other on those travel day Instagram posts anymore yet went on holiday together last year

Reactions: 2
Have L&S adventures and Disneyhannahx fallen out? They never tag each other on those travel day Instagram posts anymore yet went on holiday together last year
Looks like they're not following each other anymore. Another one bites the dust.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Theme Park Worldwide have been many times, it's one of their favourite parks so there are many useful vlogs to watch.
Yeah, Shawn just repeats himself and talks constantly through the rides, so maybe mute if you're watching more than one, lol.
---
Looks like they're not following each other anymore. Another one bites the dust.
That seems to be the way of the vlogger world - once you're not useful, away you go.

Yeah, Shawn just repeats himself and talks constantly through the rides, so maybe mute if you're watching more than one, lol.
---

That seems to be the way of the vlogger world - once you're not useful, away you go.
I go back and forth on this, but I don't really mind disneyhannah.
She gives off queen bee and moderate mean girl vibes - she definitely the leader of the pack. However, more fool anyone who is suckered into that.

I go back and forth on this, but I don't really mind disneyhannah.
She gives off queen bee and moderate mean girl vibes - she definitely the leader of the pack. However, more fool anyone who is suckered into that.
I agree, I don’t mind her at all! But I do wonder why she’s the queen bee?? What made her queen bee over everyone else? Is it just that she has the money to go so often and have DVC etc

I quite like Helena and Martyn, will be good to see them somewhere they haven't been before. Martyn can be obnoxious and they aren't the most informative but they are probably one of the best UK vloggers. I know that's not saying much.

Can anyone tell me why they think sunbed 5 is paul from TUKDC, thanks.

I quite like Helena and Martyn, will be good to see them somewhere they haven't been before. Martyn can be obnoxious and they aren't the most informative but they are probably one of the best UK vloggers. I know that's not saying much.
This is exactly why Theme Park Worldwide is so successful. Shawn may not be everyone's cup of tea but his vlogs are incredibly informative regarding what rides, shows and parades are in the park. His vlogs are long but they're so useful if you're trying to decide whether to visit a park or not and also to pick up useful hints and tips (like if a coaster rides better later in the day once it's warmed up).

Helena and Martyn just seem to wander around aimlessly doing the same basic things every visit. There's so much more to DLP but you'd never know it by watching their vlogs.

I quite like Helena she's a bit thirsty but honest about it. I can't watch their vlogs because of Martyn though. He's so annoying and the silly catchphrase needs to go in the toodlepipskybin

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really like Helena and Martyn so can forgive the Toodlepipski thing yet their lack of knowledge really lets them down. I personally wouldn't have done a Q and A if I was them
---
Does anyone know who won the Uks biggest Disney fan competition bollocks thing?

I find Helena and Martyn harmless but also a bit old school vloggers so I just dip in occasionally rather than watching a lot of the vlogs as they can be very samey. They sometimes give me Sophie and Dave vibes which does get my heckles up but they don't seem to be clambering to fleece their viewers yet so not overly bothered either way with them.

A channel just popped up this morning for me. They had a recent cruise on the Magic. Looked OK enough, but then they apparently felt they had to record some of the theatre show. They tell you it's prohibited right before it starts. More entitled vloggers. Ugh.

I find Helena and Martyn harmless but also a bit old school vloggers so I just dip in occasionally rather than watching a lot of the vlogs as they can be very samey. They sometimes give me Sophie and Dave vibes which does get my heckles up but they don't seem to be clambering to fleece their viewers yet so not overly bothered either way with them.
Yet being the word. I think they would. They already have the buy me a coffee thing. If they get a bit bigger they will patreon for sure.

• Sad
Yet being the word. I think they would. They already have the buy me a coffee thing. If they get a bit bigger they will patreon for sure.
That's my fear with them. They seem quite happy to jump on the Hello Fresh bandwagon which is always a bit of a red flag for me, don't get me wrong getting freebies everyone loves but I'm not convinced that they really love it and only say they do when it's free.

Reeves Family Adventures - on the Disney Wish….. how old is this woman with her woo hooing every two seconds and as for the walking heart attack with her - I have no words….and yes I do know what one looks like - I was one in another life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.