Disney Vloggers #11 Something for free? Me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I watched Sam4God‘s latest WDW vlog and I don’t think I can watch any more from that particular trip. I’m a solo traveler too, but considering she filmed two weeks of mostly her face, her fingers while pointing at something, some food and then all the merch - it’s just not as exciting as she thinks it is. And it’s not like she films the rides in a good way either. She loves filming her own reactions, rather than the actual ride. And a minute of her screaming on a ride in total darkness? I don’t know. Maybe she should theme the videos again, instead of entire day vlogs. It’s more interesting if she focuses on showing one thing, like new snack items or merch sections. But hearing her rambling almost deliriously at the end of the video was embarrassing. I know she repeats herself a lot and talks lots of nonsense, it’s kind of part of her appeal. But it’s become less cute over the years, imo.
I noticed this I was enjoying the fireworks then jumped at a giant moon face of her smiling instead!

I noticed this I was enjoying the fireworks then jumped at a giant moon face of her smiling instead!
I mean, I do admire her confidence, but she's become a bit too addicted to the attention she gets from walking through big crowds, arms outstretched, shouting into her camera, talking loudly at the restaurants (the entire time she's there by herself). Then again, she did sell postcards of her face to her followers, so yeah ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I mean, I do admire her confidence, but she's become a bit too addicted to the attention she gets from walking through big crowds, arms outstretched, shouting into her camera, talking loudly at the restaurants (the entire time she's there by herself). Then again, she did sell postcards of her face to her followers, so yeah ;)
She is a failed actress / performer after all. Reminds me of someone else lol …

Reactions: 2
I liked Sam at first but she annoys me and I stopped watching her DLP vlogs a long time ago.
I would rather watch Nathan Staker when he goes. Says it all really.

Reactions: 1
Are her parents rich? She was taking a LOT of trips before she quit her job which never would of funded the trips, lives in the middle of London in a pretty big flat!

Seems to travel constantly, even when not vlogging she’s travelling with Family. She spends a lot of time in Dubai as well!

Are her parents rich? She was taking a LOT of trips before she quit her job which never would of funded the trips, lives in the middle of London in a pretty big flat!

Seems to travel constantly, even when not vlogging she’s travelling with Family. She spends a lot of time in Dubai as well!
Yes, they are very well off hence she doesn't have to actually work like the rest of us on here.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
On the Sam4God WDW Travel Day vlog when she was talking about how the trip was postponed, something that caught my attention was how she said that this trip she went on was supposed to be in December 2022 with her friend, but she said it got moved as it clashed with her trip to California to meet up with another friend. She then never mentioned why her friend didn't accompany her on this trip, makes me think that the friend was sidelined so she could go film herself walking around aimlessly around in Disneyland Anaheim instead and they got pissed off with her!

And yes, the whole pointing the camera at herself when we want to see the fireworks is annoying. Also bragging about the view from her AKL room when she doesn't work was getting on my wick so stopped watching the vlogs.

It seems like nearly all the unemployed Disney vloggers have a questionable source of income.
Adam, Gary C, Victoria, Sam4God, Sophie and Dave.
Even some of the working ones tbh (OHana of three, travelling magical etc).

All deluded and throwing away money they didn’t earn. It’s very bizarre. Makes me so glad to have a career and other monetary priorities….

• Heart
Reactions: 6
On the Sam4God WDW Travel Day vlog when she was talking about how the trip was postponed, something that caught my attention was how she said that this trip she went on was supposed to be in December 2022 with her friend, but she said it got moved as it clashed with her trip to California to meet up with another friend. She then never mentioned why her friend didn't accompany her on this trip, makes me think that the friend was sidelined so she could go film herself walking around aimlessly around in Disneyland Anaheim instead and they got pissed off with her!

And yes, the whole pointing the camera at herself when we want to see the fireworks is annoying. Also bragging about the view from her AKL room when she doesn't work was getting on my wick so stopped watching the vlogs.
That constant pointing the camera at themselves makes me think these folks missed out on attention as a kid or are terribly lonely.
---
Interesting.
None of the things listed are acting.

Reactions: 3
Watching the Hollywood Studios vlog and Sam is vlogging on the Skyliner and posing into her camera like this......with a load of strangers sat across from her in the same gondola!

Attachments

• Haha
None of the things listed are acting.
Her profile is in the actor section and she has put actress in her bio as well as under ‘project’. Maybe she flirted with the idea but decided vlogger was a more ideal/easier way for her to be in front of the camera? Either way, she is not shy of attention.

anyone who vlogs does it for attention to be fair I think that’s quite obvious it’s a requirement for being on YouTube
At least the ones who do it as their job have a reason to do it !
The ones who pretend it’s “just for the mems” but advertise their vlogs all over their socials for people to see are the most attention seeking ones imo
I film parts of my trips for memories but I don’t upload it on a huge public platform then advertise it everywhere pretending I’m just doing it for myself :ROFLMAO:

Interesting

This is where I saw the Bioscience. Doesn't mention anything about a Musical theatre course on here or that she is an actor! And holy crap she is barely recognisable in that pic on her Mandy!

Samar Nasseri - Vlogger - Sam4God | LinkedIn
Woah, that looks nothing like her… shocking to see how much she’s changed in the past 5 years or so. All that Disney food, can’t be good for you and she doesn’t eat often usually doesn’t eat until she gets to bed which consists of cakes!

I do find some kind of second hand embarrassment with her vlogs with the character meetings. She wears outfits to meet certain characters and queues for insane amounts of time like a child, I get it if you’ve never done Disney and you want to experience characters but she sees Mickey every week and has like a 10 min convo with “Micky”

Yep her family is wealthy. I’ve watched her for 8 years or so and she used to do hauls after every Disney trip. Absolute insane hauls worth hundreds and hundreds of pounds (always commented with „oh I don’t remember how much it was“) and I think it was a wise decision of hers not to show too much of what she buys these days, which I’m sure hasn’t changed. She collects all kinds of expensive Disney merch plus Vans.
I mean, someone who talks about her Top 3 airlines and them being the most expensive ones and always business or first class, has absolutely grown up with money. She only claims Disney as her job since her channel suddenly grew last year. But it certainly doesn’t bankroll her lifestyle.

• Wow
Yep her family is wealthy. I’ve watched her for 8 years or so and she used to do hauls after every Disney trip. Absolute insane hauls worth hundreds and hundreds of pounds (always commented with „oh I don’t remember how much it was“) and I think it was a wise decision of hers not to show too much of what she buys these days, which I’m sure hasn’t changed. She collects all kinds of expensive Disney merch plus Vans.
I mean, someone who talks about her Top 3 airlines and them being the most expensive ones and always business or first class, has absolutely grown up with money. She only claims Disney as her job since her channel suddenly grew last year. But it certainly doesn’t bankroll her lifestyle.
If her channel suddenly grew, I'd wonder if she purchased some subs.

Her profile is in the actor section and she has put actress in her bio as well as under ‘project’. Maybe she flirted with the idea but decided vlogger was a more ideal/easier way for her to be in front of the camera? Either way, she is not shy of attention.
More than a flirtation because that course she lists in her Mandy bio seems to be the £8,500 one at least. Seems like she always wanted to be in front of the camera, did the degree because of course those wealthy parents would want that then couldn't face the real world so pivoted to another year in college doing journalism then back again for the acting course before just doing YT.

• Wow
IMG_9022.jpeg

Yes, YT is definitely not bankrolling and I’m not aware of her doing any ads.
Even when she was working, she was earning under £30k. Not nearly enough to justify living in Westminster and flying first class to CA to stay in a £700 a night hotel. For sure her flat has also been bought for her (she shares with a relative) so she doesn’t have to worry about rent/mortgage.
spending £8500 on a course that didn’t end up as a career is probably pennies to her family.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.