Disney Vloggers #11 Something for free? Me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried watching The A&R Life for the first time after seeing them on the Misters vlog, I started with a few of their recent Orlando vlogs where they were all using 1 persons DAS pass.

It annoyed me how these 2 simpleton vloggers are piggybagging of all of daddies plans, and jumping queues with the das pass. He seems simple and she seems like she just copies daddies style to be slightly alternative.

Any other thoughts on A&R Life???
He is unbelievably cocky considering nobody has really heard of them until they popped up in a vlog with the Misters. You have two educated, humorous men trapped in a log cabin with two absolute children.
I am not suprised that the Misters weren't keen to release that video as they must have had an awful few days spent with those two fuckwits.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Honestly I don’t know why Anni Stores goes to Florida, she spends most of her holidays moaning about the food / service / weather / value

It’s weird they defo go for her rather than their son.
I stopped watching her a while ago as she just irritates the hell out of me, but out of sheer boredom today I switched her on. God what a moaning, boring, self absorbed weirdo she is! And he’s no better! The whole family (son included) give off really weird vibes!

Reactions: 4
He is unbelievably cocky considering nobody has really heard of them until they popped up in a vlog with the Misters. You have two educated, humorous men trapped in a log cabin with two absolute children.
I am not suprised that the Misters weren't keen to release that video as they must have had an awful few days spent with those two fuckwits.
You're right, none of them seemed very happy in that vlog. Why did they go away together? They didn't appear to have anything in common, apart from watching a couple of episodes of Stranger Things. The Misters had much more fun when they visited Center Parks as a couple. You could tell they were hating it when they were literally counting down until they left, and then left early which the Misters never do normally!

You're right, none of them seemed very happy in that vlog. Why did they go away together? They didn't appear to have anything in common, apart from watching a couple of episodes of Stranger Things. The Misters had much more fun when they visited Center Parks as a couple. You could tell they were hating it when they were literally counting down until they left, and then left early which the Misters never do normally!
If they are as arrogant in person as they appear in the vlogs then no wonder the Misters got on their bikes.

• Haha
The misters adore them and have repeatedly tried to push them as their “bambino’s” which made us lose any respect for the misters content. A&R life made some vlogs where they claimed to tell you “what you didn’t know about” Disney etc. then continued to simply read off what seemed like a Wikipedia page.

They act like they are popular simply because they’re young and on Instagram. It’s quite the weird combination. Their stuff is dead in the water. Using someone’s DAS pass as a free genie+ is beyond tacky and laughs in the face of those that suffer in their day to day life, and genuinely need it.

I haven’t watched the Misters for a long time. I found their humour to be very tired, plus they would go to the parks and just talk into the camera and not actually do anything.

A&R = entitled and vapid

Reactions: 3
I don't often post but I felt inclined to say this.

The sunbed 5 videos are absolute trash. I genuinely believe a child could do a similar if not better job of these videos.

I'm all for making fun of vloggers. I can't stand 80 per cent of them, but most of these videos don't even have a point or comment on the ridiculousness of what these cretins get upto.

I don't mean to offend and if these videos are your best work, I'm genuinely sorry. I love the idea of having a UK version of Florida Resident Edits (I dont think FREs videos are great either) but the videos need alot of work.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The misters adore them and have repeatedly tried to push them as their “bambino’s” which made us lose any respect for the misters content. A&R life made some vlogs where they claimed to tell you “what you didn’t know about” Disney etc. then continued to simply read off what seemed like a Wikipedia page.

They act like they are popular simply because they’re young and on Instagram. It’s quite the weird combination. Their stuff is dead in the water. Using someone’s DAS pass as a free genie+ is beyond tacky and laughs in the face of those that suffer in their day to day life, and genuinely need it.

I haven’t watched the Misters for a long time. I found their humour to be very tired, plus they would go to the parks and just talk into the camera and not actually do anything.

A&R = entitled and vapid
I had no idea and I really don't get that mix as a friendship group. You live & learn.
Calling DAS a quick pass showed their colors.
---
The misters worship them. And spend time with them all the time.
I can't get my head around that. Why? They have no redeeming qualities at all.

Reactions: 1
I had no idea and I really don't get that mix as a friendship group. You live & learn.
Calling DAS a quick pass showed their colors.
---

I can't get my head around that. Why? They have no redeeming qualities at all.
It’s been a thing for them as friends for like 3 years or more. Really strange relationship.

I think the Misters are very unpleasant people, so the relationship makes sense to me. Like attracts like.

I think the Misters are very unpleasant people, so the relationship makes sense to me. Like attracts like.
Same feelings here. I look at the people they are obsessed with and keep close, and it speaks volumes. It’s what initially stopped me watching them.

I like them and as long as they don't on holiday with the Lodge Guys or Ohana Of 3 I can let this slide lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't often post but I felt inclined to say this.

The sunbed 5 videos are absolute trash. I genuinely believe a child could do a similar if not better job of these videos.

I'm all for making fun of vloggers. I can't stand 80 per cent of them, but most of these videos don't even have a point or comment on the ridiculousness of what these cretins get upto.

I don't mean to offend and if these videos are your best work, I'm genuinely sorry. I love the idea of having a UK version of Florida Resident Edits (I dont think FREs videos are great either) but the videos need alot of work.
I’m thinking maybe they have taken the hump and logged off now.

Reactions: 4
Sam4God definitely falls into the bucket of UK vloggers that just film themselves on holiday. She’s not very informative and doesn’t try to be, she says things like “I’m not sure what that is or how that works” a lot. But also, because she goes so often to Disney parks, she doesn’t really do all that much because she knows she’ll be back soon.
This new series is just her wandering about looking at merch and sometimes talking about food (but sometimes that’s a whole different vlog. It’s so boring.

Reactions: 5
Sam4God definitely falls into the bucket of UK vloggers that just film themselves on holiday. She’s not very informative and doesn’t try to be, she says things like “I’m not sure what that is or how that works” a lot. But also, because she goes so often to Disney parks, she doesn’t really do all that much because she knows she’ll be back soon.
This new series is just her wandering about looking at merch and sometimes talking about food (but sometimes that’s a whole different vlog. It’s so boring.
I agree her vlogs aren't great. However she does one-off in depth reviews at DLP which are usually pretty useful. So in depth reviews of hotels both on and off site, restaurants both on and off site. These are generally well done unlike the aimless wandering around the parks.

Reactions: 5
Please don't start taking about Sam again as it will only upset Paul 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.