Disney Vloggers #11 Something for free? Me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, YT is definitely not bankrolling and I’m not aware of her doing any ads.
Even when she was working, she was earning under £30k. Not nearly enough to justify living in Westminster and flying first class to CA to stay in a £700 a night hotel. For sure her flat has also been bought for her (she shares with a relative) so she doesn’t have to worry about rent/mortgage.
spending £8500 on a course that didn’t end up as a career is probably pennies to her family.
Oh does she? I'm not up to date, I thought she was still living with her parents in that massive flat.

As for her former jobs, they seemed to be more for fun tbh, because she wanted to be close to the West End scene. And from her vlogs, working at the Royal Opera House did seem like a fun job. I don't think she'll ever have to work out of necessity.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 2113987

Even when she was working, she was earning under £30k. Not nearly enough to justify living in Westminster and flying first class to CA to stay in a £700 a night hotel. For sure her flat has also been bought for her (she shares with a relative) so she doesn’t have to worry about rent/mortgage.
spending £8500 on a course that didn’t end up as a career is probably pennies to her family.
She doesn’t even get anything gifted like attraction tickets like other vloggers!

It seems like nearly all the unemployed Disney vloggers have a questionable source of income.
Adam, Gary C, Victoria, Sam4God, Sophie and Dave.
Even some of the working ones tbh (OHana of three, travelling magical etc).

All deluded and throwing away money they didn’t earn. It’s very bizarre. Makes me so glad to have a career and other monetary priorities….

Doesn't it just ?!

ebegging can't compare to actually Earning a living rather than grifting !!! No wonder so many of them lead Empty lives

Reactions: 2
I don't get why someone would send these folks money. As I've said elsewhere, "Pay me to vacation, and I'll tell you all about it".
Also, my payment to any of them is the ads they show and my time watching it, since I value that.

View attachment 2113987

I remember her doing a video a short while ago where she mentioned how lucky she is to be doing this but doesn't consider it a job as it could go away at any point, and she was doing some video editing on the side to supplement her income...not sure how much editing brings in though...

I don't get it either but if you look at Mammoth Club they make over 30 grand per month just by people paying them money!

most of the US Disney Vloggers actually do a lot of grifting way more so than the UK ones!

though we also have the likes of Adam Hattan who has a Patreon with ZERO Perks and people still pay him money

I can't even say I blame the ones who actually offer something for their Patreon members.... why wouldn't you maximise your business if you could! but the ones taking free money without giving anything back like Adam or the Lodge Guys make me cringe

• Wow
She lives with her Mum, Dad and her brother. Mum and Dad I assume own the flat and I doubt she contributes any board. She went to uni in London so never had the full uni experience of living away from home, having to cook for herself etc. It seems that whenever she is staying in aparthotels in Val D'Europe, she just Ubereats unhealthy food. And that is starting to show. On the Animal Kingdom Lodge video, I was a bit alarmed how the area around the muscle at the top of her legs was wobbling when she was walking. Plus it looked like her legs were trying to escape her shoes!

She lives with her Mum, Dad and her brother. Mum and Dad I assume own the flat and I doubt she contributes any board.
ok thanks! When I look her up on 192 it came up and just her living with one other person. Maybe it’s her dad. But she does not need to worry about rent or mortgage, especially in such an exclusive postcode

IMG_9037.jpeg

It seems that whenever she is staying in aparthotels in Val D'Europe, she just Ubereats unhealthy food.

if she had unlimited money why would she stay offsite and especially in aparthotels?! I’ve stayed at one of those before and they’re so basic and definitely not in the least bit glamorous
We stayed on site once and the experience was so much better

if she had unlimited money why would she stay offsite and especially in aparthotels?! I’ve stayed at one of those before and they’re so basic and definitely not in the least bit glamorous
We stayed on site once and the experience was so much better
She stays offsite for content, and sometimes when a friend travels with her who might not be able to afford the on site hotels.

Hard to believe why anyone would do that if they had money.... I know I wouldn't if could afford better hotels! even for content! some of those places are dodgy AF

I also don't buy the working for fun thing.... any customer facing job is awful and especially in a theatre god can't even imagine the abuse you'd get from customers..... some of the stuff mentioned here is very far fetched but that's just my opinion

She lives with her Mum, Dad and her brother. Mum and Dad I assume own the flat and I doubt she contributes any board. She went to uni in London so never had the full uni experience of living away from home, having to cook for herself etc. It seems that whenever she is staying in aparthotels in Val D'Europe, she just Ubereats unhealthy food. And that is starting to show. On the Animal Kingdom Lodge video, I was a bit alarmed how the area around the muscle at the top of her legs was wobbling when she was walking. Plus it looked like her legs were trying to escape her shoes!
Pretty sure he dad lives in Dubai now which is why she’s there so much and she cared for her mother as he Dad isn’t in England?? No?

EDIT: did some digging from that 192 page found this:
DFF19B02-8F11-4BC3-A669-EB220A1F92D7.jpeg

looks like daddy is VERY rich and powerful! I’m

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Pretty sure he dad lives in Dubai now which is why she’s there so much and she cared for her mother as he Dad isn’t in England?? No?
she rarely mentions her dad?? I always assumed her parents were divorced

would explain why she travels to Dubai often!

EDIT: did some digging from that 192 page found this:
View attachment 2115282

looks like daddy is VERY rich and powerful! I’m
holy moly, he is indeed.
I do really like Sam, but this is an eye opener. It’s a bit embarrassing that her dad is so influential and well-connected and has the financial means for her to study, travel and do whatever she wants. She could have an easier route to an amazing career… yet she’s in her 30s, wasting her life on Disneyland Paris, buying Vans, living with her dad and going to silly musicals.

Also, maybe she just doesn’t want to stay in a fancy hotel all the time. It’s not her money, it’s her parents. And it’s the ones who can’t really afford it like Adam and Brogan who think they’re entitled to the best and pay £500-£700 a night just to brag.

Attachments

Last edited:
Sam speaks so many languages, she could really make a difference and be a language teacher. But I think she is just too addicted to the attention from Youtube.

I think you are right that her Dad lives in Dubai. Her brother is an actor and I am pretty sure he still lives with her and the Mum in the flat.

Dug a bit deeper. Turns out her uncle is well-known too and Spielberg directed a film about him (The Terminal).
IMG_9056.jpeg

He even lived with them in London for a while
IMG_9057.jpeg

Some interesting snippets about her dad.

IMG_9053.jpeg

IMG_9055.jpeg

Also says her grandad worked in oil.

Crazy how vapid and childish her life is tbh.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Wow excellent detective skills. I remember in her QnA that she said that they had to leave Iran when she was a child and they moved to Vienna.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.