Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I post my life online. On my private social media. I would not be ok with someone taking info from that and posting it here. It isn’t public domain. That’s my point.

I also wouldn’t expect to still be such a fascinating subject 2 years after some drama 😂
That’s the difference between you and these so called travel guru’s/Disney creators - your life is private and ultimately theirs isn’t…. They post or at least posted videos for all to see.. they’re going to get spoken about wether they like it or not.

This is Tattle after all, right…? a place of gossip, or has this changed all of a sudden?

Reactions: 6

theyalljustwindmeup

I realise I’m late to the party on this, but just watching L&S adventures for the very first time. Wow. First observations : he’s far too excitable to the point it’s annoying, and she’s very yellow…very poor choice of foundation!

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
Slightly off topic but hello all, I’m looking for some advice on the best ways to book a Disney Paris trip and thought you lot might have some good suggestions on where to start? Is there a website or blog somewhere that has some decent and unbiased advice/information?
Thanks and apologies if I’m being annoying!
There’s a thread for this

But as this is a vlogger thread I recommend the YT channels Sam4G0d, OHana of 3 and the great British Mickey Waffle
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
The incessant tagging of brands such as P&O is embarrassing. Please notice us.

Tooooodddddllllllleeeeeee pipskiesssssssss 🤮 (to their dignity)

• Haha
  • Sick

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
I’m all for doing what you want and I think if someone ONLY wants to holiday in Florida for the rest of their lives then good for them. However, these Disney vloggers never seem excited to be going.

Alot seem to be caught in a cycle of going back to try and gain views and increase their followings but Disney vlogging is way beyond over saturated now. Going back there every other month is obscene whichever way you look at it.

RJF 2.0

I hadn’t realised until about a week ago that the Tron ride has been open at Disney in Shanghai since the first half of 2016. The way that Vicky in Detail and Danny Dalimore and Adam Hattan had bleated on about it, I thought it was brand new for Florida.

So these people who go on multiple Disney trips per year had half of 2016, all of 2017, all of 2018, all of 2019 and since March this year to go and ride the thing they’ve been so excited for. But they didn’t because…?

The way so many of them put their fingers in their ears and pretend that the Asian parks don’t exist is so odd to me.

theodorable

Yeah she’s done it twice on this trip to Disney world, “accidentally” ordered an extra portion of fries.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

allstar

Didn’t someone just post the general town/area of the uk they live in? How is that stalking and a police matter? 🤣 no idea who these people are but it’s hilarious.
Why would anyone want to stalk crap Disney vloggers with around 100 views a vlog. The delusion is strong. Its like the announcement, love, no one care. Honestly.

Minerva13

Paul and Cheryl 2 make me laugh. They went somewhere someone on here recognised where it was coz they live near so thats stalking? 😂😂 What did they think would happen posting stuff online? The police arnt going to do anything, no one is in danger, stop waisting police time. Sounds like their made for each other if shes as delusional as him.

Found them. I love my husband but working at the same place would drive me crazy
So in reality, they’ve not got stupidly well paid jobs, or own a business.

He’s on no more than 35k, especially being up north.

She’s basically Admin with a fancy job name, 25k tops

Which begs the question how they are managing all of these trips!

Tabitha

VIP Member
Sam4God has put up her WDW haul it is 48 minutes long! Lord knows how much tat she must have bought to warrant that long of a vlog!
when her dad is having dinners with presidents, I wonder how he describes his 30+ year old daughter to them. It’s just all so weird to me.

IMG_0688.jpeg

• Haha