Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KINGAA

VIP Member
They're all Disney vloggers as per se the title of this thread. (That's a Brogan Tate reference, just in case she's not on your radar.)
I’m sorry but take that woman out of this thread hahahahahaha I escaped her world, leave me be!!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Millie2023

The blokes from Stoke are giving out pins with “I met the blokes from Stoke” 🤮

Also going heavy on the gay pride thing. If you’re so full of pride, why keep going to a state that is the worst for promoting anti LGBTQ+ legislation?
Do they have to pay an excess baggage charge for their egos? 👀

• Haha
  • Heart

Tabitha

VIP Member
It seems like nearly all the unemployed Disney vloggers have a questionable source of income.
Adam, Gary C, Victoria, Sam4God, Sophie and Dave.
Even some of the working ones tbh (OHana of three, travelling magical etc).

All deluded and throwing away money they didn’t earn. It’s very bizarre. Makes me so glad to have a career and other monetary priorities….

• Heart

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
Oh god, that means that travelling magical were pregnant (unknowingly 😅) while performing on onlyfans. I’m all for empowering sex work, but f**king pick a lane in regards of taste and priorities. Especially when people inevitably discover you’re the same person
My thoughts exactly. I don't really like the shaming on here re sex work/looks etc. However these two take the biscuit. Imo it was pure greed to be trying to cultivate and monetise an only fans following whilst taking disney content-creator/influencer freebies. It's just anything to be rich/famous and reeks of desperation.

Her boozing on that holiday whilst pregnant and riding coasters also did not sit well with me.

TubeTired

VIP Member
My favorite site about Disney is still the original AllEars that was run by Deb Wills. Very nice lady, did auctions of things she got throughout the year for charity and just felt like the people there were true Disney enthusiasts and truly wanted to help you and inform you. The vlogger crowd just wants money from people.

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Prepare to be shocked - Anni Stores is off to Florida again… Get ready for a shed load of EXACTLY the same vlog content as the last trip. Guess she must be pulling her kid out of school? - surely can’t be on cost grounds since she can afford to go so often!!
She is the female Danny Dalimore and boring as fuck. Chasing fame.

The This Surrey Mummy pyramid scheme circle jerk is absolutely killing me off. She really believes her own hype doesn’t she? The reels about travelling every school holiday without having to take her kids out of school are also quite disingenuous. Her kids are in private school so their school holidays start weeks before most other kids and she travels at that point, when it’s more affordable. I bloody hate pyramid schemes and the way that already financially comfortable people prey on those that can ill afford to be throwing money into a ‘business’ that isn’t going to make them any richer, it’s just going to line the pocket of the middle class prat that signed them up.

Theodore

VIP Member
The Blokes From Stokes. What a pair of absolute imbeciles these two are. Even worse I suspect they’re trying to copy The Twat Guys which can only be a recipe for disaster. They’re in with that saddo Bazza too.

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
I don’t really know who these people are and have never seen a vlog of theirs but the idea that anyone on here is “obsessed” with them is delusional. Never mind the police, you want a psychiatrist
given the 12 comments under their post, nobody gives a shit about them leaving socials either 😂

police matter - don’t make us laugh, nobody remotely cares about where you live, or that you’re leaving insta either

• Haha

deejvillage

VIP Member
I see all the vloggers are wishing their American Friends a Happy 4th July.
Fuck off !!! you lot havent got any friends over here never mind international ones.
Happy getting rid of the British day, from a Brit is seriously odd in my opinion!

• Haha

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
I watched the WDW where she was yakking into the camera in her AKL hotel room went down to the bus and stood there for ages, then proceeded to get an Uber to Epcot as bus wasn't going to come for another 25mins. She then rushed her food and ended up with an extra portion of fries as she didn't realise that the burger came with the fries! Surely the number of times she has been to WDW she should know it came with fries. Also if there was no bus to Epcot showing at AKL why not go to The Mara QS and eat there then go back out and get the bus? So disorganised for no reason! There was also a bit whilst at Epcot (I think) pointing something out saying she didn't know a lot about it, does she not think to look it up/do any research before she goes?
I think she knew only too well the burger came with fries. You don't get to be that size eating a regular diet. She's always like "I'm just buying all this food for the vlog, I'm not going to eat it all ". Sure Jan ...

• Haha

PoppyDox

Sorry to derail but just need to vent

has anyone seen katetravelvlogs? I thought she was alright at first like down to earth but then she literally filmed sneaking alcohol into magic kingdom and also going through the back door at one of the restaurants at universal to skip the que .. too important to wait apparently.

Another one is Crystal Nancy Olivia is such a Jade billlington wannabe, her fella even has the same tattoo matt did 🤮 her hair pisses me off as well, like why have it so long just to constantly put in a braid like what’s the point?

• Wow

Emmy79

VIP Member
Channel seems to be deleted now?!
Yep, it was there this morning with no videos etc but now it's gone.......what a fucking weird thing to do. Of course someone would find them.......so why delete them if you have nothing to hide. If you don't want people poking about in your life then don't post on fucking you tube you dickhead!

Disneylover_89

Chatty Member
Sam4God has put up her WDW haul it is 48 minutes long! Lord knows how much tat she must have bought to warrant that long of a vlog!

• Haha