Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
thank god, I thought I was the only one who thought they were boring.
It was definitely a missed opportunity. With the number of frankly ridiculous UK Disney vloggers out there these sorts of videos could be incredibly funny. Venom's edits on the Brogan Tate threads are unbelievably funny and well put together, so much better than those ones.

Reactions: 7

allstar

Sorry to derail but just need to vent

has anyone seen katetravelvlogs? I thought she was alright at first like down to earth but then she literally filmed sneaking alcohol into magic kingdom and also going through the back door at one of the restaurants at universal to skip the que .. too important to wait apparently.

Another one is Crystal Nancy Olivia is such a Jade billlington wannabe, her fella even has the same tattoo matt did 🤮 her hair pisses me off as well, like why have it so long just to constantly put in a braid like what’s the point?
Im not a fan either. If you can't cope without alcohol for a few hours while in MK maybe rethink your holiday destination. And she comes over as rude to be honest

disneylovesstarwars

Oh god, that means that travelling magical were pregnant (unknowingly 😅) while performing on onlyfans. I’m all for empowering sex work, but f**king pick a lane in regards of taste and priorities. Especially when people inevitably discover you’re the same person

• Haha
As someone who regularly watches Disney vlogs but hasn’t been to Florida since the late 90s, one thing all these vloggers are horrendous at is establishing a sense of time and proximity.

How long does it take to get from Animal Kingdom Lodge to Disney Springs? I have no idea. In every vlog, you see them step on a bus and one second later they’ve magically appeared at their destination. How far away is the Polynesian from Hollywood Studios? Yet again - I have no clue.

It’s like Sabrina the Teenage Witch when they’d go to the Other Realm by walking into the back of the linen closet.
Genuine answer to these questions is:

'Always longer than you think!'

• Haha

londongirl2001

VIP Member
So I watched Sam4God‘s latest WDW vlog and I don’t think I can watch any more from that particular trip. I’m a solo traveler too, but considering she filmed two weeks of mostly her face, her fingers while pointing at something, some food and then all the merch - it’s just not as exciting as she thinks it is. And it’s not like she films the rides in a good way either. She loves filming her own reactions, rather than the actual ride. And a minute of her screaming on a ride in total darkness? I don’t know. Maybe she should theme the videos again, instead of entire day vlogs. It’s more interesting if she focuses on showing one thing, like new snack items or merch sections. But hearing her rambling almost deliriously at the end of the video was embarrassing. I know she repeats herself a lot and talks lots of nonsense, it’s kind of part of her appeal. But it’s become less cute over the years, imo.

• Haha

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Surely not ! What is WRONG with people! I’m the first to give up Mine ( and my kids ) seats if needed , we are blessed with Youth ,good health and manners ! That’s shocking! Honestly I despair for the human race !
Thing is, I'm not even asking them to give up their seats, just move their bag so I can sit down. And sometimes they refuse to move their bag, whereupon I ask if they have bought two train tickets. When they say no I say well that means you can't take up two seats on the train. Travelling on public transport is a real eye opener for how entitled some people are.

• Wow

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Just found Aussierobbo on YT and they're pretty good! A bit moany over children (lol - you're at the airport and disney) but other than that I like them. Suprised they've so few views.

To add - I really do hate hearing anyone moan about anything whilst vlogging - I appreciate this might be a controversial opinion but it's rare a vlogger moans about anything that's truly worth moaning about and to me it makes them seem a bit out of touch with the luxury trip they're making. Your childs whining, this is is spoiling my ambiiiionce. Piss off.
They think they are professional food critics and their kenobis and shrimps rating is so cringe. Robbo in particular seems a really nasty piece of work and very controlling.

And Disney Bounding like they are 12 year olds 🤢🤢
---
Seriously I have no clue, not been an avid vlog watcher until the last year,
Not buying that. Sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

disneydenial321

I’m so glad you posted this! Her stories really pissed me off yesterday… ‘we wont be renewing’ and tagging DLP in - like they’re going to care about you not renewing 😂 she sounds so entitled 🤬 and she looks like someone from whoville!
Majority of the vloggers are entitled tw@s

Postmansplat

Chatty Member
Just saw that a smaller baking turned Disney influencer I follow (blue tick account) has put loads of her Disney stuff and Loungefly bags on Vinted.

Is Disneyfluencing not as lucrative as i thought? I thought these people must be making lots of cash the way they are constantly in the parks!
I guarantee most of the items they get gifted end up on vinted once they have done the AD and no longer have use for it.

• Wow

Sinnocence

New Uk residents edit video on you tube 🤦‍♂️
Lol, do you think Paul went away and cried about this for a month then thought I’LL SHOW THEM 🙃👍🏻👏🏻
---
So Anni Stores is back, said how cringe it is her going back after announcing no more trips booked herself, sorta.
TOTALLY different kind of trip this time, yeah, I'm sure love.

Last edited:
  • Haha

londongirl2001

VIP Member
I noticed this I was enjoying the fireworks then jumped at a giant moon face of her smiling instead!
I mean, I do admire her confidence, but she's become a bit too addicted to the attention she gets from walking through big crowds, arms outstretched, shouting into her camera, talking loudly at the restaurants (the entire time she's there by herself). Then again, she did sell postcards of her face to her followers, so yeah ;)

• Haha
  • Wow