Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
Your post before this was

“This site in general is full of jealousy and hate.
It feeds on it.
Needs shutting down tbh”

Have you changed your mind or are you just not bothered about jealousy and hate here when you want to promote your own recommended channel?
I have secondhand embarrassment.
If you've the balls to promote your channel here at least own it.

Reactions: 5

Sinnocence

Whilst I am having a winge, rediscovered Ryan’s Travels today anccidentally and I still can’t quite make out if he’s a bit ‘special’ or not? Clearly in his 40’s and hangs around with, goes on holiday with and possibly lives with his parents - very much doubt this guy has or ever has had a girlfriend. Extremely boring person with completely pointless vlogs - was shocked the parks were busy during Thanksgiving week?

• Haha

Amandaleigh

VIP Member
Just watched Anni Stores latest borefest and its kicking off in the comments as she has filmed on the big rides at Universal using sunglasses with a camera built in. That useless lump Ohanaof3 is straight there defending her and will be doing the same next time apparently 🤣
Tim Tracker and TPWW dont film on those rides but Anni fucking stores and Ohana of 3 do. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE
I had to go and see what Ohana of 3 had posted, god they are pathetic aren’t they!

IMG_2892.jpeg

• Haha

Purple Haze

Paul has some serious self restraint not reading on here and leaving it to his friends to do it and report back.
What with releasing a statement and apparently having a PR team monitoring the web on their behalf he is still as big headed a twat as ever then. Hi Paul 👋
He has friends?! 🤣

• Haha

KINGAA

VIP Member
At this point there are far too many UK Vloggers going to Florida upper class every other month for me to not believe it's funding at least some of their trip! nor do I understand why people think it funds US Vloggers but not UK ones?? the US Disney Vloggers spend money like it's nothing and no one questions it

the end of it is that we will probably never know for a fact so I think it's just boring to repeatedly hypothesise..... people saying Disney in Detail's gone in debt for Disney or that Danny Dalimore has a sugar Daddy .... it's all such farfetched theories they're fun for a second as a joke but then get boring

I'm here to talk about stupid things people do in vlogs or Vloggers going on holiday and falling out or actual drama like Carrie Hope Fletcher's entire existence !! 😂 but that's just me
That’s the nature of this thread, people can talk another whatever they want in terms of Disney vloggers. Funding is just one aspect - if you don’t like it, don’t partake in it. Simple’s, it’s not jealousy it’s just part of wondering how people can afford such expensive trips.

I don’t care about half of the vloggers talked about on here, some I even watch and enjoy for their Disney content but that’s they joy of Tattle, we can talk about what we want within reason and the last page or so is within topic of someone who is waltzing around a Disney parks at the moment and is every single day with typically low views, not gifted - people will question it!

TubeTired

VIP Member
Honestly im really fond of a bevvy or 9 but even i wouldn't think of smuggling spirits into disneyland ffs. And why would you?
Alcoholism or just some kind of stupid brag.

A few years back on cruising YouTube, there were people who would go out of their way to say they didn't condone it, but then fully describe buying fake containers to put alcohol in. Dude, you just need to realize you have a problem and take care of it instead of trying to get banned from cruise lines.

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
this damn garbage came up on my timeline too..

I actually find this a bit repulsive with the afterlife voiceover. A guy (yes a character in a tv show) going through the loss of his wife to cancer. The depth and the meaning of those words is extremely significant. Sian is here just using it to brag and justify spending every waking minute going on disney holidays, or moan about how her comfortable life is so awful because it’s not on the beach, or by the sea, or at Disney, or with their next set of best friends in Florida.

And of course, despite them talking about being worldly travellers, 90% of that reel content is Disney holiday related.
Can't come up on your timeline if you get them blocked.
Knapps content is quite toxic IMO. IRL she must be quite a difficult friend to keep - she seems to want what everyone else has got and never truly happy with her "lot".

• Haha

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
I quite like Helena she's a bit thirsty but honest about it. I can't watch their vlogs because of Martyn though. He's so annoying and the silly catchphrase needs to go in the toodlepipskybin

• Haha
No I see what you mean, and I agree to a point. It’s definitely a gossip forum. It’s just the trying to find where someone lives, that isn’t gossip. It’s potentially dangerous information in the wrong hands.
Agreed dangerous and illegal to dox someone which I haven’t done but merely pointed out places they went to or mentioned in their videos/stories and am only assuming and is not factual one bit.

it’s all public information that not just I but others can figure out.

MaryAnn57

I met the knightsrider couple in Epcot - actually by accident, was in a queue behind them. I’d not long before seen all THOSE images on here about them and honestly didn’t know where to look 😳

He was quite chatty and polite, she came across really stuck up and was just scrolling on her phone with resting bitch face.

I also saw the lodge guys on the same trip. Didn’t “meet” them. No thanks. They were having a Barney about food.

My mates also met Nathan Staker at Thorpe park. Said he was creepy AF.

• Wow

disneylovesstarwars

The channel needed a catchy name to stand out.
Something like That UK Resident Edits would have been good 🤣
You see this is what makes me think more that they’re a youtuber/vlogger. As they are more than fully aware of the US equivalent that attacks the likes of the trackers. I only realised when searching for his videos, that was a US version already out there

Sinnocence

A little confused why when I posted photos of travelling magical’s Twitter pics they were deleted but this is always allowed? Both were public pics and her bits were censored.

I can post again and just remove her info?
I imagine it’s because she’s on here and reports them?
---
Please for the love of God will you at least put these photos behind a spoiler. I really don't want to have to look at these and certainly not when I'm on a busy tube and the guy next to me now thinks I'm a weirdo :ROFLMAO:
Lol that’s too funny! Next time, promise 😘

• Haha

Jambo1981

Paul and Cheryl 2 make me laugh. They went somewhere someone on here recognised where it was coz they live near so thats stalking? 😂😂 What did they think would happen posting stuff online? The police arnt going to do anything, no one is in danger, stop waisting police time. Sounds like their made for each other if shes as delusional as him.
I don’t get the announcement. They aren’t that big of a channel? They could disappear and not many would really notice?

deejvillage

VIP Member
I've never been to Cheesecake Factory and would be excited if I ever get to try it.... so I understand people's excitement for trying it
it's the repeat vlogs of Target Cheesecake Factory or other everyday US shops and restaurants from vloggers who go to Florida every other month anyway that confuse me!
Don't get me wrong, it's not really a place to get very excited about just LOTS of decent(ish) food, followed by Cheesecake and at a reasonable price. Don't get me started with Target and even worse Sugar Cookies! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

disneydenial321

Has anyone else seen the “waaaah I might lose my Insta account because I have Disney in the name and I’m not associated with Disney so I’m changing my name” trend on Insta at the moment? I’ve seen no proof of this actually happening, just a whole lot of people jumping on a bandwagon quicker than you can say Justice for Harambe 🙄
Sian Knapp will say she started the trend ;) that rebrand did so well didn’t it:ROFLMAO:

• Haha