Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tabitha

VIP Member
Let’s talk threads - Bethany can get off her high horse she thinks she’s to good to follow people
Beth is probably the biggest cow of them all, so of course she has her own thread

• Haha
Reactions: 5

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
I wanted to do a solo Disney cruise but I'm put off by how they announce your family name when you walk on. They'd be like " Welcome the Spindle family!" and all clapping and looking at me whilst I'm walking through on my own like a plonker

• Heart

theodorable

Sam4God definitely falls into the bucket of UK vloggers that just film themselves on holiday. She’s not very informative and doesn’t try to be, she says things like “I’m not sure what that is or how that works” a lot. But also, because she goes so often to Disney parks, she doesn’t really do all that much because she knows she’ll be back soon.
This new series is just her wandering about looking at merch and sometimes talking about food (but sometimes that’s a whole different vlog. It’s so boring.

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
The man is an absolute cretin and she is well suited to him as she has an equally big ego. Give them time and there will be another comeback though. The Sunbed6.
I would like to see them in Disney using the vacation club that he set up with his ex wife. Not awkward at all that aint.

TubeTired

VIP Member
I’m going on solo trip end of September and I’m going to film it as I’m by myself and my friends and family want me too but I will be as discreet as I can! I’m sure I will spot an”vlogger” a mile off. Upgraded my flight so hopefully none in my bit of the cabin 😂
So, no standing in people's way, having 10 coffees, and loudly announcing, "Hey Guys, I'm back in my happy place!" to your phone while blocking an entrance or holding up a queue? 🤣

• Haha
The fact he never got a single comment on that post says it all bet he thought everyone would find it hilarious so cringe

• Haha

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
I never thought of that. It is really creepy isn't it. Mind you most vloggers are to be honest.
According to universals guidance the only glasses allowed on Velocicoaster and Hulk are prescription ones. And they should be secured with a strap.
It will only be a matter of time before someone gets injured. Vlogging should be banned unless they are licensed. Universal put on their own POV on you tube, no need to break the rules Annie.
It is totally creepy. Most vloggers are brash and loud and you can see and hear them a mile off but there is something really sinister about these glasses as you would literally have no idea you were being filmed by timid little Anni. I am not suggesting she is using them for anything other than trying to film on rides and slides but it has really put me on edge as someone who is very body conscious already.

Emmy79

VIP Member
its saying no videos
He's removed them all after it was mentioned on here.....the man is a complete cock

You can't put your lives on social media and not expect people to be interested, wether it be genuine or hate watching

F*cking With Love From Amy Marie (I think it used to be Livvybirdlife?) does my actual tits in. You’d think she was the first person to ever have a boyfriend. The way she infantilises him on her latest stories and posts just gives me the massive ick.

• Haha

Sybil

Chatty Member
I’m all for doing what you want and I think if someone ONLY wants to holiday in Florida for the rest of their lives then good for them. However, these Disney vloggers never seem excited to be going.

Sinnocence

It’s not up to you how we regulate this thread. Maybe we could say the same about your videos, as a lot of people expressed they’re not interested in them, but used a nicer tone.

How Disney vloggers afford their lifestyles has been questioned for pretty much every single one of them. I’m ok with calling them out when they call it their full time job, misleading their viewers into thinking that they’re so successful at YT, that it pays for their trips every few months. I know no one needs to discuss their finances but don’t pretend it’s YT. Truth is,YT is not solely funding any of the UK vloggers.
They do have more filler clips than Del’s videos

• Haha

bumblebees19

VIP Member
I really like L&S adventures, and enjoy their content a lot, but I can’t believe Stephen has just turned 30! I’d have had him down for turning 40, if anything!

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Sam4God definitely falls into the bucket of UK vloggers that just film themselves on holiday. She’s not very informative and doesn’t try to be, she says things like “I’m not sure what that is or how that works” a lot. But also, because she goes so often to Disney parks, she doesn’t really do all that much because she knows she’ll be back soon.
This new series is just her wandering about looking at merch and sometimes talking about food (but sometimes that’s a whole different vlog. It’s so boring.
I agree her vlogs aren't great. However she does one-off in depth reviews at DLP which are usually pretty useful. So in depth reviews of hotels both on and off site, restaurants both on and off site. These are generally well done unlike the aimless wandering around the parks.

swipeup

VIP Member
Blokes from Stoke have bought into DVC while on a Disney cruise. Home resort Riviera, at least $30k.

• Wow
  • Haha