Disney Vloggers #11 Something for free? Me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these Vloggers are crafty beggars. There is a family called out on a limb and they have done a travel day part one and part 2.
Part 2 is the 10 seconds following on from where Part 1 ended (saying they are going to get some sleep) and then its the next morning from the themepark. Blatantly so they can have two vlogs with a travel day title. We see you 🤣
Name and shame(mainly so I can hate watch 😂)

Reactions: 1
Never heard of her but had a look and skipped forward to them checking in (travel day 18 minutes in) and I’d be annoyed too. Your room should be ready by 3pm whether you’ve checked in online or not, nearly 2.5 hours late is quite poor!
Depends on how she went about it. Were they nasty to staff? Stuff happens when you travel, have some grace. I bet most of the vloggers that moan about things delete comments that have any criticism of them.

Depends on how she went about it. Were they nasty to staff? Stuff happens when you travel, have some grace. I bet most of the vloggers that moan about things delete comments that have any criticism of them.
Being nasty to staff is definitely not on. If the conversation went as she described then she was polite about it IMO

Name and shame(mainly so I can hate watch 😂)
Out on a Limb Family Vlogs
---
Oh FFS, why post videos on You Tube then remove them once people see them......what a wanker
He wants the benefits that his massive ego thinks would come from him being back on youtube but he cant handle the criticism. He didnt mind giving other people plenty of tit though. Remember Paul's rants ?
Is he still knocking about with the rest of the mugs or just JJ Extra desperate?

Last edited:
'The next outing'
Just watched them in Disneyland Paris......what a bleeping annoying man......so angry with everything at every turn
His final words are "I'm still smiling, I've had a great day with friends.....but this wasn't it"
What the duck does that even mean?

'The next outing'
Just watched them in Disneyland Paris......what a bleeping annoying man......so angry with everything at every turn
His final words are "I'm still smiling, I've had a great day with friends.....but this wasn't it"
What the duck does that even mean?
He's a jackass is what it means.
---
Being nasty to staff is definitely not on. If the conversation went as she described then she was polite about it IMO
But none of these folks ever think they're being rude to staff, though, do they? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just re my comment.

I've said it before and many disagreed then, but I just hate watching non positive, moaning vloggers. Its not my style. They don't include 24 hours of their day, so I'd rather not see whinging about (none responsible) CMs. Just my preference 😊

If my room wasn't ready when I arrived, I'd go out (like they did).

Edit - to clarify, even moaning about CMs once the integration is over is enough for me. Its unnecessary especially if they're nice as pie to the CM 🤣

They were on a Disney Staycation cruise we did. I didn’t know who they were, but omg most obnoxious arseholes EVER. They were so rude to everyone, walked around with about 20 cameras and tripods, and had a huge fit when we walked through their shot (because clearly taking over the entire corridor was acceptable in their mind).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
They were on a Disney Staycation cruise we did. I didn’t know who they were, but omg most obnoxious arseholes EVER. They were so rude to everyone, walked around with about 20 cameras and tripods, and had a huge fit when we walked through their shot (because clearly taking over the entire corridor was acceptable in their mind).
Ooh that's my favourite hobby at DLP on narrow paths. The level of entitlement with these idiots is astounding.

Reactions: 5
Hope you told them to duck right off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.