Disney Vloggers #11 Something for free? Me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I low key feel they live in Swindon… they were out on a day trip in Bristol with JJ Extra today and are now having food at HongXin Chinese Buffett in Swindon. (Going off of JJ Extras story)

I mean, no one actively goes out of their way to go and have dinner in Swindon over eating out somewhere in Bristol.

if they do live in Swindon, they’re even closer to me than I had hoped. 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not sure anyone should be trying to find where people live… bit stalker like.

it’s been what 2 years since Paul and Cheryl split? Maybe time to move on. On to things like why on earth Sophie (as in &Dave) got a Disney World sponsored trip!? 🤢

Reactions: 1
Not sure anyone should be trying to find where people live… bit stalker like.

it’s been what 2 years since Paul and Cheryl split? Maybe time to move on. On to things like why on earth Sophie (as in &Dave) got a Disney World sponsored trip!? 🤢
I mean.. when you post your life on social media, you can’t not expect anyone to recognise the area?

Don’t expect to post your life online and to not get spoken about.. even if it has been 2 years.

Reactions: 2
I mean.. when you post your life on social media, you can’t not expect anyone to recognise the area?

Don’t expect to post your life online and to not get spoken about.. even if it has been 2 years.
I post my life online. On my private social media. I would not be ok with someone taking info from that and posting it here. It isn’t public domain. That’s my point.

I also wouldn’t expect to still be such a fascinating subject 2 years after some drama 😂

I post my life online. On my private social media. I would not be ok with someone taking info from that and posting it here. It isn’t public domain. That’s my point.

I also wouldn’t expect to still be such a fascinating subject 2 years after some drama 😂
That’s the difference between you and these so called travel guru’s/Disney creators - your life is private and ultimately theirs isn’t…. They post or at least posted videos for all to see.. they’re going to get spoken about wether they like it or not.

This is Tattle after all, right…? a place of gossip, or has this changed all of a sudden?

Reactions: 6
That’s the difference between you and these so called travel guru’s/Disney creators - your life is private and ultimately theirs isn’t…. They post or at least posted videos for all to see.. they’re going to get spoken about wether they like it or not.

This is Tattle after all, right…? a place of gossip, or has this changed all of a sudden?
No I see what you mean, and I agree to a point. It’s definitely a gossip forum. It’s just the trying to find where someone lives, that isn’t gossip. It’s potentially dangerous information in the wrong hands.

No I see what you mean, and I agree to a point. It’s definitely a gossip forum. It’s just the trying to find where someone lives, that isn’t gossip. It’s potentially dangerous information in the wrong hands.
Agreed dangerous and illegal to dox someone which I haven’t done but merely pointed out places they went to or mentioned in their videos/stories and am only assuming and is not factual one bit.

it’s all public information that not just I but others can figure out.

Reactions: 5
Agreed dangerous and illegal to dox someone which I haven’t done but merely pointed out places they went to or mentioned in their videos/stories and am only assuming and is not factual one bit.

it’s all public information that not just I but others can figure out.
I think perhaps we agree to disagree and move on. The information on their possible living location, as far as I can find, isn’t public.

Let’s get back to what we’re all here for. Disney vlogger gossip 🤪

I think perhaps we agree to disagree and move on. The information on their possible living location, as far as I can find, isn’t public.

Let’s get back to what we’re all here for. Disney vlogger gossip 🤪
fair enough, they’ve removed their content it would seem anyway.. can’t handle the heat of coming back to the community.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Kate Travels Vlogs moaning about her hotel the moment she arrives because her room isn't ready at 5.15 - immediate turn off.

Disney CMs are people too and it makes me cringe so badly when people moan about them, as if it's their personal decision and choice not to give them their room. Perhaps if she'd checked in online her room would've been allocated sooner.

Reactions: 3
No way. Sunbed5 (I mean Disney Paul) was back and I've missed it ffs.
Thin skinned much?
Keeps trying. Keeps failing. Shithouse.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
JJ Extra are beyond tragic and so desperate.
They make a good pair with Paul and his missus who is a total downgrade on Cheryl.

All these Vloggers are crafty beggars. There is a family called out on a limb and they have done a travel day part one and part 2.
Part 2 is the 10 seconds following on from where Part 1 ended (saying they are going to get some sleep) and then its the next morning from the themepark. Blatantly so they can have two vlogs with a travel day title. We see you 🤣

• Haha
Kate Travels Vlogs moaning about her hotel the moment she arrives because her room isn't ready at 5.15 - immediate turn off.

Disney CMs are people too and it makes me cringe so badly when people moan about them, as if it's their personal decision and choice not to give them their room. Perhaps if she'd checked in online her room would've been allocated sooner.
Rooms are supposed to be ready after 3 I'd be annoyed too - haven't even seen the clog you're talking about. However if the issue is the room wasn't ready after 5, they hate a point

Never heard of her but had a look and skipped forward to them checking in (travel day 18 minutes in) and I’d be annoyed too. Your room should be ready by 3pm whether you’ve checked in online or not, nearly 2.5 hours late is quite poor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.