Disney Vloggers #11 Something for free? Me, me, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
March 2020 when we started to watch Disney vloggers there was one Floridian girl who I think the channel was owned by a company and she was the face of it a bit like Molly was for AllEars. She was petite and had a dark bob/longer bob from memory. They were mainly food focused at Disney and Universal I just remember being shocked watching this tiny lady pack away so much food! There was a universal one where she and colleague wore thing 1 and thing 2 t-shirts eating, another where she went around ordering everything in the Harry Potter lands including the huge family feast in the 3 broomsticks (I think) that's meant for a family of 4, she had a few bites then left most of it and a Disney one where she ordered everything in Galaxy's Edge and it stuck with me because she ate loads and then finished the day trying about 4-5 plates from Docking Bay!

Does anyone know who I'm talking about and can give me their channel name? I've never seen them suggested since so not sure if it's still exists...
Serious Eats with Delish? Tess Koman? From Jersey not Florida. She's editor for a big food brand site in the US now. Really rate her actually as a human being. The series has been taken over by another presenter.

Reactions: 2
Serious Eats with Delish? Tess Koman? From Jersey not Florida. She's editor for a big food brand site in the US now. Really rate her actually as a human being. The series has been taken over by another presenter.
That's her yes thank you!!! Aw I enjoyed her videos we can watch them back but glad for her she's gone onto bigger things.

Why do these vloggers think that bed bath and beyond, olive garden and cheesecake factory are something to shout about? It’s like saying “we went to an harvester and Superdrug!”

Not sure why some of these vloggers think that doing the same mundane things in the US deserve their own vlog episode, time and time again.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bed Bath and Beyond definitely isn’t something to shout about. Except the fact that they’re having a huge going out of business sale.

Reactions: 3
Are they? That’s a shame. Have picked up some nice sheets there over the years for next to nothing.

The obsession with mundane chains annoys me too. I suppose they heard them on telly since childhood so it’s a bit of a thrill to finally see them on your first trip but the ones traipsing back over and over to eat slop and buy cheap tat on their 20th visit to Florida grind my gears.

Are they? That’s a shame. Have picked up some nice sheets there over the years for next to nothing.

The obsession with mundane chains annoys me too. I suppose they heard them on telly since childhood so it’s a bit of a thrill to finally see them on your first trip but the ones traipsing back over and over to eat slop and buy cheap tat on their 20th visit to Florida grind my gears.
I can completely get doing it for the first time, but it’s the wash, rinse and repeat every trip for Get Binky, Blokes from Stoke and many others.

Why do these vloggers think that bed bath and beyond, olive garden and cheesecake factory are something to shout about? It’s like saying “we went to an harvester and Superdrug!”

Not sure why some of these vloggers think that doing the same mundane things in the US deserve their own vlog episode, time and time again.
To be fair I would love a Cheesecake Factory in the UK, the rest are very muh!

I've never been to Cheesecake Factory and would be excited if I ever get to try it.... so I understand people's excitement for trying it
it's the repeat vlogs of Target Cheesecake Factory or other everyday US shops and restaurants from vloggers who go to Florida every other month anyway that confuse me!

Reactions: 1
I've never been to Cheesecake Factory and would be excited if I ever get to try it.... so I understand people's excitement for trying it
it's the repeat vlogs of Target Cheesecake Factory or other everyday US shops and restaurants from vloggers who go to Florida every other month anyway that confuse me!
Don't get me wrong, it's not really a place to get very excited about just LOTS of decent(ish) food, followed by Cheesecake and at a reasonable price. Don't get me started with Target and even worse Sugar Cookies! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It is all for show these days and there is not an original idea or brain cell between them.
I struggle to find any I can relate to or like nowadays.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This entire thread had bypassed me! Hello again!

can anyone tell me anything about Sam4god?
She has her own thread now 🤣

• Heart
is Karen Bee a full time vlogger now? she seems to be in Florida more than the likes of Adam Hattan and Danny Dalimore

is Karen Bee a full time vlogger now? she seems to be in Florida more than the likes of Adam Hattan and Danny Dalimore
I think she's using the advantage of Natasha living there, if you can get free accommodation and she works from home at times, why not

Reactions: 3
I think she has also changed jobs a couple times in the last couple years so possibly making use of being able to say you have XX holidays books which might not be paid but at least be granted and as @SomeoneLOLd said, if she has free accommodation on some of those trips not super expensive for her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.