Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KINGAA

VIP Member
So Virgin make announcements about vlogging on flights these days and say that staff must not be filmed but here is Jade from Orlando Obsessed sat in her Virgin uniform with name badge talking about how she's now flight crew for them and doing a day in the life vlog. Not sure how well that would go down with them.
At least her bessie mate Momma Burgess won't be able to get a job. Easy Jet wouldn't even employ that.
I think they shouldn’t allow vlogging filming full stop. You can tell the people stuck on the rows with them are so uncomfortable being filmed!

Reactions: 5

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
Please give Crystal Olivias last vlog a watch.
They paid $200 for the snow White meal and didn't enjoy the food (not to their tastes) but that it was so totally worth it 🤯 and then proceeded to rate it 10/10.

I can't take any of these vloggers seriously. On what planet is a meal for $100 a head worth it if the food isn't for you? Or is $100 a suitable amount to pay for a meet and greet 🤯 so, so amazingly out of touch

• Wow

The Sunbed 5

Please take all this Sam4God SHITE to a thread of their own ... never watched her, not interested in her ... by all accounts the only issue anyone has is that she is loaded and films herself not the park she is in ... there are far more worthy causes to discuss and this one seems to come up again and again with just her bank account and family talked about ... I ready this page for the catty comments, the cutting remarks and the "outing" of idiots who are so stupid they couldnt sit the right way on a toilet. Time for a change and for Sam to have her own thread ... if Ohana of 3 can get one (who's comments I enjoyed reading) then Sam should to move this to a better place.

All the things Tattle hates Patreon, channel merch, grifting free stuff, colabs she doesnt do so I dont get why she is discussed so much.

Mod edit we've no idea what's happening but if it's getting offtopic discussing another account can someone create a thread for them?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tabitha

VIP Member
The burgesses uploaded a free trip to hard rock in London. Usual arrogant selves. Can’t bear her. Instead of spending thousands on Florida trips go to the orthodontist love. Can’t get over her arrogance on last Florida trip kicking off because it rained when they stayed onsite.
No idea who they are but watched for a laugh because I was in there a few hours ago.
I don’t understand, there’s so many amazing things in there - Freddie mercury’s piano, Jimi Hendrix’s cape, Elton John’s stage costumes. They filmed bloody souvenir pins!! These people are all the same.
And why put up a winter wonderland video in April and then bragging about how many times they’ve been even though it’s absolute shit.

She looks like she opens tin cans with her teeth. I audibly gasped! And I’ve had horrible teeth, but worn braces twice to fix them. If they can afford Florida trips then I don’t get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

TubeTired

VIP Member
Please give Crystal Olivias last vlog a watch.
They paid $200 for the snow White meal and didn't enjoy the food (not to their tastes) but that it was so totally worth it 🤯 and then proceeded to rate it 10/10.

I can't take any of these vloggers seriously. On what planet is a meal for $100 a head worth it if the food isn't for you? Or is $100 a suitable amount to pay for a meet and greet 🤯 so, so amazingly out of touch
Just looked quickly at her YT. I'm guessing she's not that bright. In her about tab, there's the below screenshot. If you go through the stuff that you're not a robot to view email, it's the same one she's plainly spelled out just above that.

Attachments

• Haha

They need to get a life

I really want to like World Padlock. There's just something ......off ?
She's an airhead or continually stoned and he gives off Sleeping With The Enemy vibes. For an adult he also has a freakishly low tolerance for alcohol.

I usually start watching their vlogs but after two or three I give up because they are shit.

• Haha

Nadurath

VIP Member
The bits I understand is 😂 I’m a bad wife who has never fully grasped Spanish and he’s been in the UK so long he’s more scouse than a Harry Enfield character 😂😂

• Haha

Emmy79

VIP Member
Being as I am apparently still Paul Savage (as I said before ... I really am not) I thought I would play along with you and say Poundland Cheryl allowed me one phone call to post this ...

Again ... I am not Paul Savage but feel free to continue to be wrong and think I am ... however, Sinnocence could be Carina from C & L if you ask me ...

Just saying
Mr Savage.....I'm confused, why the attachment of a screenshot of the Lodge Knobs cameo?

• Haha
Do you have a rough figure? And isn’t there a yearly payment too?
Right now, its $217pp, so $21,700 up front plus about $300 closing costs. so call it £22k.

Annual dues at Riviera are $8.50pp, so $850 this year. Worth noting that Riviera is a newer resort, so the Dues won't increase much for now (was only a 0.8% increase into 2023). As the resorts get older and come up to their hard refurbishment (where they strip it back to the dry wall and start again), the increase is more, this year Bay Lake Tower, Animal Kingdom and Boulder Ridge all had 4-5% increases. I ignore the dues increases for Hilton Head, Aulani and Vero as you go into those knowing they'll be a lot higher as they are on the coast an susceptible to Salt Water and Hurricane damage.

IMO, they are crazy to have bought 100 points direct, around the time they bought you could buy 100 Saratoga points for half that on the resale market, and it has lower dues too despite having just had a full refurb.

RJF 2.0

Imagine her being your supervisor and having her EXPLAINING everything like you’re stupid
Ah that’s it! She definitely gives me the “condescending middle-aged woman at your new job who has worked there for 25 years and thinks you’re an idiot under the guise of being ‘helpful’” vibes.

rasperryripple

VIP Member
Laid up with the lurgy this week and watching all kinds of shite but Travelling Magical wtf. Never seen them before what a strange couple. She has had a weird children’s fancy dress outfit on in every park so far and her baps are spilling out 🤮

• Haha

Maleficent50

VIP Member
No idea who they are but watched for a laugh because I was in there a few hours ago.
I don’t understand, there’s so many amazing things in there - Freddie mercury’s piano, Jimi Hendrix’s cape, Elton John’s stage costumes. They filmed bloody souvenir pins!! These people are all the same.
And why put up a winter wonderland video in April and then bragging about how many times they’ve been even though it’s absolute shit and they haven’t realised it yet ?

She looks like she opens tin cans with her teeth. I audibly gasped! And I’ve had horrible teeth, but worn braces twice to fix them. If they can afford Florida trips then I don’t get it.
Opening cans with her teeth has finished me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

jamesd

Just started watching one couples adventure. They are legitimate travel people (are you watching Knapp) and I actually quite like them.

However just watched this video of them visiting the Intrepid museum in NYC. It had me pissing myself with laughter. They clearly do not know the word Intrepid!!

• Haha

TubeTired

VIP Member
I think he likely deleted it after their possible living location was shared here. That and the hate they both get. Same as the two who back doored their way into Orlando during Covid (the channel/Insta name has totally gone out of my head!!)

None of the current vloggers are good. They all rinse and repeat. Or they think they are gods gift to Disney. Agree re Too Infinity, I liked them. 👍🏽
Or they think Disney owes them something for walking around day after day and stuffing their face.

• Haha

Sinnocence

Does anyone else think loads of these vloggers look so sad when they get together and are sitting all holding a camera and pointing it at each other - I just watched 3 couples having a meal together (lodge twats /Bazza and some other random) and the 3 fellas were all filming each other!
Oh christ, vlog the vlogger, that was so hilarious wasn’t it?
Nope, that’s right, not funny atall Paul and mentioning it another 30 times incase no one laughed because they didn’t hear the ‘joke’ makes it even worse

• Haha

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Just watched Anni Stores latest borefest and its kicking off in the comments as she has filmed on the big rides at Universal using sunglasses with a camera built in. That useless lump Ohanaof3 is straight there defending her and will be doing the same next time apparently 🤣
Tim Tracker and TPWW dont film on those rides but Anni fucking stores and Ohana of 3 do. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

• Wow
  • Haha