Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sinnocence

So Anni has been on 7 Disney related trips in less than a year. Seriously, are these vloggers all rich or living on plastic.
Maxing out the credit cards for the clout. You can tell that she said this would be a DIFFERENT holiday doing lots of DIFFERENT things that she’s there purely for content. She about creams herself when someone recognises her too

Reactions: 5

Sinnocence

Being as I am apparently still Paul Savage (as I said before ... I really am not) I thought I would play along with you and say Poundland Cheryl allowed me one phone call to post this ...

Again ... I am not Paul Savage but feel free to continue to be wrong and think I am ... however, Sinnocence could be Carina from C & L if you ask me ...

Just saying
I really seriously rattled your cage didn’t I? Lol yeah why not, let’s run with that theory, you got me good 👍🏻

• Haha

disneydenial321

She’s an odd bod. And has also been known to come on here and attack posters, not mentioning she has also been guilty of speculating about and slagging off Disney vloggers here too.
I feel that a load of vloggers come here to stir things up. Or try to promote their channel and it goes to sh*t 😂
Her though, I just don’t get her. I did enjoy reading her Trust Pilot reviews 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
Same. My hate watch list is pretty long though!
I can't even hate watch because it's repetitive durge. I think it's why I like Cheers Ears - at least they're genuine Disney lovers, going for years etc. Kinda like that their kids are older and old enough to consent to the camera etc.

npfiii

Thankfully Laura and Travelling Tragical never arranged a collab 😂🤢🤢🤢🤮
Could be worse, imagine Paging Mr Morrow getting red and sweaty (but still in his fucking stupid hat, obviously) while doing his best Jackson Pollock on her face

• Haha

Disneylover_89

Chatty Member
I’m just watching her Hollywood Studios Vlog… I just get such secondhand embarrassment. She’s filming her face ordering her lunch then is like, the cast member is so lovely blah blah - we heard the whole convo, she just explained the menu?

seems like on this trip she will only do rides on genie+ and is paying extra too. These vloggers make such unrealistic content for the average Disney parks viewer!

She could do with editing lots of things down - do we really need to see every character meet and conversation? Girl you are 30!!!!
I watched the WDW where she was yakking into the camera in her AKL hotel room went down to the bus and stood there for ages, then proceeded to get an Uber to Epcot as bus wasn't going to come for another 25mins. She then rushed her food and ended up with an extra portion of fries as she didn't realise that the burger came with the fries! Surely the number of times she has been to WDW she should know it came with fries. Also if there was no bus to Epcot showing at AKL why not go to The Mara QS and eat there then go back out and get the bus? So disorganised for no reason! There was also a bit whilst at Epcot (I think) pointing something out saying she didn't know a lot about it, does she not think to look it up/do any research before she goes?

allstar

Please do update on this as she is claiming that she has contacted Universal and that they have confirmed to her that it is fine and she trusts this now concludes the matter. I smell bull shit.
These vloggers hate being called out don't they.
I have emailed Universal this morning to check the policy. Although it does say everywhere in the line that filming is prohibited. Annie Stores is an absolute douche bag. She got entitled very fast..like the rest of the Disney vloggers brigade.

I guarantee most of the items they get gifted end up on vinted once they have done the AD and no longer have use for it.
I guarantee that most of them don’t have any real love for Disney or the crap that they fawn over and “must have” beyond realising it’s an easy way to get viewers!

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Realistically, they’re all terrible to different degrees. How many times does one need to hear “Look where I am?” “Back in my happy place” and “kindly gifted”. Just the word “haul” or yet another fake”so grateful (that you rubes pay for me to vacation)”.
Don't forget "We are HOME"
You live next to a dual carriageway in Solihull luv so pipe down 🤣
---
Nathan Staker posted on his youtube asking for people to comment on what kind of content they want to see from him.
It was posted over a day ago and there hasn't been a single suggestion. I think the people have spoken there Nath !!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Toffee finger

VIP Member
I don’t like when they film staff / cast members wherever they are - like every transaction (the broadways do it a lot) - they haven’t asked permission to film these people, so why do it? If you want to film you booking into your hotel or cruise or dinner, just film the people you’re with, why does some poor sod have to have your camera shoved in their face?
---
Also, hate when they film other people’s interactions with Disney characters, they don’t want to queue up to do it, so film other people’s kids meeting Stitch or whoever
“WAVE you’re on YouTube” if I was the worker I’d be shouting fuck off so loudly in my head

• Haha

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
They were on a Disney Staycation cruise we did. I didn’t know who they were, but omg most obnoxious arseholes EVER. They were so rude to everyone, walked around with about 20 cameras and tripods, and had a huge fit when we walked through their shot (because clearly taking over the entire corridor was acceptable in their mind).
Ooh that's my favourite hobby at DLP on narrow paths. The level of entitlement with these idiots is astounding.

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
Adventures by knapp are paying to get there posts seen 😳
this damn garbage came up on my timeline too..

I actually find this a bit repulsive with the afterlife voiceover. A guy (yes a character in a tv show) going through the loss of his wife to cancer. The depth and the meaning of those words is extremely significant. Sian is here just using it to brag and justify spending every waking minute going on disney holidays, or moan about how her comfortable life is so awful because it’s not on the beach, or by the sea, or at Disney, or with their next set of best friends in Florida.

And of course, despite them talking about being worldly travellers, 90% of that reel content is Disney holiday related.

• Haha

Postmansplat

Chatty Member
YouTube is becoming so oversaturated with Disney vloggers now.
I followed this couple of Instagram, saw them promote their YouTube channel and I just don’t get them hyping their channel to just release a channel trailer.
Also, they followed me then once I followed them they unfollowed me. Why do people care about how many people they follow on socials?

It’s been oversaturated for years now the golden years were 2013-2018 then it became all about the freebies and who could do the ‘best’ trip flying business staying in deluxe resorts buying DVC being a annual pass holder.
Only a few kept it ‘simple’ and sadly those few have not been active for a few years mainly because they are focusing on there family.

• Heart

vixie000

This couple is so annoying.

DLP have the right to change the t&cs of the AP holders. Check your contract and you might see it.
I get it’s not a great change but you’ve been an AP holder for less than a year. If you don’t like it, just don’t renew it?

I’m so glad you posted this! Her stories really pissed me off yesterday… ‘we wont be renewing’ and tagging DLP in - like they’re going to care about you not renewing 😂 she sounds so entitled 🤬 and she looks like someone from whoville!

Attachments

• Haha