Disney Vloggers #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely desperate for attention and freebies!
I'm pretty sure in a past vlog she said they borrowed money from her husbands parents to pay for the DVC ...must need the funds to pay for her new found famous lifestyle 🙈
And let's not forget she is not just a nurse and 'small business owner' she's an MLM hunbot using her Disney reach to exploit others for ££. The worst.

Oh my god, this was terrible! Everyone who has an interest in WDW knows about the sodding bread service at Sanaa (and they know how to pronounce Sanaa! FFS)
I had to turn it off, the audio is terrible and they don't make things interesting at all!
Lovely to see all the Saturday Night Discussions oddballs again though right? How we have missed you.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I feel like I’m probably going to be on my own with this one...but does anyone else not understand the obsession with Universal’s HHN? Is it actually good or do they just all do it for the content? I love Halloween but that does not appeal to me at all 😂
We have done it a few times as a couple, we enjoy it.

And let's not forget she is not just a nurse and 'small business owner' she's an MLM hunbot using her Disney reach to exploit others for ££. The worst.

Lovely to see all the Saturday Night Discussions oddballs again though right? How we have missed you.
where are they lookalike Paul has disappeared

I follow Cheryl on Instagram and although there's nothing official, it certainly looks that way. It looks as if she is staying/living elsewhere and they've removed most of their joint Instagram pics on their That Uk Disney couple account 😔
Apologies but what is their personal instagrams? they were my partner and I's favorite channel and we would love to keep up with them even if they are no longer running the channel. How sad :(

Apologies but what is their personal instagrams? they were my partner and I's favorite channel and we would love to keep up with them even if they are no longer running the channel. How sad :(
Cheryl is Eternaly Figment on insta ,Paul is not about at the mo

I feel like I’m probably going to be on my own with this one...but does anyone else not understand the obsession with Universal’s HHN? Is it actually good or do they just all do it for the content? I love Halloween but that does not appeal to me at all 😂
I did Halloween horror nights and also MNSSHP in 2019.

MNSSHP - WAAAAAAAY too busy, wasn’t a fan, could barely move, even the ride queues were massive during the party and this was midweek. Wouldn’t do it again, felt terrible for the kids.

HHN - I Went to this alone paid for the RIP tour and left kids at the hotel with hubby. AMAZING, seriously, the atmosphere is just like nothing I’ve seen before, the scare actors are so into it and really go for it, nothing gets held back. I saw a clown with a chainsaw chase a kid into the toilets and didn’t give up, waited on him coming out again and the poor lad very nearly crapped himself lol. Definitely not for kids, I hear folks say the scareactors ease up on kids but I def never saw this! The houses surprised me, I didn’t think I would be too interested in them but some were genuinely terrifying and others were hilarious. I made a group of friends that night from all over the world and I adore every one of them. Hoping to do it again this year

Reactions: 4
If they were your fave channel I'm not sure this Tattle thread is for you. 😬
where are they lookalike Paul has disappeared
They popped up in the Theme Park Bazza vlog, momentarily. Doing a 'funny' skit about the price of bread in a Disney Deluxe Resort restaurant. It was hilarious (sarcasm, obviously).

• Haha

Which MLM does she do?! I’ve seen she’s been doing candles but thought cos she was pouring her own etc that it wasn’t classed as MLM? I’ve probably missed it whatever it is since I’ve started watching their socials less and less recently 🙄 too cringe and so obviously desperate😂
Either way, I cannot stand anything to do with MLM so with that and everything else recently I will definitely be finding a new favourite Disney vlog to watch 😫

Also, anyone had the pleasure of watching Sams Disney life? I know she’s relatively new but yeah.... seems desperate.
She gives lots of wrong information, reports old news seems to have very deep pockets as some of the hauls she does are super duper expensive. Seems to churn out loads and loads of tedious repetitive videos.
Despite only having minimal views she also makes videos showing others how to be successful on YouTube????

Reactions: 3
Is Knappily Ever After doing a new reel every day? I just saw another one of her showing off that she’s worked out every day for 100 days.

Reactions: 1
Which MLM does she do?! I’ve seen she’s been doing candles but thought cos she was pouring her own etc that it wasn’t classed as MLM? I’ve probably missed it whatever it is since I’ve started watching their socials less and less recently 🙄 too cringe and so obviously desperate😂
Either way, I cannot stand anything to do with MLM so with that and everything else recently I will definitely be finding a new favourite Disney vlog to watch 😫
She's a Beach Body MLM hun, so 100 days of exercise is pretty on brand and non eventful, if that's what you are flogging to get more people in your pyramid.

She's a Beach Body MLM hun, so 100 days of exercise is pretty on brand and non eventful, if that's what you are flogging to get more people in your pyramid.
I didn't know she did MLM. In the description it says about " her team " 🙄 Anyone notice that she had to clarify that the reel WASNT sponsored by Fabletics OR FableticsEU, tagging them in it of course. Thanks for making that clear, let's hope they notice you!

Also, anyone had the pleasure of watching Sams Disney life? I know she’s relatively new but yeah.... seems desperate.
She gives lots of wrong information, reports old news seems to have very deep pockets as some of the hauls she does are super duper expensive. Seems to churn out loads and loads of tedious repetitive videos.
Despite only having minimal views she also makes videos showing others how to be successful on YouTube????
yeah I watched like one or two of her videos, couldn’t continue at all ! I seriously wonder how people afford all these loungeflys 😬😱 I haven’t watched her actual vlogs of her trip tho

I do get it but it's not for me. I hate people jumping out at me.
We were on citywalk one year and people were arriving for HHN. And loads of like teens were arriving in full glam, like floor length sparkly gowns, tuxedos, the lot. I was so confused.
I have done MNSS once but wouldn't again. We have no kids and still enjoyed it. The fireworks and parade are really good and getting to go on the rides with shorter wait times. But like I said now we have done it once we wouldn't again.

sorry i’m really confused! What is beachbody? Does she gain money from posting about her doing exercise every day?

sorry i’m really confused! What is beachbody? Does she gain money from posting about her doing exercise every day?
It's a pyramid scheme around fitness classes and products. I'm not going to link them, no company that operates in that way deserves promotion online.

It's a pyramid scheme around fitness classes and products. I'm not going to link them, no company that operates in that way deserves promotion online.
ugh I hate pyramid schemes, she doesn’t make it obvious that’s what she does from her page tho? Like normally they have it in their bio or something lol

Someone had them in a list a few pages back, but I’d like to second the recommendation for Kitra and Peter of Ordinary Adventures. They cover mainly Southern California theme parks, though they have gone to Aulani and WDW in the last year. Their videos are well-shot and Kitra started editing full-time in 2020 and does an outstanding job. I skipped their collab with The Trackers, but other than that I thoroughly enjoy them. They know pop culture, they know the theme parks, they do thorough research, and they are genuinely nice people.

ugh I hate pyramid schemes, she doesn’t make it obvious that’s what she does from her page tho? Like normally they have it in their bio or something lol
She has another Instagram account for her fitness and does often link to that one. So. It really doing it through the Disney account but does lots of sneaky links to it to cash in on the Disney bubble audiences

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.