Disney Vloggers #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20 years ago she was bullied...you’d be hard pressed to find someone in High school / college / uni that isn’t going through or hasn’t been through some form of bullying. It’s not right, but it also doesn’t make you special 🤷‍♀️
Yeah I agree with this, glad i’m not the only one!

Reactions: 3
I do feel for anyone who has ever been bullied. But presenting it in a way that is "but look how amazing I am now" isn't helpful to the people going through it now.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Did anyone see the post she put up yesterday practically promoting the Disney resorts? It just screams “please give me free stuff” 😅🤣
I do enjoy it when the begs try and get Disney's attention thinking they can get freebies.

Disney Parks have a long track record of not providing any real 'cash value' to influencers. At most you'll be invited to a media event and (in the case of DLP) you might get one night in a hotel. If you look at Tim Tracker who is probably the biggest Disney YouTuber, he gets media invites and the odd stay at a third-party hotel, and he LIVES in Florida.

Somehow these idiots think that Disney is going to swoop in and provide a paid-for two week holiday, they're bleeping delusional. If they really want a freebie then they need to be going after TUI or Virgin Holidays, but I suppose its a bit obvious if you start hawking travel agents in your posts 🤣

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see the post she put up yesterday practically promoting the Disney resorts? It just screams “please give me free stuff” 😅🤣
Yes!! I am not a fan at all! She seems to be desperate to become YouTube / Instagram famous - well, sometimes it seems she already thinks she is which is just very embarrassing! Anything for a bit of attention goes. I've had to unfollow.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone have any suggestions for ones who live in florida. I do like watching UK couples trips but also enjoy watching ones who do go alot so I can keep up with the changes. I do watch Tim tracker occasionally and also kels/john.

Does anyone have any suggestions for ones who live in florida. I do like watching UK couples trips but also enjoy watching ones who do go alot so I can keep up with the changes. I do watch Tim tracker occasionally and also kels/john.
RixFlix is really good for universal! His wife Nicki is in some and she’s really lovely too xx

WDW Couple

Not vloggers (yet!) but I've been enjoying findusinparadise on Instagram. The girl (Beth)moved from Newcastle to Orlando to live with her American fiancé (Jeff). They've just had a house built and been decorating etc. They often go to Disney Springs etc. I quite like their updates.

Reactions: 2
Im so shocked about Knappilly I really enjoyed most of their trip videos, there were certain point that I was a bit like "really" but then I get that with most of them. Got to admit the reels are a little over the top but then all the instagramers are doing it so its just another band wagon. Does anyone know why she has steel pins in her legs?

Reactions: 1
Im so shocked about Knappilly I really enjoyed most of their trip videos, there were certain point that I was a bit like "really" but then I get that with most of them. Got to admit the reels are a little over the top but then all the instagramers are doing it so its just another band wagon. Does anyone know why she has steel pins in her legs?
They're just getting a bit too big for their boots. She's also called people out for minorly breaking covid rules, when im pretty sure they go round to their in laws in the house.
I wondered about her legs too, had noticed she always walks with a bit of a limp.

Reactions: 3
They're just getting a bit too big for their boots. She's also called people out for minorly breaking covid rules, when im pretty sure they go round to their in laws in the house.
I wondered about her legs too, had noticed she always walks with a bit of a limp.
can't see Paul or TUKDC ON ANY INSTA OR YOU TUBE

I thought the same... I was surprised to see them visit Disneyland Paris last summer with the kids just before France was added to the no travel list again, if I remember correctly, it was added whilst they were there so they would have had to isolate once home. I found that irresponsible considering she is a nurse. I certainly would not have taken my kids to France at that time point... anything for the views!

I thought the same... I was surprised to see them visit Disneyland Paris last summer with the kids just before France was added to the no travel list again, if I remember correctly, it was added whilst they were there so they would have had to isolate once home. I found that irresponsible considering she is a nurse. I certainly would not have taken my kids to France at that time point... anything for the views!
They also went to Tenerife as well (I think) defo abroad and said they new it wasn't for everyone but they felt they needed the holiday out the kids in kids club as well which I always find a little sad on a family holiday but that's just me and I know my kids would rather play in the sea or pool with us than do crafts that they do at home and school all the time inside a club. And she lay by the pool watching greys anatomy lol thought that was super weird but each to their own.

Does anyone/did anyone watch Living the Dream, a normal down to earth UK couple with a girl around 7?

Idea for a new Disney vlog to follow.

We just started following Themeparkbazza. It a British family that moved to the States about 13 years ago and then moved to Orlando a year ago. They just bought a house that could use some work. I am not sure how they will be, but they are picking up the moving to Florida website and torch from MagicGeekdom so we thought we’d give it a whirl. It seems to be headed in the direction of a moving to Floriday, Disney vlog, and house fixer upper channel.

MagicGeekdom’s dreams of moving to Orlando for a Disney/Vlogging life really crashed and burned. It is sad, and to be honest I am not surprised. I think they were just under planned after planning a lot, and bit too optimistic for it to work. I don’t think getting caught in the pandemic helped at all. Anyway, they are a different story. They are now itinerate vlogging around the country. I hope it works out.

Idea for a new Disney vlog to follow.

We just started following Themeparkbazza. It a British family that moved to the States about 13 years ago and then moved to Orlando a year ago. They just bought a house that could use some work. I am not sure how they will be, but they are picking up the moving to Florida website and torch from MagicGeekdom so we thought we’d give it a whirl. It seems to be headed in the direction of a moving to Floriday, Disney vlog, and house fixer upper channel.
I’ve seen some of Bazza’s stuff, don’t mind him too much but couldn’t do without his misery faced wife scowling in the background - he’s also pals (but possibly a PAYG Pal) with the lodge guys

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.