Disney Vloggers #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did untill he was doing a Walmart video and came across the tampons and quoted "something for the ladies lol"
I always found him a bit icky TBH. Each to their own but I always found it odd that they'd spend £££s on park passes then everyday go for a leisurely breakfast, spend an hour in a park, maybe go on one ride then go shopping for the rest of the day.

The final straw for me was when they took their little girl to Orlando when she had chicken pox. OK, maybe they didn't know on the flight but he was so pissy about her being poorly on holiday. It wasn't her fault!

Reactions: 1
I was just watching Best Life and Beyond's live stream from yesterday and they were saying that they were live-streamed without consent and Katie was speaking romantically to Spencer and everyone heard it all and sent them messages about how sweet it was of her to be so romantic with Spencer.

Does anyone know who the Disney streamer was who did this? It was SO uncool to do that and violating!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Does anyone/did anyone watch Living the Dream, a normal down to earth UK couple with a girl around 7?
This puzzled me, loved their videos their daughter is lovely...however the videos I remember got demonetised for having a child in yet yet all the scroungers with kids haven’t had that happen?

Ooh. How strange. Are we thinking another re-branding or a good old dummy spit?????
I wonder if Cheryl has put her foot down and said he can’t have their channels with all their followers and has to start afresh like she has?

I wonder if Cheryl has put her foot down and said he can’t have their channels with all their followers and has to start afresh like she has?
Would only be fair I guess. Good for her if she has.

Idea for a new Disney vlog to follow.

We just started following Themeparkbazza. It a British family that moved to the States about 13 years ago and then moved to Orlando a year ago. They just bought a house that could use some work. I am not sure how they will be, but they are picking up the moving to Florida website and torch from MagicGeekdom so we thought we’d give it a whirl. It seems to be headed in the direction of a moving to Floriday, Disney vlog, and house fixer upper channel.
I just gave this channel a whirl.I dont usually make rash decisions and will watch two or three videos before making up my mind but what I witnessed went well beyond cringe.
There was a staged phone call about a bread service (yes, really!) and cameos from some other desperados who probably think they are all hilarious. Ewww

Last edited:
I just gave this channel a whirl.I dont usually make rash decisions and will watch two or three videos before making up my mind but what I witnessed went well beyond cringe.
There was a staged phone call about a bread service (yes, really!) and cameos from some other desperados who probably think they are all hilarious. Ewww
watched this tonight. Hated it, the phonecall’bit’ was hideous. And yes full of other vloggers who think they are funny. Did not enjoy watching Mrs Bulldog Chewing On A Wasp Bazza eating either 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes!! I am not a fan at all! She seems to be desperate to become YouTube / Instagram famous - well, sometimes it seems she already thinks she is which is just very embarrassing! Anything for a bit of attention goes. I've had to unfollow.
Absolutely desperate for attention and freebies!
I'm pretty sure in a past vlog she said they borrowed money from her husbands parents to pay for the DVC ...must need the funds to pay for her new found famous lifestyle 🙈

Reactions: 4
Does anyone have any suggestions for ones who live in florida. I do like watching UK couples trips but also enjoy watching ones who do go alot so I can keep up with the changes. I do watch Tim tracker occasionally and also kels/john.
The Dis Unplugged is good for resort and theme park info and hotel and food reviews. Other than that I watch moreso livestreamers than actual vloggers like That Crazy Disney Lady, Magical News Live or Resort Tv1 as they all are in the parks at least 2 or 3 times a week sometimes more live streaming from the parks, resorts and Disney springs

watched this tonight. Hated it, the phonecall’bit’ was hideous. And yes full of other vloggers who think they are funny. Did not enjoy watching Mrs Bulldog Chewing On A Wasp Bazza eating either 🤢
Oh my god, this was terrible! Everyone who has an interest in WDW knows about the sodding bread service at Sanaa (and they know how to pronounce Sanaa! FFS)
I had to turn it off, the audio is terrible and they don't make things interesting at all!

Thoughts on Best Life and Beyond? I can’t decide if I like them or not. I’ve enjoyed a few of their videos but I’m just not sure yet.

Has anyone watched The Disney Grown Ups? Any thoughts?
They seem like nice enough people but the vlogs I've seen so far are terrible! They chat quietly between themselves and she has to constantly tell him to 'stop it'. He looks disinterested the whole time but I'm sure its just his regular face

I feel like I’m probably going to be on my own with this one...but does anyone else not understand the obsession with Universal’s HHN? Is it actually good or do they just all do it for the content? I love Halloween but that does not appeal to me at all 😂

I feel like I’m probably going to be on my own with this one...but does anyone else not understand the obsession with Universal’s HHN? Is it actually good or do they just all do it for the content? I love Halloween but that does not appeal to me at all 😂
I don't understand it at all, but then again I don't understand Halloween either :ROFLMAO:

Universal HHN make more sense to me than the MNSSHP! At least at universal there are different houses and unique experiences. What do you get at disney Halloween party besides sweets and a parade?!

Universal HHN make more sense to me than the MNSSHP! At least at universal there are different houses and unique experiences. What do you get at disney Halloween party besides sweets and a parade?!
Totally forgot about MNSSHP! I feel the same about that too, really don’t get it?! I can understand for the kids but when the adults with no children go...what is that all about 🧐😂

I love Disney Halloween (not done MNSSHP yet but done other parks Halloween). For me, it’s an excuse to get dressed up and get on a lot of rides with lower wait times. And to possibly get a pic with a character (I have a thing about trying to get a pic with characters like a weird Pokémon game...though not “face characters” lol). HHN seems to just be here’s some zombies to jump out at you in a haunted house you’ve queued 2 hours for. 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.