Disney Vloggers #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was such a depressing read never heard of the girl but don’t think I’d want to see anything to do with her after reading that💀
I agree and I believe in life you get back what you give off and bad attitudes will get bad vibes back!
I might be biased as I love DLP but I have also visited WDW and DL California and love them all for what they are and what they offer individually!
I celebrated my 40th birthday in DLP in Dec 2019 which I never thought possible and the amount of attention I got from a simple birthday badge is crazy, happy birthday sung at 4 meets and greets and on Star Tours and in Chez Remy restaurant. I was just so happy to be there so everything else was a bonus! I even got gifts in my room from Disney 🥰
If you go around with a face like a slapped arse, comparing everything to WDW and moaning about free meals on bits of paper, then you'll get the same back, tiara or not.....Princess!
(Can you tell this has pissed me off a tad? 🤣🤣)

I really hope Ellie Steadman starts vlogging again one day.
Otherwise knows as Dishface 🤪 #sorrynotsorry
Why Dishface?

I didn't mind her vlogs but she was a bit Charlotte Ruff like for me......I know it all type of person!
And far to much make up for the Florida heat......how do their faces not melt off?

Reactions: 5
If anyone has any Disney Cruise Line vlogs to recommend, please let me know! For some reason they’re my favourite 😂
Avoid Brogan Tate’s cruise videos, she’s a 26 year old granny who just stuffs her fat face with afternoon tea and plays bingo rather than disembark and see the place.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Avoid Brogan Tate’s cruise videos, she’s a 26 year old granny who just stuffs her fat face with afternoon tea and plays bingo rather than disembark and see the place.
brogan hasn’t done a Disney cruise though. Let’s hope she never does!!

I know I created this thread.
But I genuinely didn't know this many vloggers existed 🤣🤣.
Been watching loads on YouTube trying to decide who I like.

Reactions: 5
Anyone know of any UK vloggers- who stay on site- who are just adults. Watched sophie and dave, jade, brogan, adam hattan, and those 2 funny guys who live in London (sorry forgotten their names)!

UK couples staying onsite, L&R Dreaming, Mr David and Mr Ian, Spoonfullofsugar, Will and Lelly all worth a watch

Reactions: 1
I know I created this thread.
But I genuinely didn't know this many vloggers existed 🤣🤣.
Been watching loads on YouTube trying to decide who I like.
Theres hundreds of them!

Anyone know of any UK vloggers- who stay on site- who are just adults. Watched sophie and dave, jade, brogan, adam hattan, and those 2 funny guys who live in London (sorry forgotten their names)!
Mr David and Mr Ian?

Mark and Gem, Lizzie Gines. I think That Sounds Fun has her 2015 on site trip up, it’s what made me choose to stay at Port Orleans French Quarter!

Reactions: 1
Emma Spears stays off site mostly but she stayed onsite one trip. There's a playlist on her channel I think.
To infinity and beyond too they're a nice couple.
The Britishlife.

Reactions: 3
Hannah ricketts to add to the list! She seems to solo visit and always stays in our home resort, the yacht club ( anyone that’s booking, try , please try to get the beach / yacht if really is the best resort on site !) back to Hannah , shes lovely, thoughtful with her content and makes really calming vlogs !

Reactions: 6
I love Cheers Ears, they are a family but the youngest is now 17 so not really kids. Keith is the star of the show but Luke, his son, is hilarious!

Reactions: 3
Oh yes, Defunctland and Bright Sun films are great. Expedition Theme Park I think it’s called is also very good. Loads of other theme park histories, not just Disney.
That is Jackie from Super Enthused's boyfriend. I like all of those channels and also enjoy Park Ride History

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Mr David and Mr Ian are the funny guys who live on London, my favourites

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.