Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatsever you

VIP Member
Totally agree about Knapillyeverafter, i get the impression they think everyone wants to be them.
Have noticed they've been doing that bulk buying of out of date products from places like Costa....that food normally goes to homeless shelters, so not very impressed. They will surely know this as the husband works for a supermarket.

As someone from the UK, I do prefer watching UK vloggers, as we normally go for longer and get the dining plan, so prefer watching a longer holiday!

Reactions: 8

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
Most of these idiots see it as some sort of badge of honour, or that they're in an exclusive club of some sort. I own DVC, and I don't think I'm too financially irresponsible, you have to remember for every Insta idiot that has bought DVC there's probably 10 normal people in the UK who have DVC.

It is frustrating to me watching these young social media couples buying DVC, taking loans or borrowing money from friends/family, only to break up later and have this massive financial debt they need to agree on, they perpetuate the bad rep of DVC and cause (rightly so) views like yours.
To me DVC is like a top line Merc or Audi. Some people can walk in and pay cash or they earn enough that the payments are only a tiny % of their take home pay. Good for them. Other people buy these cars when they really can't afford them at all and they are renting a bedsit but paying 30% of their income for the car or they have loads of debt, inherit 30K and spend it all on a car that will depreciate when they drive it down the road and then they struglle to insure it every year. So while I think that many people who own DVC can afford to do it, most people who think they want DVC because these vloggers push it so much probably can't afford it for the same reason that most people cannot afford a new Mercedes/Tesla/Audi and frankly don't need one because there are cheaper options. Same with accommodation in Florida. It is very hard to find unbiased info on DVC though as most videos are made by people who really drunk the kool aid and some of it is shockingly irresponsible. I stopped listening to that US Disney podcast when one of the guys promoted DVC to millennials by pushing a loan you can get when you have student debt without a credit check with 18% interest.

Minerva13

she’s a funny one. On one hand, yes, the adult and the luxury Disney content is very entertaining to watch and the house build updates are also very additive.

On the other hand, she’s a massive MLM hunbot so all the vision boards and inspirational bs is so annoying
I watched loads of her Disney videos wondering how they had so much money then watched some of her other stuff where she mentioned her coaches etc and started looking more into. When I realised she’s a TOP Beach body coach and is basically getting her money from the hundreds maybe thousands of people below her in the pyramid I couldn’t watch anymore. She literally prays on innocent people wanting a job and a community and profits off it.

• Sad

katiex

My faves are the despicable 3, it’s not often I watch channels with kids in, however their son is lovely and I think they’re very respectful to him by not over sharing him like some channels do! mr David and mr Ian too Love their humour and overall just like people that are honest about finances and how Disney isn’t cheap!

Hobbitsies

Isabella.

She has one trip blogged with her partner. They aren’t “professional” vloggers but I really enjoy them and they come across as very real. Which I like as a lot of Disney vloggers come across as quite fake to me.

sbg

I’ve got a few things that grind my gears about Knappily Ever After and I used to really like her:

1.Tagging Fabletics in everything, absolutely desperate to get them to gift her stuff. It’s bordering needy and desperate.

2. Says they live on a budget yet is absolutely desperate to pay out for anything to get them content. Massively criticised Disney Cruise Line when she realised she couldn’t travel with them due to her husband not being fully jabbed.

3. There are a few vlogs now where she’s bought the kids Disney snacks but not let them touch them until she’s done an Instagram photo shoot with them - not to mention whenever her husband is vlogging and he catches her on camera, she’s always on her phone. Does she spend any time with her kids?!

4. The whole Beach Body coach thing - bragging in her posts about training for 100 days straight, that’s nothing to be proud of. The body needs rest and recovery and if she was actually a qualified coach, other than part of a pyramid scheme, then she’d know to promote recovery. It’s unhealthy to train every day. If the body doesn’t recover, it doesn’t grow - basics.

5. It feels like everything she does is for content -getting the dog... why ask the girls what they want to call the dog if you’ve already decided it’s name and planned the Instagram account for it?

Why are some vloggers so desperate to sacrifice their family for content?
What did you do today Sian?
I filmed myself serenading a burger then made a reel 🤣🤣🙈

• Haha

ZapfaWat

Infact, you can see the shift in quality on their site, the

Left is the newer one, right is the older one. The left is practically see through!

• Wow

Nadurath

VIP Member
I started watching them as well after reading here and absolutely love them! They seem like genuine, lovely guys who actually love Disney. Plus they’re bloody funny!

• Heart

Tublet83

VIP Member
I’ve got a few things that grind my gears about Knappily Ever After and I used to really like her:

1.Tagging Fabletics in everything, absolutely desperate to get them to gift her stuff. It’s bordering needy and desperate.

2. Says they live on a budget yet is absolutely desperate to pay out for anything to get them content. Massively criticised Disney Cruise Line when she realised she couldn’t travel with them due to her husband not being fully jabbed.

3. There are a few vlogs now where she’s bought the kids Disney snacks but not let them touch them until she’s done an Instagram photo shoot with them - not to mention whenever her husband is vlogging and he catches her on camera, she’s always on her phone. Does she spend any time with her kids?!

4. The whole Beach Body coach thing - bragging in her posts about training for 100 days straight, that’s nothing to be proud of. The body needs rest and recovery and if she was actually a qualified coach, other than part of a pyramid scheme, then she’d know to promote recovery. It’s unhealthy to train every day. If the body doesn’t recover, it doesn’t grow - basics.

5. It feels like everything she does is for content -getting the dog... why ask the girls what they want to call the dog if you’ve already decided it’s name and planned the Instagram account for it?

Why are some vloggers so desperate to sacrifice their family for content?
Omg here for this. Just watched Sian saying she’s worried about her holiday to Cornwall next week as the content won’t be good and she’s desperate to hit 10K to hit business opportunities. It’s all so insincere

• Haha

Nadurath

VIP Member
Found the screenshots!

For context, I have a small YouTube channel (woop woop 100 subs gang lol) that I started after people on the BrummyMummyof2 thread said I knew more about Disney than she does. One of my friends has a very successful YT and Instagram (not mentioned in this thread or anywhere on tattle so I guess people them) but they found Travelling Magical, randomly clicked on their about and realised it was the exact same about section as The Lodge Guys.

I watched a few vlogs (not a fan of The Lodge Guys or Travelling Magical) and noticed they use the same music, and generally have the same style so my friend and I refer to them as Budget Lodgers 😂

FAC6F466-40E5-40A2-9D6D-E47D93EB4151.png
593591C8-5AB4-4CE1-8CD8-79C26A24D56E.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Knappy Sian asked what people's Disney dream is? It's it DVC? or AP like her? She assures us of we keep reaching for that dream we will get it.

Thanks love. If you could tone the smugness down at least 7 notches that would be fab. And no, I don't want those things, ta though, for asking whilst simultaneously telling us how great you are. It must be exhausting being so great and so smug.
I think she's just found a community in which she sees herself as popular in. In one of her previous posts she mentioned about being bullied when she was younger etc.

Now it seems, in order to keep that popularity she will do whatever it takes, even neglect her family which is quite sad.

Its been said in the thread, but her Instagram stories the other day about best days at disney etc, all did not involve her kids. She even wanted to do a solo adults only trip which I find extremely heartless. That being said I am not surprised as in one of the vlogs when Rise of the Resistance opened she couldn't give the kids away quick enough to their grandparents and would have been happy to not have them around.

On her disney trips it comes across as the kids are just a nuisance and she wants to be the star of the show which really is off putting. Comparing to the likes of Despicable Three who's kid pops up every now and again and really is the best bit.

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
Yaz & Dank Ash have a big secret announcement today that they are trying to whip up interest for 😳Get on with it. That's another pet hate while Im on the subject. Why do the Disney Vloggers feel it necessary to make big trip announcements etc?

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
I feel the same about her lol!! She mentions a lot about DVC / how many hols they have.
DVC contracts last a lot longer than most marriages of these U.K vloggers. Lawyers will be arguing over who gets the telly and who gets lumbered with the timeshare payments. Cursed.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

jamesd

It is a shame if they have split up. I always thought her inputs were the more genuine to their YT videos. I did notice she seemed to be in discussions just for decoration though. Didn’t say much, didn’t look happy - not that she could get a word in edgeways with all the egos there!

Best of luck to her. Hope she finds her happy place.

Can anyone explain why Cheryl is meandering aimlessly around Gatwick airport today? Seems an odd way to spend a Wednesday.
The stupidity of some people never fails to amaze me. Surely an airport is a high risk area considering the risk of variants entering the country? But as long as she gets good content right...

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
I just assumed that one or both of them comes from money. I mean any time in my life that I have looked at someone who has assets that don't make sense considering their income the answer has been family money and a big tell is often that these young people have some 'creative' occupation that wouldn't support a teenager let alone 2 people who own property etc.. People who rent everything and have lots of stuff usually have a decent enough job to get access to credit/loans so they are deep in debt.

For a lot of the Youtubers there like a ladder of 'achievements' from going Virgin Premium economy (and going on like it's Air France La Premiere or something!) to AP to Deluxe resort and then DVC and some of them clearly have money but others are making a mistake that could come back to bit them in the butt. I saw someone say that they financed their DVC at 15% interest. Ouch.

Yaz and Ash used to be sort of inoffensive and tolerable but they are now really just cashing in imo and as such you couldn't believe anything it's all just shilling for their sponsor. A couple with DVC now flogging fancy villas I mean come on! They also said they'd be spending loads of time Stateside, why? Going around filming in the villas or something? When they supposedly print each shirt themselves for their tshirt business. You can bet if Motel 6 offered them a sponsorship they'd be over in a flash to flog their properties too.

Nadurath

VIP Member
This mornings boredom saw me watch Travelling Magical's Blackpool vlog. I wish I could have reached through the TV to slap to pair of them. I get it, it's quiet. That was literally the only content "it's quiet, we came mid-week when schools are in. It's quiet. Mid-week. So quiet" If it's so quiet, film a bit of content then! :sleep:

• Haha

Minerva13

Mark & Gem! They are so down to earth, and it’s nice to see their pace of 2 “older” adults without children around the parks.
I watched a couple of theirs, they seem nice but a bit awkward in front of the camera. I get second hand embarrassment so easily so i can't watch a lot of Disney vloggers because some of them are really really bad. I'm sure their nice people but just because their nice doesnt mean their videos aren't embarassing to watch 😂