Disney Vloggers #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else see the statement - Paul( I think from way it was worded) put up on that uk Disney couple insta? Itโ€™s since been deleted but saw it. Just confirmed split and said no one else was involved and that Paul would be taken over the channel

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Did anyone else see the statement - Paul( I think from way it was worded) put up on that uk Disney couple insta? Itโ€™s since been deleted but saw it. Just confirmed split and said no one else was involved and that Paul would be taken over the channel
Screenshot_20210430-164247_Instagram.jpg

It's still there, or has been put back up

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I donโ€™t mind a trip announcement video but the annoying secretive act before hand is well, annoying! We all know itโ€™ll be a Disney trip no need to be all clock and dagger about it.
I actually think it's a pregnancy announcement, they said it will being some big changes for them.

Reactions: 1
So it was actually Paul who decided to leave Cheryl. He was seeing someone else and told Cheryl he didnโ€™t love her. Moved out and then moved back in, telling her he was going to try and fall back in love with her. He kicked her out two weeks later told her he was divorcing her. All the Saturday lot took his side and stayed friends with him.
I would assume this comment on here has forced their hand to acknowledge the split, otherwise it's a crazy coincidence ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 5
I would assume this comment on here has forced their hand to acknowledge the split, otherwise it's a crazy coincidence ๐Ÿค”
I thought that too! Especially to put that no one else was involved.

I've just noticed that they've taken the comments off the post now too!

Reactions: 6
I thought that too! Especially to put that no one else was involved.

I've just noticed that they've taken the comments off the post now too!
Yeah, I noticed that when I went to nosey at the comments ๐Ÿ™Š

• Haha
So it was actually Paul who decided to leave Cheryl. He was seeing someone else and told Cheryl he didnโ€™t love her. Moved out and then moved back in, telling her he was going to try and fall back in love with her. He kicked her out two weeks later told her he was divorcing her. All the Saturday lot took his side and stayed friends with him.
where have you heard this from?? Seems a bit weird this is the only post youโ€™ve made ... if you have proof then please spill the tea!

I kind of thought Cheryl had left Paul, some of the SND shows he looked like he was going through a rough time which doesnโ€™t add up with this.

where have you heard this from?? Seems a bit weird this is the only post youโ€™ve made ... if you have proof then please spill the tea!

I kind of thought Cheryl had left Paul, some of the SND shows he looked like he was going through a rough time which doesnโ€™t add up with this.
She looked pretty unhappy too in her few appearances near the end too. It looked like something was eating her up inside.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.