Disney Vloggers #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They used to go down to Disney constantly and spend big. They are DVC, but unless they had a million points, they must have been paying out of pocket. Always the top restaurants too. It just wasn’t very relatable. She can be very over the top too (like in your face annoying). FRE did a video about her...hard to get through it without feeling bad for Scott. The main thing I found annoying was how far behind in vlogs they’d be. It could be March and they’d be showing Christmas vlogs. I just saw they were back in Disney again post-COVID and after having their baby.
Who is FRE? I only started watching Happiest Vlogs recently but her voice grates on me.

I discovers Get Binky this afternoon after getting lost in vlogs and oh my gosh he is over bearing 😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I discovers Get Binky this afternoon after getting lost in vlogs and oh my gosh he is over bearing 😩😩
I watched them when they were staying at Disney during hurricane Irma (?) and they used to live stream from the resort, he freaked me out 😂

I clicked on their live video Saturday and it was like watching an over the top DJ!
I tried to watch a WDW vlog series of theirs and I couldn't keep up with it....all the added clips of nonsense just did my head in! The constant use of 'Binks' and 'Bink Bink' was annoying!

I then tried his Disney quiz and the over the top DJ comment is spot on, it was all to much for me but so many people love him!

Reactions: 7
I tried to watch a WDW vlog series of theirs and I couldn't keep up with it....all the added clips of nonsense just did my head in! The constant use of 'Binks' and 'Bink Bink' was annoying!

I then tried his Disney quiz and the over the top DJ comment is spot on, it was all to much for me but so many people love him!
I'm not too sure about that 😆 His thread picked up a few weeks back.

I'm not too sure about that 😆 His thread picked up a few weeks back.
I meant the people in his group etc! It's like The Lodge Guys, some idiots think they're great too, but they're on another level to Get Binky, he's just annoying, they're total dicks!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who is FRE? I only started watching Happiest Vlogs recently but her voice grates on me.
FRE stands for Florida Resident Edit. It’s a parody YouTube page of all the Disney vloggers...mostly the Kays and Trackers.

Reactions: 1
So favourites are Mr David and Mr Ian, L&R Dreamin and Will and Lelly. Also like KarenBee, Spoonfullofsugar, The Despicable 3, Chrislostinflorida and Living the Dream. TTT and ATW if desperate.

The worst fake Disneyvloggers award goes to The Lodge Guys. Just awful.

Reactions: 9
Yeah, we watched him years ago - and he was definitely quirky....but the move to Florida made his vlogging absolutely intolerable. The over the top squealing, the two finger point, the gift cards - no more, just cannot with him.
He's an utterly bizarre creature. I'm not convinced he's even human.

The weird inflections in his voice, all those shots of his carpet chest in the pool (even flirtatiously splashing some water at the camera last time to keep the middle aged housewives who worship him on Patreon happy).

The constant repetition ("Now my guess is, and this is just a guess, we dont know for sure, this is just me guessing, just a guess...")

His utter fear of everything that isn't Disney, the fact that food is never just enjoyable - it's either his favourite or not worth going out of his way for...

I should stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

The weird inflections in his voice, all those shots of his carpet chest in the pool (even flirtatiously splashing some water at the camera last time to keep the middle aged housewives who worship him on Patreon happy).

The constant repetition ("Now my guess is, and this is just a guess, we dont know for sure, this is just me guessing, just a guess...")

His utter fear of everything that isn't Disney, the fact that food is never just enjoyable - it's either his favourite or not worth going out of his way for...

I should stop.
I tried to watch Michael Kay's videos after seeing him pop up so much in Florida Resident Edits. I wanted to enjoy the FRE parodies of him, as much as of the Trackers. But yuck, he's just too annoying and odd; can't take more than a minute of him or his brother.

Reactions: 1

I should stop.
So spot on!!! I can't quite work him out!

I forgot about his brother too. Strange guy. Especially the videos of him singing on his own channel!

Reactions: 2
The Get Binky dude screaming on the Star Flyer got a lot of attention and comments, this has given Nick from the The Lodge Guys incentive to "fake" scream on practically every ride he goes on, his "scream swearing" on the rides is awful considering there's usually children on the rides also!!

Reactions: 11

just like Paul savage wanna be DJs the voice is just too much

Reactions: 4
The Get Binky dude screaming on the Star Flyer got a lot of attention and comments, this has given Nick from the The Lodge Guys incentive to "fake" scream on practically every ride he goes on, his "scream swearing" on the rides is awful considering there's usually children on the rides also!!
Yeah, it's so fake from Nick! I remember when Nick went on the Starflyer with Charlotte the stalker and said he would film her reaction but conveniently his hand was infront of her face the whole time so all we saw was his stupid face fake screaming

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.