Disney/Victoria in Detail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 141113
but she’s all ready to go to Florida as soon as she’s allowed leave the U.K. 🙄🙄🙄
You see, that isn't really the issue. What she appears to be blissfully unaware of is that she's not allowed to enter the US. Oh and the small issue of no flights into MCO at the moment. But you carry on planning your faux trip to distract you from the tumbleweed that is your real life 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You see, that isn't really the issue. What she appears to be blissfully unaware of is that she's not allowed to enter the US. Oh and the small issue of no flights into MCO at the moment. But you carry on planning your faux trip to distract you from the tumbleweed that is your real life 🤦
she’s bleeping scared to go into a post office if it’s got more than one other person there and that person is probably Ian, who leaves the house like he’s about to rob a bank, full balaclava set up.

she’s scared to leave her flat full stop.

but thousands of people in Florida and she’s there in a minute 😂🤣

bleeping idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Confirmed Walt Disney is reopening on 11th July but with no flights from Uk to USA allowed... So near yet so far!! x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
thats sums up most of her recent live stream content in two words 😂
I’m waiting for the day someone goes on a live and tells her to grow the duck up and stop adding to the problem for the sake of a Starbucks Instagram.

I clicked on the live.

I can’t be arsed watching tonight but it’s yet another Disney emotional support group sans Ian...

I’d speculate he was off with his bit on the side, but he’s more than likely watching a chess tournament or something.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Started watching the live just to see what she would say and she goes my trip is booked for 20th July so Disney will be reopen and so will DVC Resorts, I'm trying to stay relaxed about it all and they have not said it's just local residents who can get a reservation..

I feel like all of us on here know that international travel is a no go and she still thinks she could fly.. it's meant to be detailed information on her channel that she gives and she's just telling us what we can read everywhere from sources like DFB

Somebody in comments asked with all the restrictions is it worth you going, her reaction yes it is because of the channel..

She's risking getting sick just for content and actually confirming that now.. you've not been out the house in 10 weeks and think Ian driving you to the airport instead of getting the train and cleaning down everything you touch will make your risk any lower?! I'm starting to get frustrated by it all now hahah, Disneyworld will always be there your health should be priority, why is no one close to her telling her that.

Last edited:
Started watching the live just to see what she would say and she goes my trip is booked for 20th July so Disney will be reopen and so will DVC Resorts, I'm trying to stay relaxed about it all and they have not said it's just local residents who can get a reservation..

I feel like all of us on here know that international travel is a no go and she still thinks she could fly.. it's meant to be detailed information on her channel that she gives and she's just telling us what we can read everywhere from sources like DFB

Somebody in comments asked with all the restrictions is it worth you going, her reaction yes it is because of the channel..

She's risking getting sick just for content and actually confirming that now.. you've not been out the house in 10 weeks and think Ian driving you to the airport instead of getting the train and cleaning down everything you touch will make your risk any lower?! I'm starting to get frustrated by it all now hahah, Disneyworld will always be there your health should be priority, why is no one close to her telling her that.
She can prep as much as she wants for the journey to the airport but once she's on the plane it's going to be null and void, I have worn just a cotton mask on my nine minute train journey each morning and it is awful, I really struggle to breath ( the irony ) so don't know how anyone will cope with 9+ hour flight + it would need to be an N95 mask to be of any use, she will say no-one will be allowed on the flight if they show symptoms but not everyone shows symptoms. I'm pretty sure with her illness her GP will happily provide a note to say she cant travel so she can claim on insurance.

I’m waiting for the day someone goes on a live and tells her to grow the duck up and stop adding to the problem for the sake of a Starbucks Instagram.

I clicked on the live.

I can’t be arsed watching tonight but it’s yet another Disney emotional support group sans Ian...

I’d speculate he was off with his bit on the side, but he’s more than likely watching a chess tournament or something.
I wish these bloody youtubers would sod off with their lives 😂 I don't even watch the Trackers! I've seen Victoria's are 2 hours some times 🤪 seriously, does anyone know how many tune in?

Reactions: 1
Wow, risking your life for some YouTube content (which will be mainly coffee related anyway) . I used to think she was pretty intelligent and sensible. Certainly seen her true self these last couple of months. She really makes my blood boil now.

🙄 why are these “Disney Vloggers” so naive?! I honestly feel for anyone that’s had to cancel/ move a trip to Disney because it’s a once in a lifetime trip for some and it’s EXPENSIVE! However for people like Victoria and Brogan who are clearly just going for something to film. It’s a joke quite honestly! It’s not just about been in the parks, they have to travel through airports that will be high traffic, high risk areas. And for what? So they get there to then discover that they can’t get into a park anyway?! What’s the point?
Like we have pointed out on here before, Victoria doesn’t really leave the flat unless she has to before all of this Covid-19 due to her TM, I’m sure she’s even used it as an excuse to not have a proper job but yet she is more than happy to fly 100s or 1000s of miles in some cases just to make content? Walk miles and miles a day round a Disney park. You couldn’t write this sh*t!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just skipped through the live stream (why did I do this to myself?) and when asked what she's most worried about, she paused for ages and first thing she's worried about is people touching merchandise. I can think of a few things before that (and alot quicker than she thought of something!).

We've said it a hundred times before and we'll say it a hundred times more but if you're too scared to go out over here, then why do it to yourself! It's as if yesterday's trip to the post office was to prove that she's OK to go outside so is OK to set foot on a plane to Florida.

Those that are still planning to go as its their once in a lifetime trip have to put up with extra bodies around of those that can go as and when they like. Very thoughtful of you Victoria!

Also - can't understand how she seems to have 2 full food shops a week... plus a degusta box??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Also - can't understand how she seems to have 2 full food shops a week... plus a degusta box??
That'll be why she can no longer fit in those hideous playsuits.

Did anyone watching the lives notice if anyone alerted her to the fact that she won't be allowed into the US and that there are no flights into MCO? How does she think she's going to get there?

That'll be why she can no longer fit in those hideous playsuits.

Did anyone watching the lives notice if anyone alerted her to the fact that she won't be allowed into the US and that there are no flights into MCO? How does she think she's going to get there?
Maybe if she starts swimming now, she might fit into the playsuits on the other side? 2 birds, one stone 😂

• Haha
So.
y’all know I always go back to the damn lives. 😂😂

someone asked how she’ll be ok in Florida when she’s so nervous to go out in the U.K.

the answer - because Disney feels safe, and like it’s home. Sorry whu-da-fuq???
Can someone tell the WHO????

And it’s not that she’s scared to go out in the U.K. - she just hasn’t needed to go out 🙄
Talk about rewriting the script.

international travel might be restricted.....

a viewer said she MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET A FLIGHT DUE TO THE FACT HER TRIP IS WORK RELATED.

she agrees and thinks it’s possible.

what the ACTUAL FUCKINGTON.

they’ll do a DVC live, but not for a few months because they have no bleeping clue what they’re talking about because it’s expensive and with the current climate they don’t want to focus on it.

I saw ONE comment saying over a million people have died in the USA during this pandemic and in the grand scheme of things waiting to go on holiday is hard, but it’s not the worst thing that will happen, in amongst a sea of people who are so depressed and frustrated they don’t get to bleeping hug tigger.

I don’t know why I watch (well I do, it’s usually in the AM and it’s easy listening 😂😂) but I can’t stop.......
😂

• Haha
someone asked how she’ll be ok in Florida when she’s so nervous to go out in the U.K.

the answer - because Disney feels safe, and like it’s home. Sorry whu-da-fuq???
Can someone tell the WHO????

international travel might be restricted.....

a viewer said she MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET A FLIGHT DUE TO THE FACT HER TRIP IS WORK RELATED.

she agrees and thinks it’s possible.

what the ACTUAL FUCKINGTON.
What the..! I don't know if to laugh, cry or hit someone.

I have to admit--I look forward to your posts on this thread @Oohthedrama. It means I don't have to watch the whole live stream 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Work.Related.Travel. Words actually fail me. 🙄
I'd love to be a fly on the wall at US Customs when she makes her case that making content for a crappy YouTube channel with a few thousand subscribers is "essential travel". Yeh, good luck with that one, love 🤦

Reactions: 1
I've just finished watching ThisNatasha and Karen Bee's live video, the differences between that and Disney in Detail, for one they're not trying to rush back to Orlando, they've grasped that there's a global pandemic happening and international travel won't be happening for them to the US, they're like let's go see what Europe has to offer in terms of theme parks.
It's just mind boggling, that she's willing to fly on an enclosed plane, to Florida where the people in charge there are fudging the numbers on deaths. Disney can't really control who has the virus or not, people are more likely to be asymptomatic.
It just annoys me, in the grand scheme of things, Disney is not that important, it will be there next year.
I'm from Australia, when I go to a shopping centre my anxiety is so high just being around people, who more than likely aren't infected, I can't imagine being in the US, in Disney World with still a large amount of people in your space and with a face mask.
I guarantee she would find it unbearable to be in the parks having to wear it all the time, plus it will mess up her make up, and the whole vlog will be her complaining about it and than her going back to the hotel. We got that in her normal vlogs at Disney World

I'd love to be a fly on the wall at US Customs when she makes her case that making content for a crappy YouTube channel with a few thousand subscribers is "essential travel". Yeh, good luck with that one, love 🤦
Would it mean she would need a different visa too? Not sure how American visas work but in other countries if you’re planning on working you need a work visa not a visitors visa 😂

• Haha
Would it mean she would need a different visa too? Not sure how American visas work but in other countries if you’re planning on working you need a work visa not a visitors visa 😂
That's a really good point, USA are strict on visas & I'm sure when applying for ESTA you have to tick the purpose of your visit. Imagine if she got kicked out at immigration 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.