Disney/Victoria in Detail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure someone has probably already mentioned this, but how the hell will any travel insurance company agree to cover her in the US with covid still around with her previous medical issues?

Reactions: 6
I’m sure someone has probably already mentioned this, but how the hell will any travel insurance company agree to cover her in the US with covid still around with her previous medical issues?
She probably doesn't even declare it

• Angry
Reactions: 3
If anyone has been subbed to her for a while, you’ll of seen in like older vlogs that she used to like “train for Disney” as in go for a long walk a few times a week etc. Obviously I know she had the TM which is life changing but she still manages to walk round Disney 3-4 times a year (in between coffee breaks but you get what I mean). So surely she could manage a walk even just a couple of times a week?!She also used to be quite low maintenance In regards to having her hair/nails done and all that because she likes to save her money to go to Disney. But now she complains about having to travel to the next town to have her extensions put in...🤷‍♀️ Also I don’t understand how she’s complaining about lock down, it’s not like she used to go anywhere anyway. They’ve always ordered their food shopping online and had it delivered and if she needed to go anywhere, she would spend the a few days of the week preparing to leave the flat. Yet you can bet your last £ that she will be on the first flight to Florida. Quite tragic really

Reactions: 11
I haven’t watched any of her lives or vlogs which she’s recorded during lock down so the last time I ‘saw’ her was her last Florida vlog. I put on her latest home vlog and was shocked at the amount of weight she’s put on. I don’t say that to shame her, it’s just concerning! She looks so uncomfortable and it must be a strain on her body. Hopefully the treadmill will help her if she really doesn’t want to go out

Reactions: 1
If anyone has been subbed to her for a while, you’ll of seen in like older vlogs that she used to like “train for Disney” as in go for a long walk a few times a week etc. Obviously I know she had the TM which is life changing but she still manages to walk round Disney 3-4 times a year (in between coffee breaks but you get what I mean). So surely she could manage a walk even just a couple of times a week?!She also used to be quite low maintenance In regards to having her hair/nails done and all that because she likes to save her money to go to Disney. But now she complains about having to travel to the next town to have her extensions put in...🤷‍♀️ Also I don’t understand how she’s complaining about lock down, it’s not like she used to go anywhere anyway. They’ve always ordered their food shopping online and had it delivered and if she needed to go anywhere, she would spend the a few days of the week preparing to leave the flat. Yet you can bet your last £ that she will be on the first flight to Florida. Quite tragic really
😂 "she would spend a few days preparing to leave the flat" 😂🤣😂 so true!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Disney just announced 11th July as park reopening, waiting for a trip announcement now to say she's flying the day before

Reactions: 2
Disney just announced 11th July as park reopening, waiting for a trip announcement now to say she's flying the day before
They’re yet to say whether internationals and particularly people from the UK can come, trump has not lifted the ban 🙂

Reactions: 4
Yeah there's no way she'll be able to go any time soon and if she thinks she can, she's deluded.

They've said it will be a phased reopening for local guests first so no she won't be going

Reactions: 3
So Ian was gifted his last tickets to Disney and he’s hoping to be gifted an annual pass!

did they declare on their last vlogs that his tickets were gifted?
does she declare that her link for booking is an affiliate???

and she’s setting up “animal crossing in detail“ a channel for her gaming,
WTF.
still haven’t left the house, not even for a walk, managed to get the P.O. Box sent over though. 😐

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
They’re yet to say whether internationals and particularly people from the UK can come, trump has not lifted the ban 🙂
Very true, I am not sure what's happening in US and if lifting a ban on international arrivals is something that will happen soon.
I think that she will book a trip just hoping that it will be lifted by then, mentality will be well that's 6 weeks away and virus will be gone by then

So Ian was gifted his last tickets to Disney and he’s hoping to be gifted an annual pass!

did they declare on their last vlogs that his tickets were gifted?
does she declare that her link for booking is an affiliate???

and she’s setting up “animal crossing in detail“ a channel for her gaming,
WTF.
I think they mentioned once on the vlogs that his ticket was gifted..

Is she really setting up animal crossing in detail?!I only posted that on here the other day that she would do it as a joke

It’d be no fun for her to be honest. There was a 3 hour queue to get into world of Disney at Disney springs earlier so I dread to think what the parks would be like. Would be a complete waste of time and money for anyone to go all that way to be honest. She’ll go if she can get there though. She’s running out of ideas for content

Reactions: 7
Very true, I am not sure what's happening in US and if lifting a ban on international arrivals is something that will happen soon.
I think that she will book a trip just hoping that it will be lifted by then, mentality will be well that's 6 weeks away and virus will be gone by then

I think they mentioned once on the vlogs that his ticket was gifted..

Is she really setting up animal crossing in detail?!I only posted that on here the other day that she would do it as a joke
yep, had some of the live on earlier, same tit, same questions, different day....

and she’s setting up a third channel.

and they’re doing a live tomorrow JUST for their patrions. 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Patrion park day planning then haha
I assume it will be “animal crossing island” planning “what Disney restaurant should I put on my island”

or

“what movie/snack should we watch/eat on sat night” 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.