Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pop!91

VIP Member
I know we’re still a couple of pages away from a new thread, but thought I would throw in a suggestion...

Disney/Victoria in Detail #2: Leave my flat? That’s insane! Oh wait, Disney World is open? Get me on a plane!✈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Laur91

VIP Member
It arrived in this weeks vlog, she showed Ian putting it together, she hasn’t actually been on it yet I don’t think
I imagine her using the treadmill for like ‘testing environments’ so she can test durability outfits, makeup and hair in different conditions.

eg, Ian blasts a hot hairdryer at her whilst she’s walking on the treadmill to recreate Florida heat or perhaps he stands over her with a watering can to imitate the rain. Then, wearing a white lab coat, he runs to a little clipboard and she shouts out the scores, like HAIR 5! MAKEUP....7!

these thoughts keep my tiny brain amused.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Laur91

VIP Member
Honestly last nights vlog made me curse out loud at her. I couldn’t believe it when she was saying ‘I need to be ready to fly out to the states as soon as they lift the travel ban, I’ve got my mum making me face masks to match my play suits’

I thought what a stupidly irresponsible thing to say/do. Tens of thousands of people are dying in that country and she’s just worried about when she can get back to Disney to just roll about from coffee shop to hotel lobby for what reason? So ridiculous.

• Wow
Reactions: 22

Laur91

VIP Member
Here’s how I think the live will go tomorrow:

comment: have you seen the figures about 10k new cases in Florida?

Ian and Victoria: we have but we don’t really know how much we can believe them, we’ve seen conflicting sources, I will of course be judging how safe it is to go when the time comes but right now I’m not too worried about 10,000 people getting a deadly virus because I have floral masks to match my play suits and I don’t really leave the hotel room anyway. I know people will say I’m wrong but I don’t care cos they don’t know me.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Lauurz

VIP Member
Disney/Victoria in detail #2- Reaching new horizons.... But only on Animal Crossing.

Victoria- GET A JOB!!

Reactions: 20

swimming

VIP Member
I have mixed feelings about her/her channel. So I like that she pays for her holidays (either through or not through any benefits she may be in receipt of), but she doesnt beg like Brogan Tate for her free holidays. her content can be informative at times when it comes to crowd levels etc.

But it is sooooo repetitive!! Every day: Wake up in disney, say shes running late, announce how much she needs a coffee, moan that its hot or cold, go to a park, not do everything by justifying shes 'back in a few months' or whatever, say how much she needs another coffee, say shes tired, go home to the hotel and get uber eats.

Also, I cannot believe they didnt stay late at mickeys xmas party!! bloody joke. Ian got his ticket free so that makes it acceptable to leave early because of the crowds. Youre at disney, what was you expecting? No crowds? Saying they're tired and stuff. Which is fine, we all get tired, but its just all the time. Coffee, tired, hot, cold, busy, coffee, tired, go home early, uber eats.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

swimming

VIP Member
Big rant coming - sorry.

Through all the piss taking, deep down when you actually think about it, it’s quite sad. Almost pathetic.

Imagine being nearly 40 and the only thing in life keeping you going is getting on a flight to Disney world.

Im not slagging Disney world by the way, we as a family are DVC members at Beach Club so we are massive fans and we go every 18 months or so. But that’s because we save up every hard earned penny (yes Victoria, it means we work), and when we go, we do 2-3 weeks and we live our best lives over there.

We don’t fuck with plans because it’s “too hot” or “I’ve got a cold” or (her best line) “I’ll do that next time I’m here”, we work work work to save up and we make it our big holiday. And knowing our home is the beach club makes it better because the boardwalk area is stunning.

I digress, but what I’m saying is it’s all well and good trying to say “Disney is my job” or whatever, it’s horrendous. Her vlogs are not all that. The last series was rushed and appalling content.

There’s nothing wrong with loving Disney world. Or Disney in general, but (I’ve said this before!) I would be delighted to see her get a job, and contribute towards her “job”. Christ she could even get a job in a Disney store or something!

But to want to be the first UK vlogger out there is not ideal. Not for someone who MOANS constantly about “getting sick” and then justifying it by saying she has a low immune system, why the fuck would you want to go the most infected country in the world. Florida this week have announced almost 2000 NEW covid cases a day.

Grow the fuck up and stop being horrible to Ian, we like him!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Laur91

VIP Member
Just throwing it out there but what if your reasons are entirely selfish? As in the effect it will have on your lifestyle. Having kids keeps you young and ensures you have someone to visit you when you’re old and can’t go to Disney. Plus kids are SO much more rewarding than making vlogs, posing for photos and getting a complete stranger to pick where you buy your coffee from.
Having kids doesn’t ensure you have someone to visit you when you’re old at all lol I think seeing as we are all living our own lives we are all being selfish and rightly so, if we don’t put ourselves and our choices/wishes first then who else will? Even having kids is selfish, it’s what you want to do, right? No one else asked you to have them.

if people want to spend their money on kids then fine but if they want to do something else with it then that’s also fine!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Hdc76

I watch the Lives about 5 hours after they air because of the time difference where I live, and I get very frustrated because I wish I could comment in real time and see if she will address:
1) You say its no big deal if you have to quarantine for 14 days when you get home because you can do that easily (its what you have been doing for 3 months) BUT what if you do bring it home and pass it TO YOUR HUSBAND? I have never heard you voice any concern or thought that you may bring it home and pass it to him or say Becky?
2) Your reasoning and concern about COVID and staying indoors for three months was because of your TM and that it was caused by a virus and lowers your immunity - is that risk instantly mitigated once you get on an international flight?
3) I am confused how you can be so gunho about getting to Orlando and feel very confident in the protection a mask will give you and your ability to stay away from people - yet I can count on one hand the amount of times you have felt comfortable in leaving your house in the last 3 months. Please explain to me the difference in risk factors between your town/village in England to a major international holiday destination where the COVID numbers are up 80%?
4) You are starting to sound like a tin foil hat wearing 5G 'Bill Gates is going to insert a tracker in us' type loony when you start insinuating the information coming out of the United States isnt accurate or misleading. To be honest, none of us have all the facts, and all we can go on is what we read in the media and granted, an element of it is doomsday fear mongering, but use your head Victoria and Ian and dont twist information to suit your narrative and agenda.

Rant over.

Colourmeinchaos

Id like to point out, that DLP is actually a very magical park in its own right
Im a very big disney fan, some people may find that sad, but for me its an escape, the movies and the parks, I grew up on disney films on VHS, disney channels, and i am a singer that does a lot of disney songs as part of my daily practice.
It saddens me that victoria thinks her videos are a real look into the actual magic of dianey, and that people who watch her videos may think that too (if someone deems themselves an expert you tend to listen to their opinions)
So if you're reading this, DLP is magical, its romantic, it's beautiful, it had hidden gems all around, it has rides Orlando doesnt have and rides that are better than their Orlando counterparts.
There is more to disney than snacks, coffee, merchandise and how much you can buy in a haul - no offence to people who buy spirit jerseys, I do as well haha.
But the point is, if you really let go at disney, abd let yourself feel what it really does to you, let your inner child out, let yourself be a princess, an adventurer, or what ever, it is truly magical.

swimming

VIP Member
This weeks disney vlog 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 . One minute and twenty seconds in: "I need coffee sooooooo badly"

Maybe its time to consider a caffeine addiction. Fml

So she's just said she didn't ride test track because she couldn't get a fast pass. Then goes on to say straight after "but they have a single rider line" - so why didnt you do that then?

Oh and surprise, cancelled another dinner reservation because shes too stuffed from eating cakes and fries.

I dont want to sound like an absolute dick, but this series is an absolute flop, and to call Disney your 'job', is a bit embarrassing from this series that Ive watched. Shes not watched any fireworks shows this trip (I dont think?), leaves the parks early and then records from the hotel bed in her PJ's, justifying not doing stuff by saying "I'm back in a few months, I'll do that then".

Last edited:
  • Haha

Munchie2014

Chatty Member
Just throwing it out there but what if your reasons are entirely selfish? As in the effect it will have on your lifestyle. Having kids keeps you young and ensures you have someone to visit you when you’re old and can’t go to Disney. Plus kids are SO much more rewarding than making vlogs, posing for photos and getting a complete stranger to pick where you buy your coffee from.
They may be perceived as selfish but they are their reasons ! And having children does in no way guarantee you visitors when you are old and to be frank what an absolutely ridiculous reason to have children ! The only reason to have them is if you want them.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Laur91

VIP Member
God she’s so rude in the latest live.

I don’t understand why she’s saying ‘I don’t care what people say about me and other influencers about going to Disney’ well here’s a thought, maybe you should care?!

theyre absolutely delusional and now insinuating that the figures and reports coming out about Florida’s numbers look worse than it is and when you look at deaths and hospitalisation its not so bad? I missed the point when these two graduated from university with their degrees and masters in Science?!

Im starting to feel quite sorry for her really because as things progress it’s abundantly clear that this is all she has going on for her and she really is determined to go back at any cost.

Reactions: 16

fizzer20

I find her naivety about going back to Disney World strange, haven't watched the last few lives, but her eagerness to go straight back there weird when she was just there. I'm from Australia, our health officers have said there won't be any international travel to/from Australia until 2021, and if so, will probably include 2 weeks of quarantine still, and only essential travel right now.
America is screwed, they're not containing it, especially Florida, there's no testing, in Australia we're doing really well, less than 20 new cases most days for the whole country and its still too early to ease restrictions.
Who wants to go to Disney World if you get half the experience, and spend all that money for a holiday where you don't get to experience everything to the fullest. She doesn't do anything new on her trips, the same old every time. It baffles me🤔

Reactions: 14

Coffeelover23

Seems she picks and chooses when to have health issues. Sorry, no, not buying you can’t work a desk job part time if you can sit and edit your vlogs at home. If she’s getting some sort of illness benefits then that’s a slap in the face to hard working tax payers.
It’s currently 7.30 and I’m on the train to London having got up at 6.30. Do I want to go to work today in the cold? No but I do so I can pay my bills like a responsible adult. I don’t expect to claim benefits then flounce off to Disney 4 times a year. She’s full of bull.

LemonPledge

Chatty Member
She seems to be stuck in a weird place between going so frequently that her vlogs are repetitive, and not living in Florida so she spends trips doing what she enjoys rather than thinking about what content is needed for a good vlog.

To me a channel called Disney in Detail would be more like Tim Tracker's where each vlog would focus on something really specific like a new restaurant or experience.

If I was in her position on a solo trip I'd spend the whole week doing short, specific vlogs like a tour of one land at a park. I think there'd be an audience for it. I know a lot about Disney but when I'm planning trips I like to watch short vlogs of tours round the hotels and how to use transportation (The DIS and AllEars are great at doing this).

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
not gonna lie I’m moving faster than normal, there’s an Oreo cheesecake I want to try...

what would be perfect now would be a vegetarian spring roll but it’s not to be untill tomorrow , although I do have a reservation at nine dragons later“

wow, just wow.

She should change her name to “Asda in detail“ and just order snacks online to eat.
she literally went across the ocean to eat.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Hate that she writes off Paris as it's such a bad park.. Victoria if you dislike Disneyland Paris so much then don't go. How about save some money by getting a job and then you can do a better Florida trip when the time is right, maybe you could even buy your own coffee rather than a patreon gifting it to you and potentially going out of pocket due to furlough and everything happening.
If she actually knew anything about Disney she'd appreciate DLP for the theming, attention to detail and better versions of several rides. But she knows fuck all and prattles on about WDW like it's Nirvana. Has she ever been to Anaheim? Disney in Detail my arse.

Reactions: 13