Disney/Victoria in Detail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen a few mentions of Victoria in others threads and I think the time has come for her to have one of her own.
I really loved Victoria's content and I still do to some extent but it's starting to become very fake in my opinion? Her latest vlogs in Disney she has spent 3 days pretty much shopping and moaning about it being too hot, which for someone as privileged as she is to go to Disney so many times a year seems a waste to those who scrimp and save and still don't get the chance!

Reactions: 6
Totally agree! We watched her last Disney vlog and said we wouldn't watch any more as it was painful to watch. I don't understand why she goes there as all she does is shop and buy the same things! They said they were going shopping the next day after literally spending the whole day trying to find a Mr Toad soft toy. Give me strength!

Reactions: 4
Her photos of herself on insta are so badly edited it’s laughable. You can see she’s blurred and smoothed the tit out of her face and whitened her eyes so much. She looks ridiculous. Who goes to Florida and wears all that makeup and hair down and not a hair out of place? I couldn’t be bothered to make that much of an effort every morning on holiday 😂she also doesn’t go on water rides so as to not spoil her hair/makeup! How old is she does anyone know?

Her photos of herself on insta are so badly edited it’s laughable. You can see she’s blurred and smoothed the tit out of her face and whitened her eyes so much. She looks ridiculous. Who goes to Florida and wears all that makeup and hair down and not a hair out of place? I couldn’t be bothered to make that much of an effort every morning on holiday 😂she also doesn’t go on water rides so as to not spoil her hair/makeup! How old is she does anyone know?
I've genuinely no idea, she never talks about herself when asked, whenever she has done Q&A's I've asked what her actual job is or what she did before youtube, her age, how she affords Disney etc and she never answers 🤷‍♀️ I get some people like privacy but it makes her hard to relate to!

Reactions: 3
She did a sit down video about how/why she started visiting Disney so much and told you how old, what year etc. Just rewatched the first bit, she first went in 2002 aged around 19 so she's mid 30s now

Reactions: 2
Wow so she’s about 36? I don’t think at that age I’d be too happy with giving up my proper job to do YouTube full time, and spend so much going to Florida, when they still rent, and moved to something smaller (I’m guessing for smaller rent costs to fund the Florida trips?). Also, the way she sucks up to brogantate is a bit weird if she’s that old (compared to brogan anyway). She’s just a bit too false for me, and she seems to have some real insecurities regarding her hair & makeup!

Iv always loved her videos but her new current series is litrally just her moaning about everrrrryyyyyyything.

Iv always loved her videos but her new current series is litrally just her moaning about everrrrryyyyyyything.
Me too, i feel like the saving grace in her content is the guests though, like Ian and Becky, i really like them, and when she is on her own its just boring!

She must be getting a lot of money as I remember a few months ago she pays into the disney vacation club and she pays the highest band which is 1k a month

• Wow
I enjoy her videos, but she seems so wooden, and her hair is weird. I can't imagine wearing my hair down in Disney world every day!

Reactions: 1
Her hair is like down her forehead, didn't she say once she has to like "spray paint" her hair every day because her greys come through that fast or something?

I honestly do not know how she survives at Disney in that heat with her hair down and full make up on, we were there same time she was this year and melted it was that hot, if you check out her YT channel she does a "make up tips for disneyworld" vlog and its a full on stay put all day make up tutorial, no idea how she copes with all that on and all that hair down, id be collapsing 😂

Reactions: 5
She must be getting a lot of money as I remember a few months ago she pays into the disney vacation club and she pays the highest band which is 1k a month
Wow, I didn't realise it was that much! 😳 the questjon is how though, I bet she doesn't even make that from her youtube a month?!

I honestly do not know how she survives at Disney in that heat with her hair down and full make up on, we were there same time she was this year and melted it was that hot, if you check out her YT channel she does a "make up tips for disneyworld" vlog and its a full on stay put all day make up tutorial, no idea how she copes with all that on and all that hair down, id be collapsing 😂
Same! 😂 It melts off me as soon as I put it on in Orlando, so I don't bother anymore! Plus more time for the parks!

I thought her friend Kate had DVC not her.. or does she have it too?

I recently watched her series from Paris in January and she spent the whole time moaning it was cold. It made it unwatchable.

The last vlog, her obsession with finding a teddy of a frigging toad,
Sorry that’s next level wtf.

Ahh I must have missed that one! How on earth is she affording that?! Plus all the flights and money she spends on tat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.