Disney/Victoria in Detail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I put the lives on whilst I do other things for some background noise and I’m beyond baffled by the quiz. I thought at first it would be about Disney in general but it’s about HER Disney vlogs. As if any of the people who watch her genuinely know the answers either, they clearly either go back and watch the vlogs to cheat or they guess.

Who is gonna know what colour eyes the guy who served her her 5th coffee of the day in Animal Kingdom back in 2017 had?*

*not a real question but you get the gist.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In her live she mentioned as well that she booked through BA so if she can't go to Orlando she's got the other options to move her flight to a Tokyo or Shanghai one.. now I get she must really love her channel but there's so much more she could be touching on, her channel is Disney in detail not Disney parks in detail at end of the day.

Reactions: 2
I love that we probably give them the most views on their lives and I don’t care 🤣😂

they’re so bad I enjoy them 🤣

god love Ian, he doesn’t know whether to camp it up and get all excited about a bleeping Toad (mr toad not Victoria) or act normal and admit he likes Las Vegas and gaming.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love that we probably give them the most views on their lives and I don’t care 🤣😂

they’re so bad I enjoy them 🤣

god love Ian, he doesn’t know whether to camp it up and get all excited about a bleeping Toad (mr toad not Victoria) or act normal and admit he likes Las Vegas and gaming.
“Mr Toad not Victoria” 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
there are three of them on screen,
I was just making sure there was no confusion 😬
I don’t get why she’s obsessed with him 😂 she honestly doesn’t frame herself well on camera all that make up and hair just sat down in a chair

Reactions: 1
That's a really good point, USA are strict on visas & I'm sure when applying for ESTA you have to tick the purpose of your visit. Imagine if she got kicked out at immigration 😂
I’ve wondered this for a while with influencers. I’m sure an ESTA can’t be work related 🤔 unless I suppose the embassy don’t see it as work

So I put the lives on whilst I do other things for some background noise and I’m beyond baffled by the quiz. I thought at first it would be about Disney in general but it’s about HER Disney vlogs. As if any of the people who watch her genuinely know the answers either, they clearly either go back and watch the vlogs to cheat or they guess.

Who is gonna know what colour eyes the guy who served her her 5th coffee of the day in Animal Kingdom back in 2017 had?*

question 3: How many times will I do my hair in the camera ?

a: 2788999999667644 times
B: 4567889999999999 times
C: 9999965678888898 times
D: Starbucks!!!👌💋☕☕🍩🍩

*not a real question but you get the gist.

I always find myself wanting to watch every live to see what she says, today we started with complaining that it's hot and muggy.. it was like 23 degrees in the UK today think of the heat walking around Florida in the summer with a mask, it will make weather here seem cold

Reactions: 4
Well Victoria was a snappy little madam on that live wasn’t she 🤣
the heat must make her irritable as duck, I loved the fact she went to get an actual bleeping fan because she couldn’t cope with the heat, and introduced us to something different audio wise. Same bleeping questions, same bleeping answers...

set to the hum of a desk fan 😬

drinking Diet Coke at 10.30, snapping at your brother husband and getting angry when the chat goes off topic or when the viewers tell her to shut the duck up about animal crossing.

living the bleeping dream Victoria 🤣😂

she left the apartment to have a “social distancing” coffee with becky, and it looks like she sent Ian to the post office for their fan mail.

conversation around protesters and George Floyd were quickly squashed, because it’s a positive place and it’s just too depressing talking about that ON TOP of fast pass cancellations.

twit.

I always find myself wanting to watch every live to see what she says, today we started with complaining that it's hot and muggy.. it was like 23 degrees in the UK today think of the heat walking around Florida in the summer with a mask, it will make weather here seem cold
She’s looking into getting a neck fan 😂🤣
ears, a mask and a neck fan.

im excited to see this 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't know how Ian puts up... they bicker so much during these lives and it makes me feel so sorry for Ian...

I don't know how Ian puts up... they bicker so much during these lives and it makes me feel so sorry for Ian...
It’s so entertaining uncomfortable to witness 😆

she gets so angry if he’s derailing her conversation or if he “distracts“ her from the chat, but she tries to pretend everything is FINE 🤣

There is zero chemistry between them, he must be prying she can fly to the USA in July,
he admits he enjoys having the place to himself when she’s away, I don’t blame him, I’d be trying to contact Trump myself about the travel restrictions if I was him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😂😂😂😂😂😂 I’m literally 1 minute and 28 seconds into the live and she’s actually serious about the Animal crossing in detail channel. She’s ordered a special tripod to film it an everything. Desperate times!

😂😂😂😂😂😂 I’m literally 1 minute and 28 seconds into the live and she’s actually serious about the Animal crossing in detail channel. She’s ordered a special tripod to film it an everything. Desperate times!
And yes she does seem to very stroppy in this live. Any time anyone asks about the trip she has booked etc. Seems to be a touchy subject? Yet that’s what she bases her channel around so I don’t get why she wouldn’t expect people to ask.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Well Victoria was a snappy little madam on that live wasn’t she 🤣
the heat must make her irritable as duck, I loved the fact she went to get an actual bleeping fan because she couldn’t cope with the heat, and introduced us to something different audio wise. Same bleeping questions, same bleeping answers...

set to the hum of a desk fan 😬

drinking Diet Coke at 10.30, snapping at your brother husband and getting angry when the chat goes off topic or when the viewers tell her to shut the duck up about animal crossing.

living the bleeping dream Victoria 🤣😂

she left the apartment to have a “social distancing” coffee with becky, and it looks like she sent Ian to the post office for their fan mail.

conversation around protesters and George Floyd were quickly squashed, because it’s a positive place and it’s just too depressing talking about that ON TOP of fast pass cancellations.

twit.

She’s looking into getting a neck fan 😂🤣
ears, a mask and a neck fan.

im excited to see this 😆
I wanna watch this now 🤣

Is it terrible I'm secretly looking forward to the live tonight? Can't wait to see how passive aggressive she is towards poor Ian...

they did channel art, bleeping channel art...... 😐

Is it terrible I'm secretly looking forward to the live tonight? Can't wait to see how passive aggressive she is towards poor Ian...
I watch them/listen to them as I’m getting ready in the AM hours 😆 it’s becoming my routine and considering it’s pretty hot today she might be extra salty 🤣😂

• Haha
I've got their live on for background noise..she always seems like she's looking down her nose or annoyed with Ian

I've got their live on for background noise..she always seems like she's looking down her nose or annoyed with Ian
oh I did wonder if they’d go live considering nobody has uploaded today!
With the blackout. So they did?!!

Oh wow..... Instagram is full on black out for black lives matter.

Victoria and Ian have just gone live on there, complete withDisney ears and mugs to chat all things Disney because youtube isn’t working????

talk about completely reading the room wrong 😨

I just saw the “live” come up on my feed in a sea of black boxes 😬

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I’ve just got back from work but I saw the live notification and assumed it was accidental as she’d posted about blackout Tuesday. Disgusting.
Oh it’s ok, I’ve checked their YouTube video. They say at the start they support black lives matter, were conflicted about doing a live but thought people needed some escapism right now. Ah that’s fine then, it’s not like they could have gone live tomorrow instead so completely understandable. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.