Disney/Victoria in Detail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read somewhere that they are only allowing people already with tickets or hotel reservations and not annual pass holders initially, has she something already booked? Because if not she won’t be going anywhere

Jeez, does she not have any original thoughts?

Nobody will be leisure flying to Orlando for a few months yet, can be assured of that!
They also haven’t had a spike yet, the infection rate and death rate keep going up and down, I’ve just seen a video from Disney springs (or what someone claimed was) abs there is no social distancing what so ever, the masks won’t do anything, it’s been mentioned many times that she won’t even go outside her flat in the uk where there have been heavier restrictions, so why she is even considering going to WDW baffles me

Reactions: 5
They also haven’t had a spike yet, the infection rate and death rate keep going up and down, I’ve just seen a video from Disney springs (or what someone claimed was) abs there is no social distancing what so ever, the masks won’t do anything, it’s been mentioned many times that she won’t even go outside her flat in the uk where there have been heavier restrictions, so why she is even considering going to WDW baffles me
I said the same thing, she won’t even go for a walk round her own village yet you get bet your last £ she will be on the first flight to Orlando. It’s quite sad really but she needs to go for content. I mean she’s really clutching at straws if she does start ANOTHER channel to dedicate it to Animal Crossing. Gives her something to write in one of her 50 overpriced planners though. She’s probably already ordered the stickers and washy tape to decorate it 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 4
This animal crossing channel is sad. She won’t be able to use a capture card as she the switch lite, she will legit just be doing what brogan did.... why oh why

• Sad
Reactions: 1
This animal crossing channel is sad. She won’t be able to use a capture card as she the switch lite, she will legit just be doing what brogan did.... why oh why
So we’re treated to another vlog of someone’s fingers poking about the controls and the camera going in and out of focus constantly...argh

Don’t worry guys,
The July trip is booked and her fast passes were booked a few weeks back....

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Eh? Last time I looked UK citizens weren't allowed entry to the US? Is she gambling that this will change in July?
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

but....but we’re being positive!!!
If there’s a chance she can go she’s prepared, if she’s asked to quarantine in the USA for two weeks before going to the parks she’ll book a hotel and stay there for two weeks, she can play animal crossing 🤡🤡🤡

then go to a bleeping resort “home” to Disney,
Possibly only for a week because that trip alone will require 3 weeks in the USA in total if she’s stuck in a hotel for two.
And 3 is a lot 🙄

but it’s manageable.

she’s a clown, I’m enjoying it.
Tbh the lives are such easy viewing (listening, I don’t watch) if you have all the mid roll ads off, it’s like a really bad podcast.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

but....but we’re being positive!!!
If there’s a chance she can go she’s prepared, if she’s asked to quarantine in the USA for two weeks before going to the parks she’ll book a hotel and stay there for two weeks, she can play animal crossing 🤡🤡🤡

then go to a bleeping resort “home” to Disney,
Possibly only for a week because that trip alone will require 3 weeks in the USA in total if she’s stuck in a hotel for two.
And 3 is a lot 🙄

but it’s manageable.

she’s a clown, I’m enjoying it.
Tbh the lives are such easy viewing (listening, I don’t watch) if you have all the mid roll ads off, it’s like a really bad podcast.
Last I checked it wasn't a two week quarantine, UK citizens are literally not allowed in the country. Like, you can't even get a visa at the moment. She's living in a parallel universe.

I saw today that Virgin will not fly until August at the earliest because of the 14 day quarantine rule not sure if that is confirmed news.. but I think that's who she was flying with.

She probably wouldn't mind having to stay extra in the US think of all the Uber eats and coffee she can vlog about.. another idea for her Joffreys/Starbucks in detail

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I saw today that Virgin will not fly until August at the earliest because of the 14 day quarantine rule not sure if that is confirmed news.. but I think that's who she was flying with.

She probably wouldn't mind having to stay extra in the US think of all the Uber eats and coffee she can vlog about.. another idea for her Joffreys/Starbucks in detail
There is no quarantine rule in the US for UK citizens as they are literally not allowed to fly into the States. I guess this may change by July but that's one helluva gamble to take.

Ive done quite a bit of reading on the whole WDW opening up again and it looks tit.

No park hopping, no parades, no fireworks or shows, no character meetings. There is currently a virtual queue to get into the store at Disney Springs, with the 'world of disney' store being a 4 hour queue, and once inside the store, you cannot browse and pick things up, look and then put them down again, you have to keep your hands to yourself and if you pick something up, its yours basically.

We went to disney world last year (we go every couple of years due to the expense), and I'm sorry, but it costs in excess of about £12,000 for a family of 5 to go for 2 weeks staying at a deluxe resort - we stayed at The Poly, and as stunning as it is, I would not pay anywhere near that price to go and be queuing up to get into shops, not see any shows, have social distancing in food outlets, the attractions, even for the bloody restrooms!

Now I'm not saying it costs that much for Victoria to go, because it doesn't - but regardless, why would you call something a 'holiday' when the world is still reeling from a deathly health pandemic?!?! It would be stressful, reminding yourself not to touch things, or lean on things, and lets not mention the summer time heat in Orlando.... with a face mask, standing in queues for every damn thing? Nah, youre alright!

But she will go, and it will be moan moan moan moan, queueing up for coffee, uber eats at the resort, and moan. All for some crappy video content to keep her sheep happy because they are stupid enough to pay into the Patreon thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
But she will go, and it will be moan moan moan moan, queueing up for coffee, uber eats at the resort, and moan. All for some crappy video content to keep her sheep happy because they are stupid enough to pay into the Patreon thing.
This is the same routine for all her trips so I reckon she’s thinking nothing much will be different for her so she may as well go 😂

I read in the early hours of this morning that disney are automatically cancelling everyones fast passes and ADR's in bookings through 20th May and 26th September to allow for the park capacity to be at its lower limit for when it re opens.

Im assuming that means all her ADR's and FP's she booked will be thrown out. Not that she ever sticks to them anyway so it won't make much of a difference!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
FEB4D2FA-D428-446C-A45E-B15F5F3D60DB.jpeg

but she’s all ready to go to Florida as soon as she’s allowed leave the U.K. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.