Disney/Victoria in Detail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just got back from work but I saw the live notification and assumed it was accidental as she’d posted about blackout Tuesday. Disgusting.
Oh it’s ok, I’ve checked their YouTube video. They say at the start they support black lives matter, were conflicted about doing a live but thought people needed some escapism right now. Ah that’s fine then, it’s not like they could have gone live tomorrow instead so completely understandable. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
I had to go check it out seeing how short it was (and I wanted to see what happened!)

“yes, as dawn said.....all lives matter”
The comments are calling her out on the use of the phrase “all lives matter”
How thick is this bish.....

Jesus, I bet Ian wishes he’d cut the internet connection 2 hours ago. 😕

looks like she’s deleting comments on her Instagram 🤣😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She's just put a comment on her Instagram saying it was the wrong thing for her to do a live and that she will learn from it.

Why is everyone suddenly wanting to learn and educate themselves, I know we can all learn things in life everyday but what do they want to be educated about, all I have seen is people saying I will learn and know better but are they going to act on it.

Reactions: 1
How did she not think it was wrong to go live? Has she not read anything about what the break in content was supposed to be??? Clearly bloody not!

Reactions: 4
She's just put a comment on her Instagram saying it was the wrong thing for her to do a live and that she will learn from it.
looks like she deleted about 5/6 comments, got called out for deleting and then addressed it.

now the comments on that are gone as well, except for one supporting her.

I HATE “influencers” THAT DELETE COMMENTS!!!!
unless I missed it I saw no hate, I wish I’d screenshot now 😡

Reactions: 7
All this learning they want to do you would think the first place they would go is the comments, I know some can be negative but most are just constructive.
Can only grow yourself by listening to everything that goes on around you, even if sometimes you don't like it you can't please everyone all the time.

looks like she deleted about 5/6 comments, got called out for deleting and then addressed it.

now the comments on that are gone as well, except for one supporting her.

I HATE “influencers” THAT DELETE COMMENTS!!!!
unless I missed it I saw no hate, I wish I’d screenshot now 😡

I had to go check it out seeing how short it was (and I wanted to see what happened!)

“yes, as dawn said.....all lives matter”
The comments are calling her out on the use of the phrase “all lives matter”
How thick is this bish.....

Jesus, I bet Ian wishes he’d cut the internet connection 2 hours ago. 😕

looks like she’s deleting comments on her Instagram 🤣😂
Ergh I didn’t hear her say the all lives matter comment I just listened to a minute of Ian sort of explaining near the start and couldn’t handle listening to any more.
It really pisses me off when they delete comments too.

Reactions: 2
Is it just me who feels a bit bad for Ian?? I mean they're both as bad as each other, but I feel like Victoria deff is the controlling one in the relationship and Ian just has to go along with whatever she wants.... Also, she's always so moody in the lives! At leat Ian tries to make things a bit fun....

Reactions: 3
Is it just me who feels a bit bad for Ian?? I mean they're both as bad as each other, but I feel like Victoria deff is the controlling one in the relationship and Ian just has to go along with whatever she wants.... Also, she's always so moody in the lives! At leat Ian tries to make things a bit fun....
Definitely agree - she seems very controlling. Ian seems to be trying to gain any sort of approval from her throughout...

Ergh I didn’t hear her say the all lives matter comment I just listened to a minute of Ian sort of explaining near the start and couldn’t handle listening to any more.
It really pisses me off when they delete comments too.
Ian looks so awkward when she says “all lives matter”
It’s clear she lives in a bubble and has taken no time at all to read the conversation taking place right now, someone in the chat pointed out why that statement is problematic at the moment, rather than acknowledge it and correct herself she ignored it and went back to bleeping animal crossing.
She’s coming across really badly lately.

Reactions: 9
Ian looks so awkward when she says “all lives matter”
It’s clear she lives in a bubble and has taken no time at all to read the conversation taking place right now, someone in the chat pointed out why that statement is problematic at the moment, rather than acknowledge it and correct herself she ignored it and went back to bleeping animal crossing.
She’s coming across really badly lately.
Hahaha he was like ‘....erm...yeah’ when she said All Lives Matter like he considered correcting her but thought otherwise 😂🙈

She’s come across badly in every live I think, she seems fed up and bored constantly and she gives Ian a hard time about everything. She can’t take a joke and when Ian makes one she just fake laughs and then goes back to reading comments.

She didn’t even seem to like the fact he was getting a few subs on his YT account which has zero videos, even when he joked about getting to 50k she seemed pissed off.

Maybe she just needs to take a break from the lives for a while and not do them so regularly.

Reactions: 4
It’s clear to see from the chat (Victoria replying to the chat because I don’t read the chat) that the fans are always upset when Ian isn’t on the live with her.

must piss her right off, I can see her grabbing the switch and a pot noodle dinner and going off in a strop ignoring him for the night.....

In another corner of the tiny flat. 😐

Reactions: 3
Yeah I don’t know why they keep bothering with the lives to be honest. Victoria always seems so irritated, and poor Ian must obviously sense that too so is constantly trying to crack jokes to lighten the mood etc.
She certainly seems to want him to hurry it along when he’s starts talking about BLM etc.
Just yeah if you can’t be bothered to care about the world right now Victoria, just stay off social media. I’m sure your island on AC could do with some more work

Reactions: 5
Yeah I don’t know why they keep bothering with the lives to be honest. Victoria always seems so irritated, and poor Ian must obviously sense that too so is constantly trying to crack jokes to lighten the mood etc.
She certainly seems to want him to hurry it along when he’s starts talking about BLM etc.
Just yeah if you can’t be bothered to care about the world right now Victoria, just stay off social media. I’m sure your island on AC could do with some more work
I’m waiting for her to say she has a black character on her animal crossing island so she’s clearly inclusive.

And all residents on her island are equal - because all lives matter 🙂

like seriously nobody should feel pressured to speak if they don’t want to, but to go live on the day the blackout happened and also brush it off at the start of the live to get it out of the way really just goes in the opposite direction 🤦‍♀️

keep silent and stop digging a hole for yourself.

• Haha
I’m waiting for her to say she has a black character on her animal crossing island so she’s clearly inclusive.

like seriously nobody should feel pressured to speak if they don’t want to, but to go live on the day the blackout happened and also brush it off at the start of the live to get it out of the way really just goes in the opposite direction 🤦‍♀️

And from what I can make out, the YouTube live went down so she went over to Instagram live to continue it? 😳

I agree with what has been said above, she always looks so pissed off with Ian. Maybe she feels like he is taking over her channel, which I'd rather he did do if it becomes too Animal Crossing heavy!

Oh yeah, I agree with you 100%, nobody should feel like they have to speak out about anything. It’s just, I felt like Ian was trying to make a point and she couldn’t be arsed. So more of a either speak up or don’t bother. She was too busy trying to read comments and hurry him along with it all.
I also noticed she’s starting to get a bit annoyed when people are asking her about her planner trip in July. Surely she would expect that people will ask her since her channel is all about doing to Walt Disney world?

I just went to show my husband her “apology” comment on the blackout post and she’s deleted it!!

• Wow
I just went to show my husband her “apology” comment on the blackout post and she’s deleted it!!
she’s deleted about 10 posts/comments then 😐

The disney community are shady as duck.

Oh yeah, I agree with you 100%, nobody should feel like they have to speak out about anything. It’s just, I felt like Ian was trying to make a point and she couldn’t be arsed. So more of a either speak up or don’t bother. She was too busy trying to read comments and hurry him along with it all.
I also noticed she’s starting to get a bit annoyed when people are asking her about her planner trip in July. Surely she would expect that people will ask her since her channel is all about doing to Walt Disney world?
I think Ian is scared to go off topic because of how she acts, even when he thinks he’s being funny she cuts across him and tries to act above it all,
I think he would have tried to clarify what she meant when it had been pointed out to them how wrong her “all lives matter” statement was, but he knew he’d get in trouble for it.

Yeah it's a lose lose situation for Ian. Its definitely not a healthy/happy relationship and I feel sorry for Ian. Can you imagine constantly being on edge next to your partner because you don't know how annoyed they'll react to ANYTHING you say? Even if its something nice. Even if you're literally THERE to help her channel grow cuz her fans like you. Must be stressful.

Just saw that Virgin are resuming flights to Orlando from July (only skimmed it on twitter so someone correct me on the details of I’m incorrect!) you reckon the lazy wig on a stick will be on the first flight?

Just saw that Virgin are resuming flights to Orlando from July (only skimmed it on twitter so someone correct me on the details of I’m incorrect!) you reckon the lazy wig on a stick will be on the first flight?
of course she will! Even if she has to quarantine for 14 days out there and then back home she won’t miss out on being one of the first to experience Disney in all it’s weirdness- she’s gagging for some content

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.