Disney/Victoria in Detail #2 Leave my flat? That’s insane! Oh wait, Disney World is open? Get me on a plane!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very uncomfortable with kids sending an adult DM’s and voice messages.
the other amy that lives in America is 16!!!!

I can’t face the full 24 hour live but I’ve dropped into snippets of it.
KFC for breakfast, Chinese for dinner, cocktails and McDonald’s for breakfast.

they’ll need a few days to recover 😐

Reactions: 3
That’s horrible! I didn’t know she was 16! Oh wow, that’s inappropriate!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
not the main amy 😬 the other amy 😆 shes 16. I think Co host amy is 19 now.
But clearly vulnerable in some ways
I didn’t know there was another Amy!! Haha who’s the one that flirts with Ian? 19 year old Amy right? She’s the one that annoys me.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve been watching the live-streams bit by bit and I think she was sending him memos on how to pronounce things. 😝 Rough to need a child tell you that. They did seem quite surprised by how young some of these ladies are but I agree it’s weird for them to be watching. How boring must their lives be??

Reactions: 3
is anyone else reading the daily insta posts of what Victoria had 'planned' each day if she had been at Disney now ironically. It's really making me laugh. A lot of rides in her plans too which just would never have happened!

Reactions: 6
is anyone else reading the daily insta posts of what Victoria had 'planned' each day if she had been at Disney now ironically. It's really making me laugh. A lot of rides in her plans too which just would never have happened!
Surely she’s just posting the same thing everyday:

Get up late;
Grab a Joffrey’s
Complain about the heat
Make up some random viewer I’ve ‘bumped’ into
Sugary snack for breakfast
Complain about the heat
Shop
Snacks for lunch
Cancel lunch because full from said snacks
Complain about the heat
Obsess over Mr Toad Merch
Ride the peoplemover
‘NEED COFFEE’
Hang out in random lobby
Shop
Complain about the heat
Cancel dinner/evening plans
Order Uber eats

-Rinse-and-Repeat-

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Wow, just had a look on Social Blade and all three of the in detail channels are dying on their arse at the moment. Not surprised really, the content has been as dull as duck for a very long time now. The Views figures are appalling. And she claims this is her job? Time to find something you're more suited to, I think.

Reactions: 1
Wow, just had a look on Social Blade and all three of the in detail channels are dying on their arse at the moment. Not surprised really, the content has been as dull as duck for a very long time now. The Views figures are appalling. And she claims this is her job? Time to find something you're more suited to, I think.

I so agree. I used to watch her vlogs all the time but with everything thats going on and the fact like lots and lots of other people, my dream holiday that was supposed to happen in 3 weeks cant happen and its looking more and more like pushing it to next year was a futile exercise has made me look at her in a different light.... Watching/Listening to a grown ass woman lament the fact she cant go to a theme park dressed up like a little girl (she probably coordinates her underwear with her playsuits too) just irritates me. She never leaves her flat (unless its to get those ridiculous hair extensions in). She is so completely out of touch with reality its quite horrifying. What on earth do her friends and family talk to her about? Her world is so small I imagine the conversation is very limited. If she showed an ounce of interest in anything other than ridiculous planners and stickers (what does she put in there anyway??) and playsuits and Joffreys coffee and harping on because she hasnt gotten to do her 4 trips to Disney this year. She needs some perspective. Get a job. Go volunteer. Sorry everyone, considering I used to really like her, this year has just shown her to be quite vapid. We are all getting on with our lives and doing the best we can and she is locked up in her tiny (by all accounts messy) flat cranking out cheap silly merch and moaning to us all about how much she misses the parks and we are supposed to spend an hour (or 24!) listening to that? I would have so much more respect for her right now if she just cancelled all trips booked for the rest of the year and stopped pretending she is going to be the first Brit to get on a plane. Perspective Victoria, its a beautiful thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So apparently the person on the Oxford/AstraZeneca covid vaccine trial that has got sick has actually got TM.

I don’t know if they think the vaccine is the cause or if it is just coincidence but wonder if our dear Vic will now wake up and realise being the first Brit Youtuber back to Disney maybe isn’t the most important thing...

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So apparently the person on the Oxford/AstraZeneca covid vaccine trial that has got sick has actually got TM.

I don’t know if they think the vaccine is the cause or if it is just coincidence but wonder if our dear Vic will now wake up and realise being the first Brit Youtuber back to Disney maybe isn’t the most important thing...
Doubt it, She’ll do what she’s done all along and acted like things like that are ‘fake news’. Same way she did with the numbers in Florida, acting like ‘no on really knows’ well yes they do Victoria the numbers don’t lie😂🙄

This will be the same, she’ll probably say there’s No clear way to know the person had TM or if they had it before or if the vaccine gave it to them etc.

Reactions: 4
Doubt it, She’ll do what she’s done all along and acted like things like that are ‘fake news’. Same way she did with the numbers in Florida, acting like ‘no on really knows’ well yes they do Victoria the numbers don’t lie😂🙄

This will be the same, she’ll probably say there’s No clear way to know the person had TM or if they had it before or if the vaccine gave it to them etc.
Yeah you’re totally right - I was giving her far too much credit! What was I thinking? 😂

I love my Disney vloggers like Tim Tracker and Prince Charming Dev but I'm starting to get irritated by their comments about the parks being busy, why do they think it's OK for them to be there but not the other people 🤷🏼‍♀️ they'll then go back a couple days later and say the same thing 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I love my Disney vloggers like Tim Tracker and Prince Charming Dev but I'm starting to get irritated by their comments about the parks being busy, why do they think it's OK for them to be there but not the other people 🤷🏼‍♀️ they'll then go back a couple days later and say the same thing 🤦🏼‍♀️
Same! I love watching Disney vlogs but like you mentioned it’s getting really annoying now when they speak about “high crowd levels” or trying to avoid other people etc. As if they don’t realise that they’re contributing to the crowd levels and that they have no more right to be there than anyone else lol.

Reactions: 7
Half way through her latest vlog and it's refreshing to see her being filmed naturally rather than her constantly "keeping up appearances" and trying to look flawless all the time! She's doing more stuff and doing a Disney trip the way everyone else does!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.