Disney/Victoria in Detail #2 Leave my flat? That’s insane! Oh wait, Disney World is open? Get me on a plane!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The flat is a flicking tip, I’ve gone on twice and there’s between 250/300 on which isn’t bad but also......WTF 😂🤣😂
amy and co go get some air ffs 😂
is Sophia on (telling victoria she’s a princess) or is she in bed 😂🤣

what have they talked about from 11 until now????

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The flat is a flicking tip, I’ve gone on twice and there’s between 250/300 on which isn’t bad but also......WTF 😂🤣😂
amy and co go get some air ffs 😂
is Sophia on (telling victoria she’s a princess) or is she in bed 😂🤣

what have they talked about from 11 until now????
I watched them make rice Krispy treats which was quite amusing as they had nothing prepared and couldn't find the Mickey cutter

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have been watching the DVC segment and its not as bad as I was expecting. The sheer amount of stuff in the background though- how many pineapples can one couple eat!

The tea towel she keeps wiping her hands on needs a wash looks very grubby, I don’t get it just move all your crap out of view and get some clean cloths to use 😂 was shocked at seeing her walk around the kitchen, she kept trying to pull her play suit out of her arse

• Haha
It might be 3am but I’m awake randomly so popped on to have a look and caught 50 seconds of them playing bleeping uno at the table and then Ian winding Victoria up saying she was getting shirty with the playing cards because she lost and she snapped back at him 😂 Tension much. I saw the comment section flicking so read what was happening and it was just dozens of people saying “night!” to each other. Spicy convo going on there as always

Also, what’s with the American talk? “Vacation” “sneakers” “DANG!”

Well...they’re still going and to be fair to them, they’ve raised £4700 so far for the Parkinson’s charity. So credit where it’s due, that’s amazing! They are now solely relying on this Amy and her mum for something to talk about in the live comments though 😂

Yeah fair play raising £5k, wouldn't have expected that much.

Spotted this in the donations, Adam surely has to have a sugar daddy or something, where does he get his money from?! 😂
Screenshot_20200830-100454.png

• Haha
Really can’t say anything negative about them for now, did they raise 5000?
That’s brilliant if so,

I was on Adams live stream on Instagram last night and a few people asked him if he had been watching, Adam ignored them all!
And then donated??

exactly like brogan 🤣 embarrassing, what a great bunch of “friends”

Was brogan in the chat at all do we know? I saw them eating McDonald’s earlier 😬
McDonald’s, Chinese, then McDonald’s? In 24 hours. Ouch.

Reactions: 5
I happened to be watching when Brogan text Victoria to say well done and that she had been watching on and off.

Brogan donated £25, bet that annoyed her that he donated that much 😂
First of all, fair play for raising that money. It’s always good to see a platform being used in a positive way.

Yes, I bet it hasn’t gone down well that Adam donates more than Brogan. But as I’ve said before, I find the ‘friendship’ between Adam, Brogan and Victoria like a one-upmanship sort of relationship.

They were all trying to be as desperate as the other to get back to the parks = who’s the superior Disney Vlogger

I think a vlog series with all of them would be an absolute tit-storm! 😂

I just saw amy on Instagram!!!
It’s like seeing the wizard behind the curtain but she’s a CHILD 🤣😂🤣😂

I find this all so weird.

• Wow

I discovered she was a child this weekend too! Then I saw the video on tiktok of Ian 'dueting' with her grandma. Found it all very odd 🤣

Reactions: 1
Really can’t say anything negative about them for now, did they raise 5000?
That’s brilliant if so,

I was on Adams live stream on Instagram last night and a few people asked him if he had been watching, Adam ignored them all!
And then donated??

exactly like brogan 🤣 embarrassing, what a great bunch of “friends”

Was brogan in the chat at all do we know? I saw them eating McDonald’s earlier 😬
McDonald’s, Chinese, then McDonald’s? In 24 hours. Ouch.
That's so bad of both Brogan and Adam.... Shows how fake they are tbh. Adam doing an Instagram live last night itself is a pretty bad look, when he knows his "friend" is doing a big live show for charity. Like just don't do one that day to compete with your friend?? I dunno... He probs donated that £100 just to "look" good to his fans, especially if people were asking him about it.

Also he makes so much money from YouTube (and his sugar Dady looool) , £100 is nothing for him.

I was shocked when I discovered that too!! I think she must google things left right and centre when she’s on the chat with them cos they’ll talk about things from their childhood on occasion like TV shows or movies etc and she’ll be like YES I LOVE THAT! Or WHO DOESNT KNOW THAT etc and I’m thinking well you, cos you weren’t even born for another 10 years....

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I was shocked when I discovered that too!! I think she must google things left right and centre when she’s on the chat with them cos they’ll talk about things from their childhood on occasion like TV shows or movies etc and she’ll be like YES I LOVE THAT! Or WHO DOESNT KNOW THAT etc and I’m thinking well you, cos you weren’t even born for another 10 years....
And this is what worries me about kids (or pretend children) being online chatting to adults.

no way am I at all suggesting this is Victoria or Ian of course, but there are SO many online predators lurking to groom children or befriending them on such levels that aren’t always sexual at first. Making friends with them etc it worries me and there seems to be no filter. Why are they talking to a child.... clearly a child who is googling stuff to pretend he/she knows about adult stuff (albeit innocent stuff).

It could be an adult with severe mental health issues pretending to be a child etc. The world (and the internet) is a messed up place and you can never guarantee who you are talking to.

That’s my concerns for the day lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.