Disney/Victoria in Detail #2 Leave my flat? That’s insane! Oh wait, Disney World is open? Get me on a plane!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love my Disney vloggers like Tim Tracker and Prince Charming Dev but I'm starting to get irritated by their comments about the parks being busy, why do they think it's OK for them to be there but not the other people 🤷🏼‍♀️ they'll then go back a couple days later and say the same thing 🤦🏼‍♀️
while I dont really like the ones you mention i agree with the sentiment. I'm completely over so many vloggers, they've been completely tone def or just think rules dont apply to them. I love Disney but these vloggers really need to get some perspective

Reactions: 7
Managed about 5 minutes of her latest slog. Seriously, watching paint dry was more entertaining than her rambling thoughts on her straighteners. Who cares about your completely empty life Victoria?

Reactions: 3
Managed about 5 minutes of her latest slog. Seriously, watching paint dry was more entertaining than her rambling thoughts on her straighteners. Who cares about your completely empty life Victoria?
I'm 3minutes in and oh my God, I am already sooooo bored!! So so bored! Pointless chat.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
She keeps saying they’ve got loads going on, I’m wondering if they’re moving house? She doesn’t seem to describe it or anything tbh, she just waffles, she was apologising for not uploading vlogs regularly, don’t worry vicks, we aren’t bothered

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She keeps saying they’ve got loads going on, I’m wondering if they’re moving house? She doesn’t seem to describe it or anything tbh, she just waffles, she was apologising for not uploading vlogs regularly, don’t worry vicks, we aren’t bothered
Her 'lots going on' and a normal persons busy is completely different.

Reactions: 3
Just caught up with her 'lost footage' vlogs, I much preferred these to her normal vlogs. She was talking at one point about looking up how long the mk train had been closed - its not a live stream just look it and provide some actual detail!

I also feel a bit sorry for Ian, she can be really snippy with him! I cant imagine what my OH would do if I asked him to help me front a you tube disney channel - I dont think there is enough money in the world to convince him to do it. Ian seems really patient and good natured about it.

Reactions: 2
IMG_20200926_105406.jpg

Caitlin Moran is a slimmer version of Victoria (or is it just me that sees that?)

hahaha she has gotten so boring no one has anything to say about her anymore

Reactions: 5
Nobody is interested in watching people react to a vlog thats only 2 years old. They need some different content stat!

Reactions: 6
I unsubscribed a while back, didn’t even realise she was still uploading stuff.

Nobody is interested in watching people react to a vlog thats only 2 years old. They need some different content stat!
True. I’ve watched a couple of reacting to vlogs from other YouTubers but they are from trips 7+ years ago! When the parks/vloggers/vlogging style was actually different.

Reactions: 1
Usually around this time she would be in disney or uploading her content from her tips to span it out over so many weeks

If things continue as they are I really can't see disney trips for brits happening until at least late next year, her channel is going to crumble.

Reactions: 2
Usually around this time she would be in disney or uploading her content from her tips to span it out over so many weeks

If things continue as they are I really can't see disney trips for brits happening until at least late next year, her channel is going to crumble.
She will do reacting to us reacting to our vlog - she could do making Disney treats at home , try making dole whip ... lots of things but she’s too lazy. I know she has TM but it only seems to bother her when she doesn’t want to do something.

I've got their recent livestream on while I'm working - she has a trip booked for November and thinks there's a chance she'll be going :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've got their recent livestream on while I'm working - she has a trip booked for November and thinks there's a chance she'll be going :rolleyes:
In dream world! Flights to America are being cancelled way up until at least December

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.