Disney/Victoria in Detail #2 Leave my flat? That’s insane! Oh wait, Disney World is open? Get me on a plane!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am surprised she didn't do a quick jaunt to DLP over summer when locklown was relaxed, that would have at least given her a couple of weeks of different content.

Reactions: 5
I'm glad she didn't go to DLP, all she would do is complain that starbucks smells and there aren't enough snacks/merchandise for her to buy.

Reactions: 6
I am surprised she didn't do a quick jaunt to DLP over summer when locklown was relaxed, that would have at least given her a couple of weeks of different content.
I'm not. She's no real Disney fan, she's fake as duck. It's just an easy way for her to make a few bucks without having to have a proper job. Disney in Detail? My arse.

Reactions: 6
She is very deluded. I think even 2021 is looking more and more like a write off. The virus is no where near under control anywhere really and when it is countries will need to sort out their own stuff before inviting others back. I think I saw Australia say that it probably wont allow international travel until 2022.

Reactions: 4
I'm not. She's no real Disney fan, she's fake as duck. It's just an easy way for her to make a few bucks without having to have a proper job. Disney in Detail? My arse.
Her channel is incorrectly named for sure but I do think she is a Disney fan, I think this is an 'easy' way to have a load of holidays and claim its for work.

I would love to find a british Disney vlogger who did actually go into detail about the parks and preparing for a Disney holiday

I think she, like a lot of vloggers, are wdw/orlando fans but not really true Disney fans. They've kinda picked up bits along the way and then act up for camera. Wdw is almost like a holiday camp/all inclusive/cruise type experience with a Disney theme

I would love to find a british Disney vlogger who did actually go into detail about the parks and preparing for a Disney holiday
If I could afford to go to the parks more than once in a blue moon I’d love to be a Disney vlogger. I’m a former WDW CM and have stayed in every hotel at WDW. I know soooo much about the parks and resorts and would love the opportunity to do more trips and learn more about the asian parks which I haven’t visited but sadly my actual life doesn’t allow it. I love Paris too but my budget hasnt even stretched to that for the last few years.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I feel I had the knowledge and passion to do it maybe a decade or so ago. I still have disney knowledge but not wdw specific and also dont think I'd like being on camera. plus I couldnt act like a fake kids tv presenter like so many of them

Reactions: 1
If I could afford to go to the parks more than once in a blue moon I’d love to be a Disney vlogger. I’m a former WDW CM and have stayed in every hotel at WDW. I know soooo much about the parks and resorts and would love the opportunity to do more trips and learn more about the asian parks which I haven’t visited but sadly my actual life doesn’t allow it. I love Paris too but my budget hasnt even stretched to that for the last few years.
I find the prices for Paris eye-watering, would rather save up for an extra year and go to Florida instead

Her channel is incorrectly named for sure but I do think she is a Disney fan, I think this is an 'easy' way to have a load of holidays and claim its for work.

Well for a supposed Disney fan her knowledge is woeful and literally all she does is moan while she's in the parks. Some fan!

Are you interested in watching Brits vlogging WDW or DLP?

Reactions: 5
Are you interested in watching Brits vlogging WDW or DLP?
Both! We have never been to DLP but I would like to get there at some point. We have done WDW/florida loads but I used to like to read trip reports and things to get tips on how other people do things.

Both! We have never been to DLP but I would like to get there at some point. We have done WDW/florida loads but I used to like to read trip reports and things to get tips on how other people do things.
For DLP So Helena and Martin were great but haven't been since COVID. Yaz and Ash have been a couple of times during lockdown. If you can get past them trying too hard to be likeable their vlogs are informative. Fairy Godmother is also helpful and good on practical stuff like timings. She taught me how to get from Gard du Nord to Marne La Vallee on the RER amongst other things.

Obvs no Brits going to WDW at the mo but I enjoy Mr Ian and Mr David. Charlotte Ruff divides opinion but I find her informative if a bit over enthusiastic but frankly I'd rather that than Victoria's incessant moaning. Why bother going if you hate it that much?!

Reactions: 3
For DLP So Helena and Martin were great but haven't been since COVID. Yaz and Ash have been a couple of times during lockdown. If you can get past them trying too hard to be likeable their vlogs are informative. Fairy Godmother is also helpful and good on practical stuff like timings. She taught me how to get from Gard du Nord to Marne La Vallee on the RER amongst other things.

Obvs no Brits going to WDW at the mo but I enjoy Mr Ian and Mr David. Charlotte Ruff divides opinion but I find her informative if a bit over enthusiastic but frankly I'd rather that than Victoria's incessant moaning. Why bother going if you hate it that much?!
haha yes! that's the issue with yaz and ash. I knew it was something. I couldnt get passed that unfortunately. way too annoying on camera. gave up after one

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'd forgotten all about her until I got a notification that this thread had been updated, I can't believe she's still doing the reaction videos 😱 I wish people would stop watching them 😭😭

I actually would love to do a Channel like that. Me and my friends are ex cast members and we always talk about trying to do a podcast or a YouTube channel. My dream job would be to plan peoples Disney holidays and send them
With a personalised guide.

Reactions: 8
I actually would love to do a Channel like that. Me and my friends are ex cast members and we always talk about trying to do a podcast or a YouTube channel. My dream job would be to plan peoples Disney holidays and send them
There’s a big need for a service, i‘d say do it! Put it as a video podcast and then some other videos about Disney, and then you can always upload the audio to spotify etc, I’d love to do Disney one day but I’d just have 0 idea where to start so a service like that would be ideal

DO IT DO IT DO IT

You could do a pod/you tube and add in a patreon for people to get personalised plans/advice.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.