Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swimming

VIP Member
Don’t ask why, but I just watched one of her Disney vlogs from last September, and from the start I had high hopes it would be a good day. This is what she had planned : magic kingdom from 7am, have a Nutella waffle, film some of the shops, then go over to epcot to have a meal in France.

this is what happened: Comes on camera saying she’s late for magic kingdom. Gets into magic kingdom, moan that she needs coffee but Starbucks line is long. She’s now not having a waffle because she stuffed her face with a doughnut in the room. Walks through the park on a hunt for coffee and starts showing very clear signs of caffeine withdrawal and she’s now hunting for savoury food and coffee. Walks to Joffrya for coffee but the line is too long, moans, walks to find food, moans shes hangry and still hasn’t had a coffee. Leaves the magic kingdom after 2 hours and go to a hotel for coffee and food. Gets back to her resort before half the day is gone, moans tha epcot will be busy because it’s a Saturday so cancels that plan. Orders Uber eats and sits in her hotel room all day and evening watching YouTube.

Why does she even bother? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Pop!91

VIP Member
is anyone else reading the daily insta posts of what Victoria had 'planned' each day if she had been at Disney now ironically. It's really making me laugh. A lot of rides in her plans too which just would never have happened!
Surely she’s just posting the same thing everyday:

Get up late;
Grab a Joffrey’s
Complain about the heat
Make up some random viewer I’ve ‘bumped’ into
Sugary snack for breakfast
Complain about the heat
Shop
Snacks for lunch
Cancel lunch because full from said snacks
Complain about the heat
Obsess over Mr Toad Merch
Ride the peoplemover
‘NEED COFFEE’
Hang out in random lobby
Shop
Complain about the heat
Cancel dinner/evening plans
Order Uber eats

-Rinse-and-Repeat-

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Furnessian

VIP Member
There is no way on earth that the US will
lift the travel ban any time soon on UK travellers, not with the new strain and the massive uptick in cases in Britain. 10% of all cases in the world last week were in the UK. February is a pipe dream for Victoria to get to Florida.

Cannot believe she thinks she will get the vaccine soon when so many vulnerable people don’t even have it in sight yet. Teachers (for example) with underlying conditions that actually do raise their risk of Covid complications are shit-scared of going back to work and Victoria thinks she will get the vaccine before them? When it comes to the risks of going to Disney, she clearly stated her TM doesn’t put her at any additional risk and it’s fine to travel and have a holiday yet the TM should put her at the front of the queue for a vaccine? Which is it?

Additionally, when she says how “busy” she is with “work”, is she actually talking about her vlogs? Does she do anything else? She was sitting on her arse the entire time BEFORE Covid, can’t be much different for her now other than no Walt Disney World.

Sorry for the rant. I am fed up of an incompetent government and the situation is exacerbated by selfish people who appear to put their own needs and wants above everyone else’s, meaning we are in this shit for longer

Last edited:
Reactions: 19

Elsass

Chatty Member
I’m not a huge fan but I thought the way they handled that was really classy. I bet they read all the fall out from how jade and Matt dealt with their situation, took notes and came up with the best way to do it. Good for them really, at least acknowledging that they owed an explanation to the people who support them rather than ghosting

Reactions: 19

Hdc76

Wow, just had a look on Social Blade and all three of the in detail channels are dying on their arse at the moment. Not surprised really, the content has been as dull as fuck for a very long time now. The Views figures are appalling. And she claims this is her job? Time to find something you're more suited to, I think.

I so agree. I used to watch her vlogs all the time but with everything thats going on and the fact like lots and lots of other people, my dream holiday that was supposed to happen in 3 weeks cant happen and its looking more and more like pushing it to next year was a futile exercise has made me look at her in a different light.... Watching/Listening to a grown ass woman lament the fact she cant go to a theme park dressed up like a little girl (she probably coordinates her underwear with her playsuits too) just irritates me. She never leaves her flat (unless its to get those ridiculous hair extensions in). She is so completely out of touch with reality its quite horrifying. What on earth do her friends and family talk to her about? Her world is so small I imagine the conversation is very limited. If she showed an ounce of interest in anything other than ridiculous planners and stickers (what does she put in there anyway??) and playsuits and Joffreys coffee and harping on because she hasnt gotten to do her 4 trips to Disney this year. She needs some perspective. Get a job. Go volunteer. Sorry everyone, considering I used to really like her, this year has just shown her to be quite vapid. We are all getting on with our lives and doing the best we can and she is locked up in her tiny (by all accounts messy) flat cranking out cheap silly merch and moaning to us all about how much she misses the parks and we are supposed to spend an hour (or 24!) listening to that? I would have so much more respect for her right now if she just cancelled all trips booked for the rest of the year and stopped pretending she is going to be the first Brit to get on a plane. Perspective Victoria, its a beautiful thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Mark81

VIP Member
I've tried this channel but my god, youtube needs a false advertising report button. She knows nothing about Disney and her trips are all the same and she barely does anything. It really doesn't offer the viewer anything, which is fine (it's her trip)n, but dont call yourself Disney in detail and act like you're some sort of disney influencer.

Sorry to say but Disney really comes across as a substitute for something. There is just something a bit off about her attitude towards the parks when she does so little. Also all her photos are so carefully staged, same angles usually from above with head tilt, caked in make up.nothing seems natural or authentic

• Heart
Reactions: 18

swimming

VIP Member
She can get vaccinated all she wants but travel to America is still a no go for citizens outside of the us
Exactly! And seeing as the USA are not close to even having a vaccine they won’t see it as an approved vaccine. It needs to be worldwide! Christ can you imagine the first flight out of London to Florida.... it’ll be rammed with these disney vloggers having dick measuring competitions as to who gets the first footage

• Haha
Reactions: 17

disneys

VIP Member
I’m not sure I was watching the same video as everyone else , I didn’t think she was emotional at all ?

the video felt so cold and Frank and emotionless … it was almost like they were talking about a business deal not working out not their marriage ending

LemonPledge

Chatty Member
I'm watching the livestream, quote:

"It's been so busy the past couple of weeks, it's madness"

How? She must procrastinate & faff about all the time to make herself seem busy!

Tabitha

VIP Member
She’s the kind of person who would write down ‘get coffee’ in her planner.

Edit: I just watched one of her planning videos and she literally schedules playing animal crossing with coffee and watching a movie lollll

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Lauurz

VIP Member
Just watched her latest reaction vlog and it still baffles me how her and Ian comment as if they they're seeing it all for the first time, as if they they didn't do these things in real life and are watching their twins or something. If that make sense?
Like, their flight is delayed home and they say "oh my god that's horrible. Two hour delay.." well yeah? You were there- you kinda know it happened! 🙄

• Haha

Cah

Chatty Member
How old is that profile pic of Ian on his Youtube?! He gives Brogan a run for her money in cat fishing.

• Haha

Laur91

VIP Member
950F69FA-5CCC-4F06-9BC8-ED36569C667D.jpeg
I

i am DYING at this pic lmfao imagine opening your front door to leave the house and she’s bloody stood on your doormat 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Tabitha

VIP Member
I used to be disabled and went to Disneyland Paris (I was too sick for planes so could only do Paris). Even though I did suffer in the park and it took a full week for me to recover it was the one day in a long time where I could escape my reality of my illness. It is weird she can spend 3 weeks in Florida with no mention of issues and i know nothing about TM but I mean, I don’t know.

Being married you can’t claim full disability benefits. You can claim DLA which, for her would be about £90-£240 a month. I don’t know the eligibility requirements as I never attempted to claim as I felt so ashamed and my partner also supported me through it.

Saying all that however, she’s a woman in her 30s and WDW and Ian are all she has. This is all a major cope - buying childish merch (37 and being excited over a unicorn bag!!) notepads, 600 hrs of animal crossings in 4 months, convinces herself that writing in a planner is working, wears clothes her mum makes her. She is completely regressed into childhood and mentally does not live in the real world. She has no adult interests or responsibilities. They don’t visit other countries or go out. I’m proud that I work, have forged a successful career despite my health issues. I have ambitions that aren’t just buying a mr Todd soft toy. How is she not bored and depressed waking up every day doing nothing? I just feel sorry for her. She really is just wasting her life on Disney.

Last edited:
  • Heart

gobblegobble95

Hey I know what’s keeping her SO SO busy that she needs two planners….. she’s digging her own version of the “euro tunnel” to get to Florida. It’s all hush hush but she’s head project manager and needs to be kept a secret so brogan Tate doesn’t find out haha ! :)

• Haha

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
So "In a classic Victoria move" to quote her, she's managed to double book rearranging her postponed live. Here's a thought, love, why not actually use one of the twenty million planners you've got and get yourself organised instead of using it as a very expensive sticker album 🤷

• Haha

bsw123

VIP Member
Imagine how fragile your relationship must be if simply not going to Disney highlights all of these problems. It really makes you wonder how many people use these trips as a crutch and it's quite sad really.

If nothing else she will have to take a long hard look at herself now she isn't being bankrolled by her husband.
Exactly what me and my partner said watching the video. she went to Florida all the time on her own or with friends. The pandemic forced them to spend so much time together for the first time in years and it probably made them realise that they don’t like spending all that time together. there’s a pattern here, these people are so obsessed with the Disney parks - and when they can’t go their personal lives turn to shit. Makes you think how much of their relationships are “fake” and revolve around the content and Disney.....

Emmapism

VIP Member
Imagine how fragile your relationship must be if simply not going to Disney highlights all of these problems. It really makes you wonder how many people use these trips as a crutch and it's quite sad really.

If nothing else she will have to take a long hard look at herself now she isn't being bankrolled by her husband.