Disney/Victoria in Detail #2 Leave my flat? That’s insane! Oh wait, Disney World is open? Get me on a plane!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have I got this right? They're planning on doing a 24 hour live on Saturday? How on earth will they manage that? A normal 60 or 90 minute live is as dull as ditchwater so good luck with filling 24 hours.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Have I got this right? They're planning on doing a 24 hour live on Saturday? How on earth will they manage that? A normal 60 or 90 minute live is as dull as ditchwater so good luck with filling 24 hours.
😂 I know right! Can you even imagine? They’re going to do a few different activities to break it up. Who is gonna watch that utter shite for 24 hours

There seems to be a glitch that happens near the end of each of their lives after almost two hours so I'm not sure how 24hrs will go! I'll probably look to see what's going on when I can be bothered but wouldn't be setting my alarm for 11am!! Becky going over is about the only exciting thing happening I think!

The live is going to be a disaster 😂😂
Thing is, they're barely civil to each other in a normal vlog so goodness only knows what they'll be like with zero sleep ... And it doesn't sound as if they've thought through how they'll deal with zero sleep 🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thing is, they're barely civil to each other in a normal vlog so goodness only knows what they'll be like with zero sleep ... And it doesn't sound as if they've thought through how they'll deal with zero sleep 🍿🍿🍿
Perhaps it’ll be a camera on Ian while Victoria sleeps, can’t wait to see how she’ll deal with her make up not slipping off her face, she must pile it on with a trowel as it is

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We’ve all cancelled everything so we can stay in and spend Saturday with Ian, Victoria, Aoife, Amy, Amy’s gran.... Becky.....??

😆

• Haha
We’ve all cancelled everything so we can stay in and spend Saturday with Ian, Victoria, Aoife, Amy, Amy’s gran.... Becky.....??

😆
Sophia, Theo, Magic Maker Ears Laura, the guy who cheats on the quiz, Corey and her slow to arrive packages...

• Haha
Sophia, Theo, Magic Maker Ears Laura, the guy who cheats on the quiz, Corey and her slow to arrive packages...
I'm honestly wondering if they’ll all stay on for the full 24 hours 🤣
Is it 12 or 24?! 😮

(I do like that they’re doing it for charity. I will give them that)

Reactions: 3
Is it 12 or 24?! 😮

of course some of them will stay on, Amy’s probably slept from Thursday night until this morning so she can stay awake for the whole thing! They’ve got some dedicated nutjobs viewers.

• Haha
Is it 12 or 24?! 😮

It's supposed to be 24 hours. I am living for around 8am tomorrow when it all goes tits up with sheer exhaustion and Amy has to take over for the last few hours 🤣

• Haha
Credit where it due, they’re doing something really good for charity, I feel bad making fun of that but I just clicked in and wow, that kitchen 😬
I’ve been looking to see if brogan or Adam or Gary give her a shout out.

E6A88023-ECAD-45E3-898C-E3FF996ADFC1.jpeg

One of the fans asked brogan to do it!!!
witch said nothing about it until she was called out on her last photo!!!!!
Great friend
bet that’s amy 🤣😂

• Haha
Ive just popped onto the live to see the shambles and no word of a lie, within 2 seconds of it being on, I could already tell Victoria was steaming with rage and pure passive aggressiveness.

duck off is she going to wear that caked on face full of make up and ears for 24 hours?

Also, the STATE of that "kitchen area" Christ. Declutter PLEASE

Ian announces they are at £1400 for donations and Victoria says "wow" in the most uninterested voice ever whilst stuffing her face. Could she look any less bothered!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Ive just popped onto the live to see the shambles and no word of a lie, within 2 seconds of it being on, I could already tell Victoria was steaming with rage and pure passive aggressiveness.

duck off is she going to wear that caked on face full of make up and ears for 24 hours?

Also, the STATE of that "kitchen area" Christ. Declutter PLEASE

Ian announces they are at £1400 for donations and Victoria says "wow" in the most uninterested voice ever whilst stuffing her face. Could she look any less bothered!!!
I used to find Ian annoying but now I have to say he is my favourite out of the two. He seems more engaged with followers etc and seems genuinely interested. Victoria can be hit and miss unless it talking about herself .

Reactions: 7
Just thought I would see what was happening on the live steam and all I can think is why is the flat such a mess surely Victoria could of tidied up its not like she has a job

It’s very obvious Victoria’s weight gain too. Didn’t realise she was so plumpy until she started walking around in the background

Just thought I would see what was happening on the live steam and all I can think is why is the flat such a mess surely Victoria could of tidied up its not like she has a job
I've never understood this. She always makes out like she's so well organised but the flat is always a tip. Doesn't make any sense to me.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I don’t understand how they can live in that when they both work from home (well Ian does anyway, can’t exactly call what Victoria does work but I’m sure you get what I mean). There’s only the two of them and it’s not exactly big so there’s no excuse for it to be a tit tip all of the time 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.