Disney/Victoria in Detail #2 Leave my flat? That’s insane! Oh wait, Disney World is open? Get me on a plane!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did think it was funny she had no clue Disneyland Paris has reopened when she's such a big Disney fan :/

Reactions: 6
RECAP: Victoria shields herself in her tiny flat with sassy pants husband Ian for the last 4 months. I mean she doesn't even go out to buy Mcdonalds or coffee. However she remedies that by buying degusto boxes and £70 worth of ground coffee from Joffrees in USA every week.

""Must self isolate and shield in my flat, but ill be extra extra careful when I travel internationally to Florida in USA to Walt Disney World. I mean I won't even use public transport to get to the airport. But Ill be in the parks with hundreds of other people"".

Spends lockdown doing "groundhog day" Lives 3x per week, coz you know its her job and everything.

What will be the bants with Amy tonight
hum Oh AMY did you blah blah blah lol

prediction: Victoria has booked onto a BA flight for her 30th August trip. Basically just booked onto BA and transferred the trips from Virgin. Dumping VIRGIN.

MUST.GET.TO.DISNEY!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Hope Amy and her granny are set.......and Sophia is in bed.
and that other dude is there with his dog. 😕
have Victoria and Ian paid the customs charge for coreys parcel...?

still to come on Vic-bore-ria in detail..... 😐

Reactions: 4
Starts the live with Ian blaming victoria for doing something wrong and Victoria looking wide eyed and denying it.

Deny in detail lol

Reactions: 1
For the amount this woman goes to Disney, Jesus Christ her content is boring. Why travel over 3000 miles just to hang out in hotel lobbies, get multiple Starbucks/jofferys and ride the bare minimum? I went to WDW with my mom for the first time in January this year and we spent from open until close in the parks, trying every food and every ride. Even the kiddie ones. She definitely takes being able to go 4 times a year for granted! She makes disney seem like a chore sometimes 😑 I also find her relationship so weird. Why go on holiday together if you're going to do separate things? Where's the fun in that..

Surprise surprise, Victoria managed to book onto a BA flight for the last 2 weeks of her 3 week holiday that she had on 30th August.So far she's just down a week on that holiday.

Which haven't been cancelled???

Then she's going 6th october with lisa, which is conveniently the date that virgin resume their flights to Orlando.

I did think it was funny she had no clue Disneyland Paris has reopened when she's such a big Disney fan :/
Quite. But then she has no clue or interest in anything that's going on in the world. She seems to get all her news from her lives and watching the Tracker vlogs. What a way to live your life.

She's a Disney World fan, her visit to Paris, she was such a snob about it, that park is so beautiful and she put no effort in to appreciate it, it was too cold🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
She's a Disney World fan, her visit to Paris, she was such a snob about it, that park is so beautiful and she put no effort in to appreciate it, it was too cold🙄
and Starbucks had a weird smell don’t forget 😐

• Haha
Oops.....

She won't be aware of this unless Tim Tracker mentions it in a vlog. If it comes up in a live it'll be another of those "Anywaaaaay" moments where she wants to get back to bleating on about the last flight she's had to rearrange.

I really hope that people are becoming more aware of how inappropriate this attitude is amongst floggers. Putting your head in the sand because you don't want to hear the truth (Erin Condren, the number of CV cases in Florida etc) is childish and ignorant. Victoria needs to get her head out of her arse, get a real job in the real world and start living life like the mid 30s adult she is.

She won't be aware of this unless Tim Tracker mentions it in a vlog. If it comes up in a live it'll be another of those "Anywaaaaay" moments where she wants to get back to bleating on about the last flight she's had to rearrange.

I really hope that people are becoming more aware of how inappropriate this attitude is amongst floggers. Putting your head in the sand because you don't want to hear the truth (Erin Condren, the number of CV cases in Florida etc) is childish and ignorant. Victoria needs to get her head out of her arse, get a real job in the real world and start living life like the mid 30s adult she is.
Jeffree Star....
She’s probably the only person in the U.K. who bought his last pallet 😐

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Aw Spaceship Earth is my fave, they are ruining it with that merch!
Spaceship Earth is my favourite too. I really like Katnipp but this DID merch is not good! Having 'Everything' on a T. Shirt just doesnt make sense, especially to people that don't sit through her videos of her saying things are 'everything'.
I thought people create merchandise to advertise their 'brand'. This doesn't to me!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.