Disney/Victoria in Detail #2 Leave my flat? That’s insane! Oh wait, Disney World is open? Get me on a plane!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I pity her, she will have wasted a whole year of her life, waiting for and rearranging her next Disney trip. Life is far too short and precious for that for goodness sake !
This is what I don't get. She does absolutely nothing productive. Adds nothing to society. Just sits in her tiny messy flat planning trips that are never going to happen. What a way to live your life.

Reactions: 7
This is what I don't get. She does absolutely nothing productive. Adds nothing to society. Just sits in her tiny messy flat planning trips that are never going to happen. What a way to live your life.
did you guys see the latest live. Its was a total joke tbh. So they cancelled the previous live on the Tuesday and were saying "we are too busy"
Basically Ian was super busy with his work and Victoria was like "yeah so busy"
Hun, how the f are you busy?????
Just was so cringe when Ian was obviously manic with his work and theres Victoria trying to match him, with how busy he was with his job, when we all know she just sits playing animal crossing!!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
did you guys see the latest live. Its was a total joke tbh. So they cancelled the previous live on the Tuesday and were saying "we are too busy"
Basically Ian was super busy with his work and Victoria was like "yeah so busy"
Hun, how the f are you busy?????
Just was so cringe when Ian was obviously manic with his work and theres Victoria trying to match him, with how busy he was with his job, when we all know she just sits playing animal crossing!!
I just wonder with him working from home now if he's twigged how bone idle she is. Pre COVID he was working away a lot, she was away quite a bit too. Now they're both in a tiny flat 24/7 and he's breaking his balls to pay the rent while she farts about with stickers and Animal Crossing.

I just wonder with him working from home now if he's twigged how bone idle she is. Pre COVID he was working away a lot, she was away quite a bit too. Now they're both in a tiny flat 24/7 and he's breaking his balls to pay the rent while she farts about with stickers and Animal Crossing.
True bet theres been some revelations in that area.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I don’t understand her when she claims to be busy. Doing what? You put up 2 videos a week. It’s not like she’s a massive channel (no offence) that has regular content to film for brands etc. So when she’s apologising in the “weekly flog” for not filming because of the pandemic, it’s been a bit same old, same old.
I’d love to know what she thought she did any different before?! Ok, so she had her hair done more often etc but let’s be honest she’s always just sat on her arse drinking biscuit brew and either watching tv or whatever.
Get a job for gods sake! I know she has her TM and it causes her problems but she could quite easily manage an office job...doesn’t seem to bother her walking round Disney parks 4x a year

Reactions: 3
this is what happened: Comes on camera saying she’s late for magic kingdom. Gets into magic kingdom, moan that she needs coffee but Starbucks line is long. She’s now not having a waffle because she stuffed her face with a doughnut in the room. Walks through the park on a hunt for coffee and starts showing very clear signs of caffeine withdrawal and she’s now hunting for savoury food and coffee. Walks to Joffrya for coffee but the line is too long, moans, walks to find food, moans shes hangry and still hasn’t had a coffee. Leaves the magic kingdom after 2 hours and go to a hotel for coffee and food. Gets back to her resort before half the day is gone, moans tha epcot will be busy because it’s a Saturday so cancels that plan. Orders Uber eats and sits in her hotel room all day and evening watching YouTube.
How can someone claim to love WDW if this is how they spend their trip? I will admit I've had a nice laid back trip before where we went back to the hotel pretty much every afternoon to chill/nap before heading back out for dinner and whatever we were doing in the evening, but that's crazy. Did she actually cancel a dinner reservation? Hope she got charged for it!

Reactions: 1
How can someone claim to love WDW if this is how they spend their trip? I will admit I've had a nice laid back trip before where we went back to the hotel pretty much every afternoon to chill/nap before heading back out for dinner and whatever we were doing in the evening, but that's crazy. Did she actually cancel a dinner reservation? Hope she got charged for it!
She probably didn’t get charged for it. She’s admitted before that she moves the reservation to another day then cancels it. and can then avoid the charge for cancelling the same day

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I came over to this thread as Victoria is mentioned a lot on Brogan’s thread, and I’ve watched a couple of her parks videos. My God they are boring!
The last one I watched she slept in, went to magic kingdom for about 11, wanted to get some special dole whip, complained she couldn’t order it on the app, complained about having to wait in a queue for 5 mins, and then complained that what she’d ordered was to big/sickly sweet. Then complained it was too hot so went to look in the shops to cool down. Didn’t buy anything. Then went to animal kingdom as she had a fast pass for flight of passage. Flight of passage was out of order, so she called it a day and went back to the hotel to ‘get an early night’. This was 5pm
What’s the point?

Reactions: 9
I came over to this thread as Victoria is mentioned a lot on Brogan’s thread, and I’ve watched a couple of her parks videos. My God they are boring!
The last one I watched she slept in, went to magic kingdom for about 11, wanted to get some special dole whip, complained she couldn’t order it on the app, complained about having to wait in a queue for 5 mins, and then complained that what she’d ordered was to big/sickly sweet. Then complained it was too hot so went to look in the shops to cool down. Didn’t buy anything. Then went to animal kingdom as she had a fast pass for flight of passage. Flight of passage was out of order, so she called it a day and went back to the hotel to ‘get an early night’. This was 5pm
What’s the point?
Yup, this is pretty much a typical park day for her. She does FA. I have no idea why anyone follows her let alone subscribes to her Patreon. I have yet to discover another Disney YouTuber who does so little and knows so little about Disney. And all in her dead pan delivery completely devoid of personality or humour.

Reactions: 4
I've just started watching her videos, mainly her weekly vlogs bc I'm not really a Disney fan but my god she is bleeping annoying!!! She's even more of a negative Nancy than her pal Brogan, always complaining about something or making excuses. Everything is just "not great", she's so passive aggressive. Also her whole dynamic with Ian is so strange, they talk to each other and act more like siblings than husband and wife and I feel sorry for him bc he seems like a really decent guy. Also the playsuits??!! What is the deal with them?? Gets them specially made by her mum in the ugliest patterns I've ever seen, look like something straight out of 2012. And the makeup??!! Does a full face with lipstick every day just to sit in her flat all day. Nothing she does makes any sense!! I'm sorry for the massive rant. just needed to let it all out :oops:

I've just started watching her videos, mainly her weekly vlogs bc I'm not really a Disney fan but my god she is bleeping annoying!!! She's even more of a negative Nancy than her pal Brogan, always complaining about something or making excuses. Everything is just "not great", she's so passive aggressive. Also her whole dynamic with Ian is so strange, they talk to each other and act more like siblings than husband and wife and I feel sorry for him bc he seems like a really decent guy. Also the playsuits??!! What is the deal with them?? Gets them specially made by her mum in the ugliest patterns I've ever seen, look like something straight out of 2012. And the makeup??!! Does a full face with lipstick every day just to sit in her flat all day. Nothing she does makes any sense!! I'm sorry for the massive rant. just needed to let it all out :oops:
😂😂😂 don’t worry we all feel the same as you! Nobody gets the obsession with play suits but her mum makes them and that’s basically all she wears when she goes to Disney world. I do often wonder if she wears a full face of make up every day or just when she’s filming. She does come across very vain though so I really wouldn’t put it past her. She’s exactly the same when she goes to Florida, as in like full make up and hair done with extensions. I honestly don’t know how she does it! To be honest, I think she’s become more of an hole since she’s been kissing Brogans arse. I think she was just desperate to get in with all of the Disney vloggers and got stuck with Brogan as her bff 🙄 because let’s be honest they’re both bone idle and very negative like you say lol

• Haha
Disney in Denial and crew have been very quiet about the France quarantine and DLP today!

I bet there are some major tantrums going down in several households today.

Disney in Denial and crew have been very quiet about the France quarantine and DLP today!

I bet there are some major tantrums going down in several households today.
Yes because if they keep banging on about going to DLP it's proof (as if we needed it) that they're putting views above safety.

I bet they're seriously kicking themselves that they didn't go in the tiny window we've just had when most rides were walk ons due to low capacities in the parks. But they are such huge Disney fans that they were gambling on UK citizens being allowed into the US again. Karma is a witch.

• Haha
Yes because if they keep banging on about going to DLP it's proof (as if we needed it) that they're putting views above safety.

I bet they're seriously kicking themselves that they didn't go in the tiny window we've just had when most rides were walk ons due to low capacities in the parks. But they are such huge Disney fans that they were gambling on UK citizens being allowed into the US again. Karma is a witch.
I’m betting Victoria in denial won’t even make it to any Disney parks this year. Also why does she keep avoiding the DVC video people keep requesting even when people ask? I’m going to say that maybe they aren’t actually members or are no longer members so don’t know what they’d be talking about.

Reactions: 3
I’m betting Victoria in denial won’t even make it to any Disney parks this year. Also why does she keep avoiding the DVC video people keep requesting even when people ask? I’m going to say that maybe they aren’t actually members or are no longer members so don’t know what they’d be talking about.
People have been asking her to make a video about DVC for years! I reckon she doesn’t really understand the whole thing. I know they paid a massive deposit and continue with monthly payments etc. I think Ian is the brains behind the operation to be honest lol.
Like you say though, maybe they don’t pay into anymore

This thread has been a little quiet... I am guessing am I not the only one who cant watch another minute of the live streams and reaction vlogs?

This thread has been a little quiet... I am guessing am I not the only one who cant watch another minute of the live streams and reaction vlogs?
yup, got it in one.

I dip in and out of the lives, I don't watch the reaction blogs, as its all gone very very repetitive.
Lives are the same sh*t different day. Victoria has had her umpteenth trip and flights cancelled / pushed back. The latest, she's due to go in November now, she might actually get to go, once the US election is over with and cases seem to be on the decline, but anything can happen.
I don't think she booked DLP, mostly because I think its expensive for her and correct me if Im wrong she's has FIVE trips booked (WDW and Japan DL) that are upcoming.
Yeah that Erin Condren planner is probably just full of Animal Crossing sessions booked in.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s still uploading those bloody reactions! :rolleyes:

Disney- HaveNoMoreContentSoGoingToMilkReactionVideosForAllTheirWorth - in - Denial

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.